"Build me a combo!"

Hmm I was wondering. Is dark Aquario/Bull 85 RF any good. I used mine against earth bull C145 WB and it beat it five time. I think it's because of the weight of the blade smacking into to the opposing bey. Anyway could you build me an attack combo out of Storm, Ray, Quetzcoatl, Galaxy, Earth, Flame, Meteo and Dark with 100 105 85 and D125 with Aquario, Wolf, Pegasis Aquilla L-drago ll unicorno Pegasis ll Sagittario and Libra and with WF RF HF F?
ray ___ 100 rf
quetzcoatl 100/90 rf
ok i need a combo for these blades (the best you can make!)

storm pegasis 105rf others:
storm pegasis 105 (no rf) string launcher
rock leone 145wb
dark wolf t145fs
flame saggitario cw145s
lightning l-drago 100hf
(Nov. 04, 2010  6:59 PM)PegasisBlader Wrote: ok i need a combo for these blades (the best you can make!)

rock leone 145wb
dark wolf t145fs
flame saggitario cw145s
lightning l-drago 100hf

Lightning L-Drago 100RF is a decent attack combo you can make, while Rock___C145WB would be an okay defense combo.
(Nov. 04, 2010  7:06 PM)Byser Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2010  6:59 PM)PegasisBlader Wrote: ok i need a combo for these blades (the best you can make!)

rock leone 145wb
dark wolf t145fs
flame saggitario cw145s
lightning l-drago 100hf

Lightning L-Drago 100RF is a decent attack combo you can make, while Rock___C145WB would be an okay defense combo.

what about drak wolf and sagittario and my other pegasis no rf
The C145 I mentioned is from Saggitario...

With your current parts, there's nothing really notable you can make using Dark Wolf.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about wanting to use your other pegasis when you have one that does have its RF. If you want to use the Storm metal wheel, you can make Storm___100RF.
hmm if this combo was posted already sorry,im NOT going to read all of this(boy im lazy)Vulcan Horuseus (not 90 its not as good as this)85R2F
theres already a whole thread on that bey.^
EDIT: woops i was thinking of a different bey but still we already know thats a really great attack type
List:
Rock Leone 145 Wb
Storm Pegasis 105 Rf
Flame Sagittario C145 S
Dark Bull H145 SD
Lightning L-Drago 100 Hf
Storm Aquario 100 HFS
Burn Phoenix 135 Ms
Attack: LLDrago 100RF (Top)
Defense: Rock Aquario C145WB (Get Earth, then its top-tier)
Stamina: Burn Bull 145SD, or Burn Bull 100SD (Get Earth Eagle for WD)
Basically get Earth Eagle and you have 100% top-tier beys in all categories!
@ Dan LLDrago 100RF isnt top tier
MF LLDrago Ch120/100/ maybe 90 RF is top tier Grin (u forgot the metal face)
.. Just like Storm Pegasis 100RF, you don't need MF.
The MF is there for the CH120RF combo.
Better luck next time.
Also, next time instead of just copy and pasting pre-written text from competitive combo list, read what the user has.
Tris doesn't have CH120.
oh. woops sorry.
Its all good, you could debate that an MF would make it more controllable, buts its like choosing R^2F instead of RF.
we have these:

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Earth Aquila 145WD
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Storm Libra 145S

..and coming soon (when i get package) Ray Gill 100RSF, Gravity Perseus AD145WD and Metal Face Custom Ver. Clear..

i made me a burn bull df145sd that i got from beywiki and it was awesome, i fought with every bey we have with my son and i won almost all the time! so he (my son who is 7) made his first ever customization and i think it was brilliant.
> earth phoenix H145WD, i think the WD bottom complimented on the track that the track horn seldom (if not never) touched the stadium which made it spin longer... at the end, burn bull scored 0 over earth phoenix..

i dont know about the earth and phoenix part of it.. but could you pls improve his bey more? or just make us combo =) attack with stamina or defense with stamina would be nice.. my son is a left launcher btw if that matters..
Attack:

MF-H Lightning L-Drago CH120RF (It's pretty much top-tier, but I don't know how the new MF's will work with it).
Ray Gil 100RF (Top-tier)

Defense:

MF-H Earth Bull C145WB/RSF (Top-tier)

Stamina:

Burn Bull DF145/145SD (Top-tier)
Earth Bull 100WD (I'd like to think it's top-tier, but it's not on the official list; try it and you'll be pleasantly surprised).
Please help my friend. Here is his beyblade items,
Burn pegasis 135bs.
Dark saggitario 125sf
Leone 145 wb
Ray leone d125 b
Galaxy ___ 105 hf broken
Burn leone t145 ms
All crtisism will be accepted.Eee
They're all bad.

That's about it.

No parts there really work with each other, and:
t145 doesn't exist
Are you sure he has Leone? Sounds more like Rock leone to me.
i have a storm pegasus,rock leon,and rock aries...i need a ultimate balance type from the three...
Top tier balance types do not exist.
Just use Storm Pegasis 105RF.
Or you could try Rock Leone 105RF due to the insane recoil of Rock.
Meteo-L Drago 100LF is definitly recomanded try it.
ok what are the best combos you can make with storm pegasus flame sagittario and storm aquario
Attack - Storm Pegasis 100RF
(Nov. 05, 2010  8:48 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: .....I'd like to think it's top-tier, but it's not on the official list; try it and you'll be pleasantly surprised).

thanks=) will definitely try this weekend!!!

edit: i dont have ch120 =( waaaaahhhh!!!!! *sniff sniff*