"Build me a combo!"

there is no bey that is offensive and good at stamina that is good
There's no way to have a good offensive stamina type. You're better off focusing on one aspect.
Life207
Wolf and eagle meaning dark wol and earth eagle?
Not any good ones, the best you could do would probably be: earth ___ (doesn't matter which clear wheel) df145wd, a stamina type, but this is waaaay outclassed by burn ___ df145sd (which I still don't like...)
umm earth df145wd/sd is as good and sometimes better than burn ___ df145 wd/sd
and i beat you
sad face i wont quit until i find one <runs to room>
Lord wolfblade
Are we talking about balance types?
If we are, then you are absolutely correct.
There is no truly effective/ very useful balanced type beyblade.
if your looking for a custom with dark wolf and earth eagle just go with a uncustomized earth eagle

and rukasu what im confused
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:52 AM)Rukasu333 Wrote: Lord wolfblade
Are we talking about balance types?
If we are, then you are absolutely correct.
There is no truly effective/ very useful balanced type beyblade.

Except for MF Libra CH120RF.

Balance beys were effective in the Plastics Gen., just not that much in the MFB.
There was a metal face on Libra? I thought it was LibraCH120RF
Yes, definitely do what wolfblade said.
Ok, another question:
I need an defensive bey, her are my good defensive parts:
Earth aquila (or eagle) 145wd
Mf bakushin susanow 105f (metal face is the important def. Part here)
Flame sagittario c145s
Rock leowne 145 wb
ok i like theearth aqua c145wd ! any other goood ones?
@Rukasu333
MF Earth____C145WB. Top tier
Mf libra , with any track & tip, is banned from tournaments. Otherwise I would've said it.
And wolfblade, the balance type comment was talking about ur post that said there's no good attack and stamina type
Edit: mf libra is banned due to tt's weight limit
Life207
C145????
I said DF145, as it is the track of dark wolf. C145 is from my fav bey, flame sagittario
what is the best defense combo to have?
Life207
C145????
I said DF145, as it is the track of dark wolf. C145 is from my fav bey, flame sagittario
[/quote]

oh...well c145 works well 2 Yaya
Byser:
I just KNEW someone would say that. But I have one other question. Why wb over wd? From some tests, wb almost moves around the stadium like an attack type f lanched at full power, while wd stays in one spot pretty much the whole time.
Yes, I know that for wb to be more effective u launch it at about 60% of it's full power, but ve never been able to control the power of my launches- I just am able to pull the ripcord at full power.
Life207
Ok. Are you trying for a stamina or a defense bey?
WB is prefered over WD for defense because WB has more friction with the surface, making it harder to knock out. Because WD has a sharp tip, it is more easily knocked around.
i made the most amazing bey ever i call it EVIL RENAGADE its eagle face sag energy evil 145 b or what ever u get from orso

evil renagade 145b

i no it would be evil sag but renagade sounds cooler!!! and hahaha its offensive and stamina
(Nov. 22, 2010  5:21 AM)Life207 Wrote: its offensive and stamina

How is it either?
Life207
That bey u mentioned would be average in stamina at the best, and would - no offense, but- it would kinda be worthless in attck and defense. Also, there are much better stamina combos.
But, don't let me stop u from using a beyblade that u enjoy.
Beyblade is all about having fun!
Byser
Oooh, ok. I understand now. But would it be the better choice if I was wanting bey with stamina and defense?
for me it goes ballistic like an attack type and ive never lost with it
Life207: what beys ha it won against?

Is this a decent enough combo for a stamina type, or what should I change to make it better?
Mf thermal susanow 100hf/s. I'm currently using it to do some tests on metal faces.
well my friend has like everything the burn fireblaze, dark bull,rock aries,pegasus,leone,l drago, gemios, aquario, the list goes on
What combos could be made? Storm Pegasis 100RF, Lightning L Drago CH120RF,Rock Pegasus 105WD and Storm Capricorne M145Q. And i want every combo possible not just some
Why would you want every single combo?

just [amount of compatible metal wheels] x [amount of compatible clear wheels] x [tracks] x [tips]

^repeat until you have used all parts.

Useful combos:
Lightning L drago Ch120/100 RF - needs MF
Rock ______ 100 WD - an odd combo, may work as a destabiliser/stamina.