"Build me a combo!"

No, they're both pretty bad.

There's no synergy between them to be honest, although the only advice we could give you is to not use S in your combo, hah.
What's an excellent to good combo for Meteo LDrago - by using the Metal and Clear wheel ?

I know the question is very vague but maybe someone has tested and found a good combo for it.
the one that works for me is MF Meteo L drago 100 CS.

IIRC, okiblaze found Meteo L drago 90 R2F to be good as well.
I only have a few beyblades on hand, but can you make some combos with these:

>Burn Phoenix 135MS
>Dark Bull H145SD
>Storm Pegasis 105RF
>Dark Wolf DF145FS
>Dark Cancer CH120FS

Sincerely, Thank you.
Stamina: Burn Bull DF145SD

Pretty much anything else will be bad.
And why do you have so many Dark wheels ? D:
I have these Dark Cancer CH120SF and Storm Pegasis 105RF
and I want to buy either Flame Sagittario C145S or Lightning L Drago 100HF.
what would be better?
(Oct. 29, 2010  4:07 PM)felix-leimbach Wrote: I have these Dark Cancer CH120SF and Storm Pegasis 105RF
what would be better?
That would belong in the Purchase Consultation topic.

This thread, "Build me a combo!", is more to seek advice once you own Beyblades.
(Oct. 29, 2010  4:07 PM)felix-leimbach Wrote: I have these Dark Cancer CH120SF and Storm Pegasis 105RF
what would be better?

This is the wrong thread for that. Go to 'Purchase consultation' or something like that.

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V
how can i make a defense type beyblade with dark bull and dark wolf.
i need a perfect stamina parts 4 libra
(Oct. 29, 2010  5:26 PM)Bey86 Wrote: how can i make a defense type beyblade with dark bull and dark wolf.
You cannot.
Please help me find a combo out of...

Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Rock Orso D125B
Rock Aries ED145B

Thank you!
(Oct. 29, 2010  5:58 PM)blackdrac08 Wrote: Please help me find a combo out of...

Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Rock Orso D125B
Rock Aries ED145B

Thank you!
Rock Gasher CH120/ED145B for Defense. That is all.
(Oct. 29, 2010  5:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2010  5:26 PM)Bey86 Wrote: how can i make a defense type beyblade with dark bull and dark wolf.
You cannot.

how about a attack type
Tornado Aquario W105RSF
Is this blade any good??
What is the best attack, defence, stamina, and balance combos I can make from

Dark Gasher CH120FS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Flame Libra T125ES
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Aries ED145B
(Oct. 29, 2010  7:33 PM)Bey86 Wrote:
You cannot.

how about a attack type

I dont think you can do that either, both FS (On Dark Wolf) and SD (On dark bull) are mainly stamina type parts. If you wanted to make an attack combo, you could get an attack type bey, like storm pegasis or storm aquario etc
(Oct. 29, 2010  8:53 PM)alexrawlins250 Wrote: What is the best attack, defence, stamina, and balance combos I can make from

Dark Gasher CH120FS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Flame Libra T125ES
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Aries ED145B
(Oct. 29, 2010  7:33 PM)Bey86 Wrote:
You cannot.

how about a attack type

I dont think you can do that either, both FS (On Dark Wolf) and SD (On dark bull) are mainly stamina type parts. If you wanted to make an attack combo, you could get an attack type bey, like storm pegasis or storm aquario etc

For defense, Rock Aquario ED145WB is the best you've got there. For attack, Storm ______ 100HF/S wouldn't be too good, but it's the only attack type you can make. For Stamina, Flame Gasher 145B.
(Oct. 29, 2010  8:52 PM)Crimson Hero Wrote: Tornado Aquario W105RSF
Is this blade any good??
Tornado has not been tested yet, so we do not know how it performs and how well. If you have that Metal Wheel, you should test it for us.
how good is Storm Wolf C145FS?please tell me any suggestions to improve it thanks
As what defense stamina attack? But you might want to remove fs it's not that good.....
i use it mainly as attack i guess so which tip would you recommend?
RF is the best attack tip Smile
R2F is just as good, if not better.
Wha about r2f or do u mean with decent stamina than a worn down rf will be best

EDIT:beaten by blah
For starters NEVER use dark it sux. Defense wud be rock stamina use flame attack use storm. The other thing i can say 4 sure is defense use the p.t. wb stamina probably sharp over eternal sharp only because it gives the beymore balance and attack use either rf or q both are good do not use the changing bottom piece 4 aquario sry its not very good.