"Build me a combo!"

Build me a combo with these beys and spares:
Rock Orso D125 B BB-51
Flame Libra T125 ES BB-48
Rock Leone 145 WB BB-30
Flame Sagittario C145 S BB-35
and i have a spare C145 spin track and RF performance tip.
And if there are any beys i should get to make a good combo.
Attack - Rock Orso T125RF
Defence - Rock Leone C145WB
Stamina - Flame Sagittario 145ES/S
2 blades. one combo.
Lightning L'Drago 100HF
Storm Pegasus 105RF
My attempt: Lightning L'Drago (Upper mode) 100RF
Could it be better?
Nah, that's the best you can make of the two.
Help my friend please.
MWs
Storm
Burn
Flame
Dark
FWs
Saggitariox2
Phoenix
Wolf
Tracks
DF145
C145
Bottom
MS
F
FS
S
flame _____ 105 FS - okay-ish? Maybe.
Dark ______ C145 FS - bad

He really has nothing.
Shika blade
I would say burn ___ df145ms for stamina, but momji is right, he really needs some other beys to make a great combo
Is this at least decent in stamina? Just wanted to know: Thermal Susanow 100 HF/S
Also, would changing the clear wheel to a very light one like gemios or Scorpio make any difference stamina-wise?
well show me all the beys you have and i will make you a good stamina combo
and no thats not a good combo
Hello Bladers,

I am wondering if anyone can build me a combo with:

Storm Pegasus 105rf

Rock Aquario 125sf

Rock Wolf DF145 WB

I know that these are not the best blades for a combo, but I wanted to make a combo for my younger cousin and came here for help. Please Reply!

-Nodear

use l-drag's two top parts use evil gemios thing on top of the performance tip and use pegasis performance tip ok brandonw now you help me ok. lol
[/quote]

This wont work =.= df145 is for stamina o-o
[/quote]
oh sorry i ment to say to use dark bulls thing on top of the performance tip ok tell me how that works. oh and best defence is the best offense which now you have both
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:47 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: there is no bey that is offensive and good at stamina that is good
Okay. I have a Bey, I'll be posting a test vid, it has a spin time 2 minutes 49.6 seconds. It moves the way an attack type does, and it's won nearly every battlre I've used it in. Its Rock Aquario 105 SF. I've good a thread in this forum on it.
that is a destabilizer not a attack type

edit: by a offensive bey i mean a attack type, and attack types ko the opponent, which your combo wont
(Nov. 22, 2010  6:06 PM)Haze Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:47 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: there is no bey that is offensive and good at stamina that is good
Okay. I have a Bey, I'll be posting a test vid, it has a spin time 2 minutes 49.6 seconds. It moves the way an attack type does, and it's won nearly every battlre I've used it in. Its Rock Aquario 105 SF. I've good a thread in this forum on it.

I've had the base S Aquario spin for nearly 5 in PTW.
ok, i need a combo that can beat earth eagle, i do most of my battles in the Pegasus thunder whip stadium, but i really need some help. any combos that you can suggest?
earth bull 100 wd will
(Nov. 22, 2010  7:50 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: earth bull 100 wd will

dang that was fast, ok, ill try it out.
Quetzalcoatl ch120rf is good but should I put a metal face on it to make it even better
(Nov. 22, 2010  8:19 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: Quetzalcoatl ch120rf is good but should I put a metal face on it to make it even better

mf quetzalcoatl ch120rf? its not that good use quetzalcoatl 90rf and if ur gonna use ch120 use quetzalcoatl ch120cs
(Nov. 22, 2010  8:25 PM)PegesusRF Wrote: mf quetzalcoatl ch120rf? its not that good use quetzalcoatl 90rf and if ur gonna use ch120 use quetzalcoatl ch120cs
Quetzalcoatl CH120RF is quite good ...
(Nov. 22, 2010  10:47 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'd contend that it's 'alright'.
So what is the best Attack type right now in your opinion ? With all your posts, it is still not really clear to me.
i need an awesome attack bey also with good stamina. i have these beys:
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Aries ED145B
Dark Gasher CH120SF
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Storm Pegasis 105RF and Lightning L-Drago 100HF (both from the Super Vortex set)
Attack - Lightning LDrago 100RF
I don't think you'll find an attack with good stamina unless you use something like CS.

Also:
Defence - Dark Wolf ED145__
It's hard when you don't list all the parts. =S
Ok I got the parts on it now
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  10:47 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'd contend that it's 'alright'.
So what is the best Attack type right now in your opinion ? With all your posts, it is still not really clear to me.

I think they're good for slightly different things?
Lightning is probably my favorite of what I've tried. I haven't tried out Ray, Pegasis, or Vulcan yet.

I really just think that Storm and Quetz are poor.