"Build me a combo!"

is that for stamina??wad about def and atk??
Stamina: Earth Bull 145WD/SD
Defence: MF Earth Bull GB145WB
Attack: Storm ____ T125RF ?
i have
flame sagiterrio
rock leone
storm pegasus
lightning l drago
rock aries
and im getting galaxy perseus and ray unicorno
um defence:

earth leone gb145wb

attack:

Mf storm _ t125rf

that's all i can think of...
Can you help me with mine please? I now have

Rock Leone 145WB

Rock Aries ED145B

Dark Gasher CH120FS

Flame Libra T125ES

Storm Aquario 100HF/S
@TheFusionRuler:
Attack: Lightning LDrago 100RF/R2F
Defence: Rock Leone C145WB - Although someone noted that Ray could be used as a defence wheel.
Stamina: Flame Sagittario C145S

alexrawlins250:
Attack: Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Defence: Rock Leone 145WB
Stamina: Flame Aquario 145ES
??? what yu just siad was ucustomised aquario and leone. Can anyone else help me? I want a combo that ISNT just the uncustiomised beyblade
Well, none of your other pieces would do better in that combo. It would make it worse actually.
those are the best you can do! dont complain go out and buy some more beys...
If you rather have recommendations get:
Earth Aquila 145WD
Lightning LDrago 100HF
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Bull H145SD
Flame Sagittario C145S
I'm getting Earth Aquila 145WD soon! And at the moment I have Rock Leone 145WB, Flame Sagittario C145S and Storm Aquario 100HF/S. So the best combination I can make would be Earth Aquario C145WB right? I don't have a Metal Face as yet however.
I'm hopefully gonna get Dark Bull for Christmas, and then storm pagasis and L-drago after Grin
l- drago and storm pegasis are good to get 'cause they have parts used to make top tiers
(Oct. 28, 2010  11:13 AM)Nwolf Wrote: what about burn libra 145wd? and plz dont complain to me if it sucks im just new to combos...

I think Thermal Aquario DF145B would be a descent Stamina combination.
IIRC Ball series bottoms were designed for Defensive purposes and not stamina.
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:34 PM)blah Wrote: IIRC Ball series bottoms were designed for Defensive purposes and not stamina.

But out of all the parts he has, Ball would be best for stamina since it doesn't have any balance problems and can last for quite some time.
that's what i was thinking... also this is my first time reccomending a combo so at least it's relatively good...
WD is way better for Stamina than B.
OK, Ive swapped around some parts, and are any of these customizations any good?

Dark Gasher ED145 HF/S

Rock Leone CH120 WB

Rock Aries 145 B

Storm Aquario 100 FS

I just left Libra as it was
First combo is terrible. It's a mixture of all different parts = bad.
Second is okay.
Third is okay.
Fourth is bad. FS is not for attack, should have used HF/S.
OK thanks, I just tested it and I think the ED145 combined with the HF/S put gasher off balance really badly, so yeah...
Are there any parts that I have that I could swap with Dark Gashers parts to make it better?
Firstly get rid of Dark, it is very bad.
Also it depends what kind of combo you want to make.
hmm i dunno, can u just give me suggestions for all types, attack defence and stamina please, then ill decide which to use
Defence :

rock aries 145wb

attack:

storm aquario 100rf

Stamina:
I dont have RF... and what did you say for stamina? I cant see it?