"Build me a combo!"

(Jan. 09, 2011  3:08 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:07 AM)Rance02 Wrote: Again can someone give me a good stamina bey that can last for about 3 minutes that is low?
Check the page before this for my parts....
Thx
Evan Already Answered you.

EDITConfusedorry for Double Post

He made a bey that is high as i said i like a low height stamina bey...
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:10 AM)Rance02 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:08 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:07 AM)Rance02 Wrote: Again can someone give me a good stamina bey that can last for about 3 minutes that is low?
Check the page before this for my parts....
Thx
Evan Already Answered you.

EDITConfusedorry for Double Post

He made a bey that is high as i said i like a low height stamina bey...
Replace 145 With 100.
i also think replace it with 100
Ok, what is it's solo spin time...
I can't test it my own since i have other costumizations using these parts, before i instantly do it i need good feedback of course...
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:21 AM)Rance02 Wrote: Ok, what is it's solo spin time...
I can't test it my own since i have other costumizations using these parts, before i instantly do it i need good feedback of course...
It's about 3 Min- 4 Min I did this Before With My combo It was About 3 Min and 50 Sec.
I want a high stamina bey. The beys i have are:
Rock Leone
Rock Orso
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Earth Eagle
Storm Pegasus
Storm Capricorn
Storm Aries (from the wolf dual pack thing)
Flame Sagittario
They are all in original form. I would really appreciate if you told me from which bey each piece came from because i can't understand the S125B <--Thats an example
Thank You!!!!
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:30 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
It's about 3 Min- 4 Min I did this Before With My combo It was About 3 Min and 50 Sec.

Burn or Earth, 100 or 145?
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:42 AM)EclipseSolBlaze Wrote: I want a high stamina bey. The beys i have are:
Rock Leone
Rock Orso
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Earth Eagle
Storm Pegasus
Storm Capricorn
Flame Sagittario
They are all in original form. I would really appreciate if you told me from which bey each piece came from because i can't understand the S125B <--Thats an example
Thank You!!!!
Earth Bull145WD (Awesome)
Earth Bull 105WD (track of pegasis) (bottom of earth eagle)
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:43 AM)Rance02 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:30 AM)Ichiro Wrote:

Burn or Earth, 100 or 145?
I Used Flame And 100 I have To test Earth Later.
Ok thank you very much...
Hope this will do
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:46 AM)Rance02 Wrote: Ok thank you very much...
Hope this will do
No Problem Just try Flame and Earth and See which One Is better For You.
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:44 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:42 AM)EclipseSolBlaze Wrote: I want a high stamina bey. The beys i have are:
Rock Leone
Rock Orso
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Earth Eagle
Storm Pegasus
Storm Capricorn
Flame Sagittario
Thank You!!!!

so wat your sayin is that earth bull 145wd can work as both defense and stamina?
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:49 AM)EclipseSolBlaze Wrote:
Rock Leone
Rock Orso
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Earth Eagle
Storm Pegasus
Storm Capricorn
Flame Sagittario
Thank You!!!!

so wat your sayin is that earth bull 145wd can work as both defense and stamina?
It is Mostly A Stamina But Earth Is A Great Wheel for Both Defense And Stamina. If you want a Defense try Earth BullC145WB
Rock Leone
Rock Orso
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Earth Eagle
Storm Pegasus
Storm Capricorn
Flame Sagittario
Thank You!!!!

no its bad for defence but top tier for stamina
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:51 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
Rock Leone
Rock Orso
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Earth Eagle
Storm Pegasus
Storm Capricorn
Flame Sagittario
Thank You!!!!

It is Mostly A Stamina But Earth Is A Great Wheel for Both Defense And Stamina. If you want a Defense try Earth BullC145WB

wats the difference from C145 and 145 and not just that one has a C in front of it
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:00 AM)EclipseSolBlaze Wrote: wats the difference from C145 and 145 and not just that one has a C in front of it

Look at C145.....it has 3 "claws" and a circular part. It weighs a lot more too.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:00 AM)EclipseSolBlaze Wrote: wats the difference from C145 and 145 and not just that one has a C in front of it
Look around, this is an easy answer to find ...
what bey does 145 come from??
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:05 AM)EclipseSolBlaze Wrote: what bey does 145 come from??
Earth Eagle from What you Have.
Again, look on the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki ...
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:36 AM)?uestion Wrote: good ray gil combo?

Ray Gill 100RF is good, but change the clear wheel to something a bit more balanced and heavy.
Against WB, it is.

Against RS/RSF/CS, it's not. But assuming you meant the whole Beyblade itself, MF-H Earth Gil GB145RSF would be good. (But do take out the Clear Wheel.)
Help me build combos please.

Clear wheels:
L-Drago (Meteo and Lightning)
Leone
Capricorn
Cancer
Virgo
Aquila
Bull

Metal Wheel:
Lightning
Meteo