"Build me a combo!"

either libra can you rename the beys you hav plz? i think i have one but i cant remember your beys...
How about these? Are these any good?

Flame Libra ED145 ES

Rock Leone T125 B

Rock Aries 145 WB

Storm Aquario CH145 HF/S

Dark Gasher 100 FS
(Oct. 23, 2010  8:47 AM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  4:05 PM)Tetsuya Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:02 PM)Tetsuya Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:28 PM)Tetsuya Wrote: Please PM me for top tier mixtures I can obtain with:
UPDATE:

Lightning L-Drago CH120 RF
Flame Libra 145 B,
Storm Saggitario H145 HF,
Dark Aquario M145 ES,
Storm Pegasis 100 RF X2,
Rock Leone ED145 ES,
Dark Pegasis 105 SD,
Flame Aquila T125 WD,
Rock Cancer 145 HF/S,
Earth Bull C145 WB,
Storm Aries 105 FS

Please help me with these mixtures and if you do say the modes of the beys. (CH120's higher position, L-drago's multi hit mode. If it is L-drago's, please remind me of the way it looks I.E. The three bumps should be showing.)
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:41 PM)blah Wrote: WD is way better for Stamina than B.

I didn't know he had WD.
OK I just tried Storm Aquario CH120 HF/S against all my other beys, and it did reaaally well, I think I wll leave that combo. I also now have Dark Gasher 145 FS, Flame Libra 100 ES, Rock Aries as normal, and Rock Leone T125 WB.

Please tell me if you have any ideas on how I could improve them.
(Oct. 28, 2010  1:12 PM)Nwolf Wrote: either libra can you rename the beys you hav plz? i think i have one but i cant remember your beys...

I have

Flame Libra T125 ES

Rock Leone 145WB

Rock Aries ED145 B

Dark Gasher CH120 FS

Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
I have almost all the beys out in america right now, I just want to know if anyone has any advice to make the MS bottom competative, Im just curious.
(Oct. 28, 2010  1:13 PM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  8:47 AM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  4:05 PM)Tetsuya Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:02 PM)Tetsuya Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:28 PM)Tetsuya Wrote: Please PM me for top tier mixtures I can obtain with:
UPDATE:

Lightning L-Drago CH120 RF
Flame Libra 145 B,
Storm Saggitario H145 HF,
Dark Aquario M145 ES,
Storm Pegasis 100 RF X2,
Rock Leone ED145 ES,
Dark Pegasis 105 SD,
Flame Aquila T125 WD,
Rock Cancer 145 HF/S,
Earth Bull C145 WB,
Storm Aries 105 FS

Please help me with these mixtures and if you do say the modes of the beys. (CH120's higher position, L-drago's multi hit mode. If it is L-drago's, please remind me of the way it looks I.E. The three bumps should be showing.)

OK, apparently I epic failed and forgot a bey, are there anymore good beys make-able with these?
what are the 3 best beys you can make from these
dark bull H145SD
killer geminoseDF145S
storm pegasus100HF
earth eagle145WD
rock leone 145WB
Is there any kind of use for the pre HWS bull metal wheel?
I was thinking to use it in an italian tornament because none is expecting I could use it
People tried to find a good use for it, The LVJ even had promising results, however other members got completely different results ... In general, it does not seem to be good.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bull-Whe...Discussion
Argh I didn t think it was so bad Uncertain
No one made test with a 145 track?
BTW it seems I have to find some other non expected combo xD
(Oct. 28, 2010  5:53 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Argh I didn t think it was so bad Uncertain
No one made test with a 145 track?
BTW it seems I have to find some other non expected combo xD
Perhaps you could surprise us and find a good combination like the Italians already surprised us with Pegasis and Leone, hah.
Yeah I ll try Grin
I m quite against the top tier thread,in my opinion it makes the game static.
It s too easy to win using pre built combo..
Um... What is the LVJ???
What are the best beys I can make in terms of Attack, Defence, Stamina, and Balance out of these?

Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Aries ED145B
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Strom Aquario 100HF/S
Flame Libra T125ES
aaaalllsssooo can someone send me a link to this top tier thread thingy please? I cant find it
(Oct. 28, 2010  4:09 PM)Sub Zero Wrote: what are the 3 best beys you can make from these
dark bull H145SD
killer geminoseDF145S
storm pegasus100HF
earth eagle145WD
rock leone 145WB

one is earth bull DF145WD
Thanks anything else?
(Oct. 28, 2010  6:31 PM)alexrawlins250 Wrote: Um... What is the LVJ???
What are the best beys I can make in terms of Attack, Defence, Stamina, and Balance out of these?

Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Aries ED145B
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Strom Aquario 100HF/S
Flame Libra T125ES
aaaalllsssooo can someone send me a link to this top tier thread thingy please? I cant find it
The LVJ is a member here ...

Rock Gasher CH120/ED145WB, Flame Gasher 145B.

It is called "Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos", and it is stickied ...
Thanks, I made Rock Gasher ED145WB like you said and I also made Flame Libra 145B, Dark Aries 100FS, Rock Leone T125ES, and Storm Aquario CH120 HF/S

Any improvments that could be made to these combinations would be appreciated, thanks
I just tried a few battles with those combos, and Storm Aquario CH120HF/S and Flame Libra 145B both did really well, so I decided to leave them as they are, but swapped the Aquario fusion wheel and facebolt for those of Dark Gasher, Because I think It looks cooler, and If I'm right, The dark Gasher wheel is heavier than aquarios anyway, giving it more defence. Now I've just gotta decide what to do with the other combos I built. I need some new ones...
storm pegasus, rockleone: no tip, Storm capricorne, and flame sagittario
Sorry to be johnny raincloud here but isnt it illegal to not use a part of a bey?? And no offense (and im not really an expert) but if ur gonna make an attack type costom wouldnt u wanna use storm??
He means he doesn't have the tip for those blades
.........oh. Btw i need some help myselfSmile. Which costom should i use: earth aquario c145 wb OR earth aquario c145 wd???
Both are good.
But I suggest WB for more defense.
And WD for more stamina.
That should help you decide.