"Build me a combo!"

Hah, Storm has been outclassed is why you're thinking that. I'll have to pick up Quetz soon to see for myself, but judging from the pictures, it doesn't seem as aggressive as what we have as our current top-tiers.
(May. 01, 2008  7:46 AM)DormantSpirit Wrote: Oh. This is new. Well, I'd need one. Here's some parts for you guys to work with, as I can't seem to find any good ones.

Trygle
Wolborg (Hasbro)
Seaborg (A ring only)
Wyborg
Galzzly
Driger F
Driger G
Master Driger
Wing Attacker
Wing Defenser
Trypio
Dranzer F

I think I might still have some DEMS parts, but the A ring is wasted. But then I might have binned it out of frustration.
wing attacker with wing defensers wieght disk and dranzer f base with driger f core i recomend master drigers bit chip
What the hell ? That post was from 2008, why are you answering it ?
And the combo you gave was pretty bad. =S
(Nov. 22, 2010  8:19 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: Quetzalcoatl ch120rf is good but should I put a metal face on it to make it even better
yes a metal face could hammer an opponent and get you a quick stadium out in a heart beat as long as you keep the ch spin track to 100 and the rf
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  10:47 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'd contend that it's 'alright'.
So what is the best Attack type right now in your opinion ? With all your posts, it is still not really clear to me.
best attack type now is meteor ldrago if you get it put a cone sharp on it
is this stamina combo good?

Thermal Virgo 145WD
(or
Lacerta)
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:07 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: i need an awesome attack bey also with good stamina. i have these beys:
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Aries ED145B
Dark Gasher CH120SF
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Storm Pegasis 105RF and Lightning L-Drago 100HF (both from the Super Vortex set)
ldrago ed145 fs
(Nov. 23, 2010  6:45 AM)Viper57 Wrote: is this stamina combo good?

Thermal Virgo 145WD
(or
Lacerta)

It's okay, Burn, Virgo or Earth would be better though.
(Nov. 23, 2010  6:45 AM)Viper57 Wrote: is this stamina combo good?

Thermal Virgo 145WD
(or
Lacerta)
if you have one switch 145 with 105 other than that combo rocks
(Nov. 22, 2010  10:38 AM)blah Wrote: Nah, that's the best you can make of the two.
Thanx
Do you know what beys I could get to make it better?
Get some metal Faces.
hi everyone. btw, thanks for the feedback for the previous combo i mentioned earlier.
what do you guys think of these defense combos
Earth Serpent C145B

Earth Leone GB145WB
First one is alright.
Second one is good. Just get Bull clear wheel and add MF to both of them.
ok thanks.
Cool i like this place lolz uhmm here r my partz

Meteo L-Drago LW105LF

Metal Faces
Clear wheels Metal Wheels Tracks Bottoms
-Aquario -Dark -100 -WB
-L-Drago -Lightning -105 -SD
-Leone -Rock -145 -SF
-Pegasis -Killer -T125 -FS
-Gemios -Earth -WD145 -ES
-Cancer -Scolpio -D125 -BS
-bull -Gemios -c145 -D
-Giraffe -Cyber -MB
-Escolpio -Counter -RF
-Poison
attack: mf lldrago 100 rf
defence: mf earth aquario/bull c155 wb
stamina: earth bull 100/145
is there any combo for the gemios energy ring?
i'd prefer endurance type btw, and parts arent a problem: i can buy the missing ones i'd need easily
yes gemios is used as a substitute for bull in terms of stamina
that doesnt exactly tell me a precise combo, but i guess you mean burn Gemios DF145 SD then huh?

is it best to use SD D or WD though?
(i really dont understand much about endurance type blades...sorry)
sd and wd are both considered slightly better than d
it just depends what you like

edit: just list all the beys you have and i will give you the best stamina combo you have out of your parts
Well, i was wanting to use gemios in the combo but 'll lsit them and you can give me an endurance combo...but i already know my def combo and i already know my ATK combo

(i should note i traded a few parts with a friend to improve his blade, hence why i have two Capricorn variants)
Earth wolf 105 WD
Lightning LDrado 100HF
Storm Wolf DF145S
Storm Aeries 125FS
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame bull 100F
Storm Capricron 105RF
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Rock Scorpio T125JB
Rock Cancer DF145WB
flame sagittario C145S
Rock Aeries ED145B
earth bull 100/df145/145 sd/wd
that is the best you will get but you can use gemios instead of bull if you like

small offtopic question what color is the wolf clear wheel from earth wolf 105 wd
earth wolf's ring was dark green, like draciel-green

and earth can be used as endurance, wow didnt know that...thanks...
i do buy a lot of two-packs and usually go for any/every defensive part i see hence why my collection is so limited, sorry...in fact i only got earth wolf's 2-blade pack because it had earth lol...

I'm also using Lightning Ldrago Upper-mode 100RF, but is there a better set up for Ldrago?
if you have a metal face put it lldrago, the only other lldrago combo that i know of is mf lldrago ch120 rf
i see, well i dont have any MFs, thanks though Wolfblade you've been a big help today!
no problem, i was happy to help