"Build me a combo!"

WD is more for stamina than defence even though its called wide defence
is this a good combo? Ray Pegasis2 90 r2f
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:00 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: is this a good combo? Ray Pegasis2 90 r2f

Ray is an outclassed attack wheel and in a tournament situation, low tracks are not going to work.
any ideas besides MFlightning l drago ch120 rf
Gravity Perseus CH120/D125 R2F/LRF.
that sounds cool ill try it out. good thing i got alot of money from christmas and bought all these new beys XD
what is a good attack combo that wont run out of stamina so quick like a storm capricorn M145Q and a nother question im hoping this isnt off the topic but i like the facebolts that dont need stickers its just allready on their but its not a sticker and i was wondering if hasbro has any like that?
do you mean a tattooed on image on the facebolt?
oh i wouldnt worry abt attack combos, the whole objectice of an attack type bey is to knock the oppenent out or end the battle quickly so if you make a good attack combo stamina isnt a problem
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:11 AM)DJ*Poison Wrote: what is a good attack combo that wont run out of stamina so quick like a storm capricorn M145Q and a nother question im hoping this isnt off the topic but i like the facebolts that dont need stickers its just allready on their but its not a sticker and i was wondering if hasbro has any like that?

1. Check the competitive Metal Fight Beyblades Thread
2. Hasbro does not have facebolts that are not stickered... they are only included with TT/SK
I need the best combo for my Poison Serpent SW145SD with these beys please...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poison Serpent SW145SD
Flame Sagittario 100FS
Lightning L-Drago C145 HF
Storm Aquario CH120 HF/S
Earth Eagle 145SF
Bakushin Susanow 105SD
Dark Bull H145F
Dark Wolf DF145S
Rock Pegasis 105WD
Dark Gasher M145Q
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help...
Lightning L Drago CH120F and Earth Bull 100WD are your best Poison Serpent customizations.
Is MF Pegasis C145 wb Good?
pm me.
No. To both statements.
Hello I want to know some good combos for attack stamina and defense I have:
Gravity Perseus
Meteo L-Drago
Ray Unicorno
Vulcan Horuseus
3 Lightning L-Dragos
2 Storm Pegasus
Earth wolf
Evil gemios
Rock cancer
Storm capricorn
Rock aquario
Flame sagittario
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:11 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Hello I want to know some good combos for attack stamina and defense I have:
Gravity Perseus
Meteo L-Drago
Ray Unicorno
Vulcan Horuseus
3 Lightning L-Dragos
2 Storm Pegasus
Earth wolf
Evil gemios
Rock cancer
Storm capricorn
Rock aquario
Flame sagittario
Attack- meteo l drago 100 rf
Gravity Perseus ch120/d125 rf
Vulcan_____ 100 rf
Defense- earth aquario c145 cs
Stamina- earth aquario 145(I'm not sure of some of those beyblade's parts)/100 wd(you can also use sd if you have it)
You should get a bull clear wheel, metal face, flame byxis, earth Virgo

Edit: and l l drago 100 rf for attack also
best combo with saggitario that isnt using 85 or 90 track
possible attack combos for gravity perseus?
gravity persues r145 Rf. now wat is the good combo with saggitario? not using 85 or 90
do yuo guys thnik that dark cahpuhrikorne with bulle track and cahpuhrikorne tip is good comebo?
If you're talking about the quake tip then NO!! just no..
it shud be Dahrke cahpuhrikorne H115 Qukae tip
awsomblaedur, go back to school and learn how to write, or untie your fingers because I do not want to see another one of your posts like that. Normally we do not really care about the way people write, but your messages are as horrible as most Hasbro Beystadiums.

Perhaps you are dyslexic, but I am quite certain there are tips you get to use to improve your spelling, and I have personally never seen such a horrible case of dyslexia if that is your situation ...

More on topic, if I understand whatever you were trying to write, then that is a terrible combination made of only poor parts.
stop posting until you stop being an illiterate moron.
Haha thanks.
I guess my fake run is over.
Has burn been confirmed as a attack wheel yet?