"Build me a combo!"

It costs RP.130,000 in indonesia, that around $13 un us dollars. Even the battle set is $40 in us dollars, and can ebay ship to asia?
yes but this is not the right place to ask.
Oops sorry i remembered to post at ask a question thread.
I can get basically have access to any beyblade metal fights/fusion .... but i dont know wat combinations is the best ... i would like have a great combo to beat my friends ...
that should be in what to get in MFB, but if you want an exciting match i would try and find a attack bey... example MF lightning l Drago 100RF...
if i wan to have a custom parts to have overall best performance ? as in attack defence and stamina ... is there an unbeatable combo ?
Not yet however a top tier attack combo is above and a top tier stamina one is MF storm aquario C145WD/ WB
No, that's a horrible combo.
(Oct. 31, 2010  2:01 PM)momiji manju Wrote: No, that's a horrible combo.

I agree, and storm isn't even that good of a stamina wheel. I would think Something along the lines of MF Earth Bull _____ RSF. Or maybe Rock Bull 135RSF. Since rock has a little of the three incorporated into it. And RSF is a hood defense and attack but not stamina as much so maybe instead CS or WB
(Oct. 31, 2010  2:01 PM)momiji manju Wrote: No, that's a horrible combo.

I totally agree. storm as a stamina wheel? It has smash attack for heaven's sake. A good stamina combo in generall is virgodf145sd. That's one of the best stamina combos out there, if not the best.
Rock bull 135RSF will turn out sub par in all aspects.

The true "balance" combo is an attack type.

If you know how to properly use one it will achieve a high win rate against everything.

In short; practice sliding shood/banking, use MF lightning L drago CH120RF.
so basically wat do i buy and which parts go with which ? hehe ... i am just a first timer ... i had the first type beys ... drazer s and flash leopard ...
the best customization with
dark wolf
rock leone
rock aries
If you read the parts list, you will see which parts come from which beys.

The parts list can be found in the beywiki.

Edit: Death raider: Dark/rock _______ ED145WB
Wrong thread but it's metal face
Hi, I am looking for a top tier combo.

Face Bolts I own:
MF
Plastic

Clear Wheels:
LDrago
Pegasis
Gasher
Leone
Bull
Wolf
Saggitario

Attack Rings:
Dark
Rock
Flame
Lighting
Storm

Spin Track:
H145
C145
H145
CH120

Performance Tip:
RF
HF/S
HF
ES
SD

So does anyone know any combos that are any good?
mf lightining drago ch120 rf
Attack: Lightning L-Drago CH120RF (Very good; add a MF to make it top-tier)

Defense: Rock Bull C145SD (Not too good; SD won't grip the Stadium too well. Switch out Rock with Earth, SD to WB, RS, or RSF, and add a MF. Also, GB145 can be considered over C145)

Stamina: Flame Bull 145SD (Very good; switch out Flame with Burn or Earth Mold 1 to make it top-tier)

Edit: Completely missed that you have MF's. Well, add it to L-Drago like Ra said. Kinda beaten.
ok
Earth Aquila 145wd
Rock Leon 145wb
Storm Pegasus 105rf (rf 1/2 worn)
Lightning LDrago 100hf
Dark Bull h145sd
flame Sagittario c145s
Dark Gasher ch120fs (ch120 broken Unhappy)
ok i need some good combos
-flame sgto c145 s
leone(cw) 145
rock aries ed145b
dark wolf df145fs
storm aquario 100hf/s
storm pegasus 105 rf
ll drago 100 hf

please no storm pegasus 1oo rf
eart bull 145wd (sorry for double post)
Ra-
Attack - lightning l drago 100 rf
Defense - So do you have earth or not?(bull too) If you do then, earth bull c145 b. If you don't have earth or bull, then try rock aquario c145b.
Stamina - if you have earth and bull and wd then, earth bull 145 WD. If you don't then flame aquario 145 b/fs( not too sure which one would do better)

Sorry about the earth and bull part, I wasn't sure if you had them or not. The end of your post kinda confused me.

Lord wolfblade -
attack- lightning l drago 100 rf
Defense - Earth bull c145wb
Stamina - earth bull 145 sd
(Oct. 31, 2010  5:15 AM)jr591 Wrote: I already have two combos that I normally use. My attack combo is Lightning L Drago CH120(Hasbro)/90RF and defense is Earth Aquario C145WB. For my attack combo, which track should I use? Leftover parts include:

Flame Sagittario D145S
Rock Gasher 120SF
Rock Eagle 145WD
Dark Gasher 100SF
Storm Pegasis 105RF

Nobody answered mine yet... :3
90, 100, CH120. You have all you need for attack in the one you use normally.