"Build me a combo!"

What would be the best combo to use in a lightning force stadium?
Earth Eagle
Dark Bull
Flame libra
Counter leone
Flame sagittario
Rock leone
Storm pegasus
Rock pegasus(105WD)
Flame Bull(100F)
Lighning L Drago
Thermal Pisces
(Nov. 25, 2010  8:59 PM)Rashamon Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  7:46 PM)jecht35 Wrote: Um i didnt know what type of bey to buy so i got Rock Aries one of my favorit beys and i was woundering if anyone knows how to make it a better blance or stamina type.

B is an okay stamina tip though SD, D and WD are better. Other than that, there aren't really any good stamina parts in Rock Aries. If you want to make a good Stamina blade, you are looking for one of the Defense (D) tips, the wheels Earth, Thermal or Burn, a 145, DF145 or 100 track and a Bull or Aquario clear wheel... Oh and a Metal Face too will make it even better.

thank you for the advice Rashamon. I was woundering were i could find beyblade parts for a good price and what you would recommend for my next beyblade that has good stamina.
Hello all! I've recently been getting back in to beyblade and have been referring to this forum for my own use. Finally decided to join. Anyway, I'm interested in any sort of combos (maybe some out of the ordinary combos), just want to know what sort of competitive combos I could use with the parts I have Smile
Here they are:

Dark Cancer CH120/145FS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Earth Eagle 145WD
Flame Saggitario C145S
Bakushin Susanow 100F
Flame Bull 100F
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Libra ED145SD
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Storm Pegasus 105RF

I also have a metal face bolt that came with Bakushin Susanow.

Currently my combos are:

Metal Face Earth Libra C145WD
Flame Eagle DF145SD
Bakushin SusanowCH120F
(you can adjust these if you want, let me know what you think, etc)
Mm, you have the parts to make top tier combos so you should've simply checked the thread, but:
MF Earth Bull C145WB - top tier
Earth bull 100/145 WD/SD - top tier/good antimeta(the 100 height variant)
storm pegasis 100RF - previously top tier
MF Earth Bull C145WB for Defense, Earth Bull DF145WD for Stamina and Storm 100RF for Attack. The Defense and Stamina customizations are top tiers, the attack type can be improved.

Edit: Beaten, hah Pinching_eyes_2
Thanks, both of you! Are there any interesting combinations out there from the parts that I have? I use the super vortex stadium (I know...I wish I had a takara tomy stadium...lol)
have Earth Aquila 145WD flame Libra t125es lighting L drago100hf storm Pegasis RF Rock Leone 145WB Rock Aquario125SF (The Proformance tip Broke thou)Ray Unicorno D125 CS and Cyber pegasis 100hf and 2 metal face
Attack: MF Lightning L Drago 100RF (Top Tier)
Defense: MF Earth Aquario 145WB (Get C145 for top tier)
Stamina: Earth Aquario 145/100WD (Top Tier)
Flame Bull 100F
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Aquario 125SF
Dark Bull H145SD
Flame Saggitario C145S
Rock Gasher DF145WB
Storm Capricorne M145Q

Whatever good combos I can get would be much appreciated
Attack: Storm _____ 100RF <--------Get Lightning L Drago and MF to make either MF LLDrago CH120RF or LLDrago 100RF
Defense: Dark Aquario C145WB <---------Get MF and Earth for a top tier Defense
Stamina: Flame Aquario 145/100SD <----------Get Burn or Earth and WD for a top tier Stamina
(Nov. 27, 2010  1:33 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: Burn Bull100WD isnt Top Tier.

100 has proven to be better than 145
i have
dark bull h145 sd
earth cancer df145 hf
burn phoenix 135 ms
storm pegasis 105 rf
earth aquila 145 wd
dark wolf d145 fs
dark wolf d145 fs
flame sagittario c145 s
heat wolf wd145 sf (booster)
heat bull d125 wb (booster)
burn bull 145SD/WD
Earth bull C145 WB
storm pegasis 104RF
Attack: Storm Pegasus 105RF <------- Get LLDrago and MF to make either MF LLDrago CH120RF or MF LLDrago 100RF (both Top Tiers)
Defense: Earth Bull C145WB <-------- Get MF for Top Tier
Stamina: Burn Bull 145WD <----------- Top Tier

EDIT: Beaten, but have more info
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:14 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: bladerflame list all your beys

@ fish99
attack: lldrago 100 rf, needs a mf to be top tier
defence: earth ___ sw145? in defence mode? wb, needs bull, c145/gb145, and a mf to be top tier
stamina: earth/burn ___ 100/145/df145 sd, needs bull to be top tier
Can you comfirm which Clear Wheel i should use for that Stamina Combo??? I cant buy any more beys now Unhappy (My mom says i hve too much -.-)
he even says needs bull to be top tier, so use bull clear wheel
I said i cant buy more..
Well then your Clear Wheel doesn't matter. Bull, Aquario, Gemios, Scorpio, Perseus, and L Drago are the only Clear Wheels that matter really. If someone puts a ______ it means that the Clear Wheel doesn't matter.
hey all i need some help...

so i just bought sky pegiasus (sorry bout the spelling) and i was wondering what combos i could use to make it into a balance between stamina and attack. The bey has no changes to it yet.
There is no such thing as Sky Pegasis? O_O
He probably meant Storm Pegasus. But no you cannot make a good balance type.
ya i did mean storm peagsus...so theres no way to make a good balance type with SP (that's what im going to call Storm Pegasus, so that i dont confuse people again)
(Nov. 27, 2010  6:27 AM)Flame King A Wrote: hey all i need some help...

so i just bought sky pegiasus (sorry bout the spelling) and i was wondering what combos i could use to make it into a balance between stamina and attack. The bey has no changes to it yet.
Truth is there really isn't any good, competitive balance types out there now because they always have and will probably continue to beaten by blades strong In one type. But you can customize to make Pegasus have more stamina. Hf for example has more stamina than rf, but less attack, it's a trade off.
I need a stamina and attack combo, not in the same blade.

I have these to work with:
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Poison Serpent SW145 SD
Flame Sagittario C145 S
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
At the moment I'm using Storm Pisces 100S, that spins for 4 mins. That any good?
Attack - Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Stamina - Thermal Aquario 100SD

Also solo spin time does not determine how well a Beyblade performs in an actual battle.

Try to get a Lightning L Drago, Storm Pegasis and an Earth Aquila.
(Nov. 27, 2010  8:30 AM)blah Wrote: Attack - Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Stamina - Thermal Aquario 100SD

Also solo spin time does not determine how well a Beyblade performs in an actual battle.

Try to get a Lightning L Drago, Storm Pegasis and an Earth Aquila.

He should also get Burn Phoenix and some MF's