"Build me a combo!"

(Dec. 14, 2010  11:08 AM)aquila112 Wrote: [quote='rospat' pid='456655' dateline='1292318030']
I need a good stamina, attack and defence combo i have:
Lightning L Drago 100 HF
Storm Pegasus 105 RF (worn out)
Burn Pheonix 135 MS
Flame Libra T125 ES
Rock Scorpio T125 JB
Sol Blaze V145 AS
Dark Bull H145 SD
Rock Leon 145 WB
and also a spare WD

attack:lightning l drago 100 rf (just add an mf to be top tier)
defence:rock bull t125 wb pretty bad (change the track to c145,metal wheel to earth,add an mf to be top tier)
stamina:burn bull 100 wd/sd top tier

well how about if i replace the 100 spin track to a D125 would it make a difference??
100 of Lightning L drago, or Burn?
Either way, yes it would make a difference.
(Dec. 15, 2010  10:42 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  10:29 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: wd should be better ms for defense...

WD is an excellent stamina part, However, I'm not sure it surpasses in defence compared to MS. MS isn't good, but I'm positive it weighs more than WD.

heavier yes but friction and balance not as good, defence isnt allabout weight... <- offtopic
Friction,Weight, Recoil (Depending on type of attacker) = Attack
Balance,Weight = Stamina.
Recoil, Weight, Friction = Defence.

Anyways, if so You could just say the same thing about RS, it's balance isn't good at all.
Either way, PM me if you want to continue this debate? (Just so we don't end up spamming the thread.)
how can i make a very good stamina/defense beyblade?
...How can you?
You just build it.

(Or you do what this thread is for, tell us what parts you have, and we "build" a good bey for you based on the parts you have.) That works too. (:
ohhhh really?? really??? your very funny!! but i want to know how i do one with every parts... so i can buy them and i make a really good combo.. and for you information i have almost every blades avaliables on my country..
lol, in that case you should read the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos first.
Hey i dont have these beyblades yet but id love to know what i could make for a good defence/stamina type using these parts:
Cancer wheel
Sagitario wheel
Dark metal wheel
Flame Metal Wheel
Change 120
Semi-Flat
Claw 145
Sharp

Thanks for the help!!!
with that parts??? i can do absolutely nothing... atleast decent... sorry but you need to buy GOOD beyblades..
Are these good combos MF Earth Leone C145WB for defense and MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF for attack i dont have one for stamina yet but help me make one check my beys from before and im getting a Dark Bull and Dark Gasher for christmas.
they are great!
MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF(awsome) is top-tier
MF Earth Leone C145WB (very good) only needs bull to be top-tier

sorry for saying this but the top-tier defense is not good because he loses with top-tier attack and of corse top-tier stamina... so defense is useful in MF beyblade in my opinion...
storm pegasis 105 rf
dark libra ed125 sd
earth aquila 145 wb
flame sagitario c145s
storm capricorne m145q
rock aries ed 145 sb
counter leone d125 sb
rock aquario 125fs
flame libra t 125es
Dark Bull H145 sd
Killer Gemios df125 fs
thats all give me combos please Smile
(Dec. 16, 2010  1:02 AM)Nick Blaze Wrote: with that parts??? i can do absolutely nothing... atleast decent... sorry but you need to buy GOOD beyblades..

Sorry i have no money to buy any takara tomy or any other ones.
oh well sorry then.. maybe Flame Cancer C145S
Its fine Ill try it and use it a couple times and see how it goes for me thanks!
(Dec. 16, 2010  1:25 AM)DarknemesiS Wrote: storm pegasis 105 rf
dark libra ed125 sd
earth aquila 145 wb
flame sagitario c145s
storm capricorne m145q
rock aries ed 145 sb
counter leone d125 sb
rock aquario 125fs
flame libra t 125es
Dark Bull H145 sd
Killer Gemios df125 fs
thats all give me combos please Smile

Attack: Storm Pegasis 105RF - Semi-Decent, but outclassed.

Defense: Earth Bull C145WB - Good, needs MF to be top-tier.

Stamina: Earth Bull 105/145WD - Top-tier.

You have a lot of wrong parts, some that don't make sense.
Metal face x1 (original ver)
Earth eagle x2
Storm leone
rock leone
Meteo Ldrago
Lightning ldrago
storm pegasis x2
storm aquario
dark wolf
rock aquario
burn pheonix (hasbro)
flame saggetario
flame libra
dark bull
**Ray Unicorno coming in soon.

I think thats it, Please help Grin
-No, not you Nick Blaze-
[Attack]MF Lightning L Drago 100RF [Top Tier]
[Stamina] Burn Bull 145/100WD [Top Tier]

I can't do defence as I have no idea what best defence bottom you have from things like Dark Leone.

EDIT: Never mind, I just read that Ray unicorno is coming in.

[Defence] MF Earth Bull C145CS [Essentially Top tier, as Mint CS is better than WB]
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:11 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: [Attack] Lightning L Drago 100RF [Very Good, essentially top tier, needs MF]
[Stamina] Burn Bull 145/100WD [Top Tier]

I can't do defence as I have no idea what best defence bottom you have from things like Dark Leone.

EDIT: Never mind, I just read that Ray unicorno is coming in.

[Defence] Earth Bull C145CS [Essentially Top tier, as Mint CS is better than WB]

Sorry, typo. Redo plz? Grin

Edit: Thanks Grin -writes this down-
Also, sorry.
I also just read that you have a MF, so stick that onto your attack combo and defence to make them top tier.

And, you're welcome. (:
Meteo l-drago LW105LF Ray Gill 100RSF Ray Unicorno D125CS
I''m looking for a top tier attack combo, so is Ray Unicorno 100lf any good? And if there are more top tier combos that I can make with my 3 beyblades, please list them down for me. Thanks!
you can't make a top tier attack combo
but two pretty good combos you should try are:
Meteo Ldrago 100CS
Ray ______ 100CS

If i were you i would buy a storm pegasus Then you can make Ray _______ 100RF which is top tier
I tested my MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF and MF Earth Leone C145WB without the MFs in 8 battles each with random Beyblades i put together of Attack Defense and Stamina and L-Drago lost 2 times and so did Leone so i think thats alright and one of the beys i faced that L-Drago lost to was Bakushin Aries H145WD and it was really powerful so tell me what you think.
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:02 AM)LDRAGO KING Wrote: I tested my MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF and MF Earth Leone C145WB without the MFs in 8 battles each with random Beyblades i put together of Attack Defense and Stamina and L-Drago lost 2 times and so did Leone so i think thats alright and one of the beys i faced that L-Drago lost to was Bakushin Aries H145WD and it was really powerful so tell me what you think.

This is Build Me a Combo.

Post tests about it in a new thread, and make sure you put it against a top-tier, use an Attack stadium, etc.