"Build me a combo!"

There's a topic about that in the beyblade customisation forum.
is there a good defence stamina combo better than eagle?
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:38 AM)k0legacy Wrote: is there a good defence stamina combo better than eagle?

Earth Eagle?

Of course there are. Just check the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos.
Earth eagle isn't a defence stamina combo, it's pretty much just a stamina type. Although I think it's more or less the best one you'll find, since a defence combo with increased stamina would be horrible, and the best defensive wheel out of all the stamina wheels is earth, so.

EDIT: Beaten. Also, replace eagle with bull.
I have Rock Leone 145WB, Flame Sagittario C145S, Evil Gemios DF145FS, and just picked up Earth Aquilla 145WD, I know I can make some good Defense and Stamina combo's, so what are they?
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:40 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Earth eagle isn't a defence stamina combo, it's pretty much just a stamina type. Although I think it's more or less the best one you'll find, since a defence combo with increased stamina would be horrible, and the best defensive wheel out of all the stamina wheels is earth, so.

EDIT: Beaten. Also, replace eagle with bull.

although officially, Earth Eagle is a balance type, so you've gotta make of that what you will
Earth _________ C145 WB
Earth _________ 145 WD

EDIT: Phoenix, the "official" stats and such are meaningless. Read around for a while and you'll get the grasp of things.
Which one of those are better in your opinion
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:44 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Earth _________ C145 WB
Earth _________ 145 WD

EDIT: Phoenix, the "official" stats and such are meaningless. Read around for a while and you'll get the grasp of things.

yeaaaah, considering those are set by the peple who actually make the beybaldes, I'll listen to them rather than something else
Then you're a fool.

Good luck with a storm capricorne.
Try using Vulcan Horuseus as a Defence type and you will see that they are not always right. Uncertain
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:46 AM)Tark Wrote: Which one of those are better in your opinion
? Also they try and make there Beyblades sound better, so you really can't listen to them.
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:49 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Then you're a fool.

Good luck with a storm capricorne.

oh well. considering how you guys act, I don't really see how what you guys say is superior, so I'll go by my own choice. you know, better to follow what you believe than to succumb to peer pressure
Lol, but we know what's good and what's not because we have thoroughly tested it.
We don't just "say" it but back it up with various testing and logic. 8)
How we act has no bearing on our information.

We're not pressuring you, we told you what is good, and what isn't.

It's your choice whether you want to believe in marketing techniques, and bogus stats, but if you do, don't give anyone else advice here.

Because we use facts and proper testing.
Except what you believe is blantantly false. Uncertain

If you're not going to accept the advice of people who've been playing this game for years, don't ask.

You're not making yourself look any better anyway.
No one is pressuring you, we're giving you actual FACT.
You shouldn't even be here if you think like that.
This entire forum is about meeting people, tournaments and especially thinking of new, innovative combinations.
News flash: I've been playing this ever since beyblade hit the US shores all those years ago, so I'm no novice. all of you really have a "high and mighty" kind of attitude, you know? and for me, it's not a good first impression. I thought forums were supposed to give new members a warm welcome, but apparently all of you just go the "my way or the highway" route, saying that if people don't listen to what you say, then they're stupid. isn't that kind of oppressive?
we don't stop you from playing with them how you want, but if you insist on saying things are good when they aren't, then yes, you're stupid.

I don't see how that's oppressive.
hey bro if you want to end a beyblade metal fusion battle really fast use this combo ( Any facebolt, energy ring=L-drago, fusion wheel= lightning, spintrack= 100, and performance tip= Q. This combo will end the game super but has a chance of spinning out of control in about ten seconds. If you like that combo i can make more just ask
Playing the game for a long time =/= knowing what's good or not.

Really though, we need to stop derailing this thread.
You can't use any other energy ring other than LDrago on Lightning..
Edit:

(Nov. 15, 2010  1:08 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: News flash: I've been playing this ever since beyblade hit the US shores all those years ago, so I'm no novice. all of you really have a "high and mighty" kind of attitude, you know? and for me, it's not a good first impression. I thought forums were supposed to give new members a warm welcome, but apparently all of you just go the "my way or the highway" route, saying that if people don't listen to what you say, then they're stupid. isn't that kind of oppressive?
Just because you played around with plastics, doesn't mean your einstein at Metal Fight, they are TOTALLY different systems, with different situations. Speechless
We're not 'High and Mighty' we are telling you the truth, which you refuse to believe. Its hard to get warm welcomes when you take a carp on the persons front door.
I'm fairly certain that if you were back up any claims you make with test results everyone would be more than happy to look at the data and take that into account.

But to just disagree with proven facts with no basis is not going to win anyone over.

We should get this thread back on track though.
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:12 AM)zanhashi Wrote: hey bro if you want to end a beyblade metal fusion battle really fast use this combo ( Any facebolt, energy ring=L-drago, fusion wheel= lightning, spintrack= 100, and performance tip= Q. This combo will end the game super but has a chance of spinning out of control in about ten seconds. If you like that combo i can make more just ask

I think you missed the bolded part hah.

Also zanhashi, you should learn the naming system. Your combo would be called "Lightning L drago 100Q"
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:10 AM)momiji manju Wrote: we don't stop you from playing with them how you want, but if you insist on saying things are good when they aren't, then yes, you're stupid.

I don't see how that's oppressive.

well how does you methods of "testing" make it "fact", huh? I mean, what methods do you guys have for rating a part's stats, if any at all?