evil bull 100/DF145SD

Both pretty bad, but the L L drago one is decent-ish. Get an RF

MF Earth Gasher C145WB
MF Lightning L drago CH120 RF(?)
Earth Gasher 145/100 WD
i can use one of my friends RF's so what do i do next
MF Lightning L drago 100RF.
is it rage mode or rush
the modes of LLDrago are Slam and Chain, not rage and rush, Slam is better by a long shot( Slam is the mode with the red sticker ).
i thought it was
then why did you say rage and rush ?

any way this is getting off topic
do u mean the red stickers on the fusion wheel
yes. *sigh* amatuers
Which Clear Wheel/ Energy Ring would be best suited for Burn _____ DF145WD? I have the ff:

Leone
Cancer/ Gasher
Libra
Pegasis
Escolpio
Aquilla/ Eagle
Wolf
Phoenix/ Fireblaze
Sagitarrio
Unicorno
Pegasis (II)

I'm already using the Bull Clear Wheel / Energy Ring for MF Earth Bull C145WB. Or should I use that instead of the Defense combo and look for another Clear Wheel/ Energy Ring for the Defense combo?
bull,aqurio, and cancer are the 3 best clear wheels atm so yeah use bull/ cancer
ps Byxis has potential to be top tier stamina clear wheel

pps use 100 or lower for stamina, it works better
Grin i so noob =.=
Mhm, I see. So should I switch the Clear Wheel of Bull with the Stamina Combo or use the Gasher wheel instead?
your choice

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

i need help with defense, destablizers, and stamina combos

1 MF
clear wheels
bull
dark
capricorne
grand
aquilla
drago
cancer
libra

metal wheels:
grand
flame
dark
2x earth
burn

tracks
4x T125
H145
DF145

tips
MS
WD
SD
RS
HF
all VERY WORN DOWN HF = busted, RS= no balance, WD= nick in the middle, MS= nearly demolished, and SD= agressive and retains impressive stamina

build the combos!
What is really better to use rockleone145wd or earthgasher145wd OR EarthGasher100WD
E-Gasher100WD is close to E-Bull100WD which is top tier so yeah, E-Gasher/Cancer100WD
DARK BULL H145 SD
ROCK ARIES ED145 B
FLAME SAGGITARIO C145 S
STORM AQUARIO 100 HF/S

Can someone make me a good combo with these beys
The best you could get with that could be Flame Bull 100SD.
AND Rock Bull C145 B, add a MF, Earth, and WB for top tier.
what to use for stamina combo i don´t get it... Burn or Earth? 145 or df145 or 85 or 100? thanks!
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:40 PM)Blader Bruno Wrote: what to use for stamina combo i don´t get it... Burn or Earth? 145 or df145 or 85 or 100? thanks!
Burn and(Pick which one you want, they're both good) Earth(Earth TT I guess since its lighter) and 85 is what most people are using for stamina or DF145.
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:40 PM)Blader Bruno Wrote: what to use for stamina combo i don´t get it... Burn or Earth? 145 or df145 or 85 or 100? thanks!

Burn would be a better choice, Earth would've been better if it was the first mold. DF145 and 100 are suggested. IMO 85 is too low, and use 145 if DF145 isn't present.
sorry dumb question but 85 comes with what beyblade?
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:48 PM)Blader Bruno Wrote: sorry dumb question but 85 comes with what beyblade?

Please try to search yourself.
um why is this thread no longer stickied? <- offtopic