"Build me a combo!"

(Dec. 03, 2010  2:53 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Top tier is the current best ones you can make. There are beyblades that are good, but may not necessarily be top tier.
so it means powerful and tall the powerful blades in
ah i see now <- offtopic
Sorry for the confusion I caused I have only played for a month
(Dec. 03, 2010  2:57 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2010  2:53 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Top tier is the current best ones you can make. There are beyblades that are good, but may not necessarily be top tier.
so it means powerful and tall the powerful blades in

CAUTION-OFF TOPICNESS AHEAD= go get a dictionary and look up the word tier.
any combos for storm capricron m145 q storm aquario x 2 lightning ldrago 100 hf dark wolf df145 fs dark bull h145 sd flame saggitario c145 s earth wolf 105 wd
Attack- lightning l drago 100 hf(get a storm Pegasus)
Defence- Earth bull c145 WD
Stamina- flame bull df145/100 sd
attack: lldrago (upper mode) 100 hf, needs rf, and a mf to be top tier
defence earth bull c145 wd, needs wb and a mf to be top tier
stamina: earth bull 100 sd/wd, soon to be top tier

edit: beaten
(Dec. 03, 2010  3:03 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: any combos for storm capricron m145 q storm aquario x 2 lightning ldrago 100 hf dark wolf df145 fs dark bull h145 sd flame saggitario c145 s earth wolf 105 wd

Earth Bull Df145 sd is relly good on stamina I wold use that
100 is better than df145 for stamina though...
What Combos can i make with these beys?
Storm Pegasus 100RF
Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
Earth Aquila 145WD
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Escolpio T125JB
attack: lldrago 100 rf, needs a mf to be top tier
defence: earth ___ ch120 wb, needs bull, c145, and a mf to be top tier
stamina: earth ___ 145/100 wd, needs bull to be top tier
Attack - Lightning L Drago 100RF - add MF to be top tier
Defence - Earth Aquila CH120WB - Get C145/GB145 + Bull + MF to be top tier
Stamina - Earth Aquila 145WD - Get Burn + Bull to be top tier
Hmm, why is this no longer a stickied thread?
Thak you blah and lord Wolfblade, I appreciate this.
(Dec. 03, 2010  6:32 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hmm, why is this no longer a stickied thread?

Hmm, I also had to enable my signature again...
Stickied.
i find it funny how every combo on here is almost exactly the same. that seems a bit dull to me. how exactly do you all go about deciding what is "top tier"?
They're all pretty much the same as we try to give people the best combos possible. There would be no point in giving combos if they were bad.

And it's pretty obvious actually...
We test them out against other top tier combos.
If they can achieve high win rates in a valid stadium with valid testing then yeah. :L
in addition to that question. is their anything good i could make with Libra in it? I'm also planning on trying to get an infinity Libra to around Christmas. my plan was gunna be infinity Libra ED145ES what would you change there if anything?
(Dec. 03, 2010  7:54 AM)blah Wrote: They're all pretty much the same as we try to give people the best combos possible. There would be no point in giving combos if they were bad.

And it's pretty obvious actually...
We test them out against other top tier combos.
If they can achieve high win rates in a valid stadium with valid testing then yeah. :L

that makes sense. just thought it odd that their was a top tier area.
Infinity has decent Defence however for the most part, it is outclassed.
Infinity Libra ED145ES is terrible.

If anything you should use MF Infinity Libra GB145/R145WB which would be a much better combo.
(Dec. 03, 2010  8:01 AM)blah Wrote: Infinity has decent Defence however for the most part, it is outclassed.
Infinity Libra ED145ES is terrible.

If anything you should use MF Infinity Libra GB145/R145WB which would be a much better combo.

but what type would that be? see what im wanting to try and do is make a good Libra that is stamina type and uses ED145. its an odd idea i know but its something I've been working on Uncertain see i tried out the ED145 before and put something against the free moving wings and it did barely any spin loss to it like barely anything(now that's hitting it and not like forcing it around or anything) but my thinking was if i got Libra up as a good stamina type that plus the defense of ED145 might make something good. did that make sense or do i sound like i have no idea what I'm talking about? XD
MF Infinity Libra GB145WB would be a Defence type.

ED145 is used in Defence customizations however it is outclassed.
The free spinning wings would be used to absorb the shock from Attacks, thus Defence.

For Stamina you would use tracks such as 100/145.

You should just stick with the first combo I told you.
If you use anything else it will be bad.
(Dec. 03, 2010  8:13 AM)blah Wrote: MF Infinity Libra GB145WB would be a Defence type.

ED145 is used in Defence customizations however it is outclassed.
The free spinning wings would be used to absorb the shock from Attacks, thus Defence.

For Stamina you would use tracks such as 100/145.

You should just stick with the first combo I told you.
If you use anything else it will be bad.

wow that's the only Libra that performs well? wow Libra is sad Pinching_eyes_2
(Dec. 03, 2010  8:16 AM)Shrab Shinoe Wrote: wow that's the only Libra that performs well? wow Libra is sad Pinching_eyes_2

Well, there is LIBRA from the four piece system.. It out performs all of the other Libras. However, it is banned in WBO play. :]
(Dec. 03, 2010  8:29 AM)Exzi Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2010  8:16 AM)Shrab Shinoe Wrote: wow that's the only Libra that performs well? wow Libra is sad Pinching_eyes_2

Well, there is LIBRA from the four piece system.. It out performs all of the other Libras. However, it is banned in WBO play. :]

by four piece system i assume you mean the one with no clear wheel rite? no i dont like those lol
Yes, I am referring to the beys with no clear wheel.