"Build me a combo!"

Oops, sorry. I worded it wrong. I was trying to ask if anyone could build a stamina combo out of the leftover parts.

EDIT: Also have Evil Gemio D145FS
Oh.
Flame Sag 145WD.
(Oct. 31, 2010  6:25 PM)jr591 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  5:15 AM)jr591 Wrote: I already have two combos that I normally use. My attack combo is Lightning L Drago CH120(Hasbro)/90RF and defense is Earth Aquario C145WB. For my attack combo, which track should I use? Leftover parts include:

Flame Sagittario D145S
Rock Gasher 120SF
Rock Eagle 145WD
Dark Gasher 100SF
Storm Pegasis 105RF

Nobody answered mine yet... :3

ok did u mean earth eagle 145WD or is it really rock?
Attack-Storm Pegasis 100RF (Top-tier almost)
Defense-Earth/Rock Eagle C145WD (Earth is almost top tier, Rock is pretty good)
Stamina-Flame Gasher CH120S (Alright)
IDK if ur beys are correct b/c Drak Gasher has CH120, Earth is eagle,Sagittario has C145. So yah,

Ohh and for gemios, U can do Flame ______ DF145WD
(Oct. 31, 2010  6:33 PM)Dan Wrote: Oh.
Flame Sag 145WD.

Okie doke. Thank you!
Flame _____100WD or Flame _____145SD/WD. Personally, I'd pick the lower-sitting Stamina Bey.

Edit: Beaten.
.. He probably got the double pack versions.
Earth IS top-tier.
He already stated he uses LLDrago 100/90/CH120RF.
@ Unleashed
(Oct. 31, 2010  6:34 PM)Dan Wrote: .. He probably got the double pack versions.
Earth IS top-tier.
He already stated he uses LLDrago 100/90/CH120RF.
@ Unleashed

When i said earth is almost top tier, i ment the combo with earth. He would need a metal face for top tier.
what other beys have metal and clear wheels that switch modes? i ask because i want to create a ___ ___ Ch120 HF/S combo.

btw, isnt there another PT that changes? (kai v gave me a link to a list of parts but it seems incomplete)
But you included rock along with it, implying the wheel was almost top.
Also, 145 is better than DF145 btw, and he never said he had DF. He said D145.
(Oct. 31, 2010  6:39 PM)Dan Wrote: But you included rock along with it, implying the wheel was almost top.
Also, 145 is better than DF145 btw, and he never said he had DF. He said D145.

Evil gemios comes with DF145, look in beywiki...
(Oct. 31, 2010  6:39 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: what other beys have metal and clear wheels that switch modes? i ask because i want to create a ___ ___ Ch120 HF/S combo.

btw, isnt there another PT that changes? (kai v gave me a link to a list of parts but it seems incomplete)

M145 is one that u can change, and then the clear and metal wheels. Meteo L-drago, Lightning L drago and gravity perseus are the only ones that can currently change.
He never said he had Evil Gemios..
(Oct. 31, 2010  6:31 PM)jr591 Wrote: Oops, sorry. I worded it wrong. I was trying to ask if anyone could build a stamina combo out of the leftover parts.

EDIT: Also have Evil Gemio D145FS

Right there...
...I meant Evil Gemio DF145FS. :3 My mistake.
(Oct. 28, 2010  4:09 PM)Sub Zero Wrote: what are the 3 best beys you can make from these
dark bull H145SD
killer geminoseDF145S
storm pegasus100HF
earth eagle145WD
rock leone 145WB
no answer?
Attack: Storm Peg 100HF (RF is better. Still mediocre. Get LLDrago.)
Defense: Earth Bull 145WB (Good)
Stamina: Rock Bull 145WD (Mediocre)
(Oct. 31, 2010  6:40 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  6:39 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: what other beys have metal and clear wheels that switch modes? i ask because i want to create a ___ ___ Ch120 HF/S combo.

M145 is one that u can change, and then the clear and metal wheels. Meteo L-drago, Lightning L drago and gravity perseus are the only ones that can currently change.

thanks. what exactly is M145 and how does it compare to other 145 tracks and CH120?

out of those 3 left spinning beys you mentioned, what is each part good for and overall which is better?
I may have the wrong idea here, but I have about $70 to build the most vile, destructive, and demoralizing Bey possible. I was thinking of making a MF L-Drago 100 rf and seeing if it would take out an out of box Hasbro Earth Aquila. Is there an attack blade that could do that or should I just resign myself to building a stamina blade?
Good attacks should be able to take out MF Earth Bull C145/GB145 WB.
Vulcan is looking pretty good, so is Meteo, and of course Quetz.
By L-Drago, you mean Lightning L-Drago, right?
I think Meteo might just be more stubborn and versatile than LLDrago.
my only worry is that Meteo is a little more stubborn that lightning to customize later on. Old G1 blader here is a little cautious of "Special Blades". I haven't heard of Vulcan, and isn't Quetz almost un obtainable? I'll dig around for a bit and see back.
No, I have 2 Quetz'.
Vulcan is completely new an at the moment pretty much unobtainable, but that'll pass.
Meteo, imo looks like a revamped LLD, in every way. Both are good though, not putting LLD down.
You can find vulcan on ebay for ABOUT 50-70 USD. Prices will go down maybe.
(Oct. 31, 2010  7:22 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:

thanks. what exactly is M145 and how does it compare to other 145 tracks and CH120?

out of those 3 left spinning beys you mentioned, what is each part good for and overall which is better?

hey Unleashed???
(Oct. 31, 2010  7:22 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:

M stands for move. It just changes the place of the performance tip. Its not very good amd Ch120 is better. I would say Meteo b/c it has great attack strength. So does Lightning but meteo is better to me. And meteo is basically an amped up lightning l drago. In every part. The track and tip are better and are more of spin stealers. Gravity is good for its track AD145 (Armor Defense) its a great defensive track. IDk if its top tier but i beleive it might be. But the best combo with every part being changable would be MF meteo l-drago CH120HF/S ch in 145 mode and HF/S in Hole flat mode.
You pretty much repeated what I said about Meteo.
AD is not top-tier as of yet. RF or R^2F are much better than HF especially HF/S.
ok here are those pictures. let me know when you get done
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)