"Build me a combo!"

Earth> flame, isn't it?
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:31 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Earth> flame, isn't it?

Ahh, I was thinking using Earth for defense instead of stamina since he only has one.
If that's all you have, then that's all you can make. seriously, you needed to ask what combo you could make with one beyblade?
Hello, I'm a new user, but a long time blader, and have several BMF blades, but don't know what would be a good parts combo. my current collection is:

Storm Pegasus
Rock Leone
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Lightning L-Drago
Flame Bull(from the two pack)
Evil Gemios
Earth Eagle
Poison Serpent
(all of them are american releases)

What kind of good combinations could I make to give me the highest stats overall?
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:58 PM)momiji manju Wrote: If that's all you have, then that's all you can make. seriously, you needed to ask what combo you could make with one beyblade?

i think he was answering me?
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:59 PM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: Hello, I'm a new user, but a long time blader, and have several BMF blades, but don't know what would be a good parts combo. my current collection is:

Storm Pegasus
Rock Leone
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Lightning L-Drago
Evil Gemios
Earth Eagle
Poison Serpent

What kind of good combinations could I make to give me the highest stats overall?

for attack do storm pegasus 100 RF
If he was, he was wrong anyway.

Masked Phoenix:
Lightning L drago 100 RF - almost top tier attack, needs a metal face
Earth Bull C145 WB - almost top tier defence, needs a metal face
Earth Bull 145 SD/WD - top tier stamina.
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:00 AM)k0legacy Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:58 PM)momiji manju Wrote: If that's all you have, then that's all you can make. seriously, you needed to ask what combo you could make with one beyblade?

i think he was answering me?
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:59 PM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: Hello, I'm a new user, but a long time blader, and have several BMF blades, but don't know what would be a good parts combo. my current collection is:

Storm Pegasus
Rock Leone
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Lightning L-Drago
Evil Gemios
Earth Eagle
Poison Serpent

for attack do storm pegasus 100 RF

(Nov. 15, 2010  12:02 AM)momiji manju Wrote: If he was, he was wrong anyway.

Masked Phoenix:
Lightning L drago 100 RF - almost top tier attack, needs a metal face
Earth Bull C145 WB - almost top tier defence, needs a metal face
Earth Bull 145 SD/WD - top tier stamina.

I'm looking for a combo with the best overall stats, as in, high attack, defense, and stamina. as for the whole metal face thing, I don't import beys, so unless I buy one of the special edition versions of Beyblade: Metal Fusion for Nintendo DS, I may never have a metal face
There is no such thing.

k0legacy, storm pegasis 100RF has been surpassed by many other beys quite a while ago. Hence why it's not on the top tier MFB combo list anymore.
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:08 AM)momiji manju Wrote: There is no such thing.

k0legacy, storm pegasis 100RF has been surpassed by many other beys quite a while ago. Hence why it's not on the top tier MFB combo list anymore.

I don't think so. there's got to be a good way to combine parts to get a high-ranking balance type
There is NO top-tier balance types.
It just does not exist. :\
Well that's great, but so far the only one that's been found has been banned. Do tell me how I can advise on the best balance combo if it has not been discovered by anyone yet?
Seriously if there was one we would tell you about it but no, there is none. To get good performance in one type you always have to sacrifice a good aspect in another type. You cannot really get an efficient Attack type with very good Stamina. It logically does not make sense.
I don't care about "tiers". are there at least any good balance type combos I could make with what parts I have?
No, but attack dominates the metagame, unless you're using a hasbro stadium.

If you are, try Earth Bull 145/100 WD/SD
Okay, I'll keep that in mind if I ever find a real life opponent, because sadly, nobody I know beyblades anymore. though then again, I guess I do prefer my beys uncustomized
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:14 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: I don't care about "tiers". are there at least any good balance type combos I could make with what parts I have?
Of course, besides that, there are mediocre 'Balance' combinations that give you mediocre results ... If you want that sort of advice, then do not look or seek any here.
Theroetically, though, it is possible to make a bey with at least one high attack part, one high defense part, and one high stamina part. for example, combining a high attack part from Storm Pegasus with a high defense part from Rock Leone and a high stamina part from Flame Sagittario, plus one more part that would make it a little more into one of the main three types, but almost be a balance type
Lightning LDrago 145WB/WD/SD sounds really great, and quite the breakthrough.
Probably top tier. Speechless
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:29 AM)Dan Wrote: Lightning LDrago 145WB/WD/SD sounds really great, and quite the breakthrough.
Probably top tier. Speechless

that sounds interesting
too bad it was sarcasm
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:31 AM)momiji manju Wrote: too bad it was sarcasm

nonetheless, I think I'll try it out(because I can)
Go ahead, but you won't get the same results as someone who does proper testing will.
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:34 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Go ahead, but you won't get the same results as someone who does proper testing will.

and how, might I ask, do you do "proper testing"?
In an Attack Type Stadium. Attack vs. Attack - Alternating launches. Stamina vs. Stamina - Alternating launches. Defense vs. Attack - Defense is always launched first.