"Build me a combo!"

rock and dark are better for defence then flame...
I don't have many, but here they are:
Dark Bull
Flame Sagittario
Earth Eagle
Rock Leone

I'm looking for a defense combo, but go ahead and make attack/stamina if you wish. I'm currently using Earth Bull C145SD. Is this the best I can do for what i have so far? I know a Metal Face would help, and if anyone could tell me where to find/order them, that would help.
your combo is good but change sd to wb and you have a almost top tier combo
so earth bull c145 wb
(Nov. 26, 2010  9:43 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: rock and dark are better for defence then flame...

I find Flame useful for deflecting attacks, Rock is a 'meh' wheel in my opinion, and Dark is.... Do I have to say anything?
hasbros dark has been proven to have very low reciol... but earth is still better <--- off topic
I'm not saying I have all the parts but if I did what would be your opinion on the absolute best stamina combo? My combo is burn bull 135 sd, 135 to protect against low beyblades like my flame pegasus 100b. Keep in mind that's the best I have with my peices. I'm going to buy some soon so o want to know what to buy for stamina. I will be ordering so any parts can be used.
earth bull C145WB
To see the best Stamina combo you could have easily checked Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos.
And Burn Bull 145SD would be better.
alexscott12 that is not a good stamina combo if you are talking to hiddenfourth

if you are talking to spiykeizleet i have already answered his question
MF Leone 145 RF
who are you talking to?
anyone who can try it out
@ L D
you don't just post a random combo. this thread is helping other people with their combos <----- off topic
(Nov. 26, 2010  10:59 PM)L D Wrote: anyone who can try it out
Look around, that is already top-tier.
im back with a lot of new beyblades
please build me a combo ( i checked the competitive customization already )

earth aquila
flame saggitario
storm pegasis
lightning l drago
dark wolf
rock leone
dark bull
galaxy pegasis
burn wheel

and MF (2x)
Attack: MF Lightning L Drago 100RF (Top Tier)
Defense: MF Earth Bull C145WB (Top Tier)
Stamina: Burn Bull 100WD (Top Tier)
Burn Bull100WD isnt Top Tier.
U guys think of all parts, hasbro and tt, that burn is the best wheel for stamina?
^That question does not go here.
Wrong Thread.

Edit: Beaten by blah
(Nov. 27, 2010  1:46 AM)Hiddenfourth Wrote: U guys think of all parts, hasbro and tt, that burn is the best wheel for stamina?

Beaten. Someone delete this? (I can't T_T)
The attack combo : pegasis+MF 85RF /R2F gravity perseus + MF 90RF/R2F

I think these beyblade are very good attack combos
Wrong Thread use the Beyblade use the beyblade Random Thoughts. But if you are asking people to test the combo ask in the testing requests thread.
Sorry my bad, I was trying to confirm that burn is the best before I asked this question: I'm using burn bull 145sd, and I'm trying to keep it top tier stamina, but I have serious problems with destabilizers, ones like flame leone 100wd and flame Pegasus100b ect. Any how I need a competitive stamina type that won't lose to things like that.