"Build me a combo!"

Attack : None.
Defense: Rock Bull C145 WB
Stamina: Flame Bull 145 SD
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:02 PM)Aquario lover Wrote: I was wondering if anybody knows a good attack type combo using the storm aquario hole flat/spike changing performance tip. If you have a combo let me know i would appreciate it Thanx

I don't think there is much, also I think its Sharp, not spike.
Leave it the way it is. or use RF.
Hasbro uses spike
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:02 PM)Aquario lover Wrote: I was wondering if anybody knows a good attack type combo using the storm aquario hole flat/spike changing performance tip. If you have a combo let me know i would appreciate it Thanx

I use It with Dark Cancer/Gasher CH120HF/S
Question for everyone. Please bear in mind I'm a total newbie. Smile

I'm wondering what the best Stamina pieces for each part are. Unfortunately I cannot access the wiki from where I am (it's blocked...) so I was hoping to get some information with which I can go shopping later tonight.

So... the piece, and if possible the blade it comes in, would be greatly appreciated.

At the moment, I have a Flame Libra (as it comes out of the package). I saw an Earth Eagle and noticed the metal ring had a higher Stamina rating so I'm thinking that's what I'll get for that part... Any help with that or the rest would be greatly appreciated. Smile
Burn (Burn Fireblaze) Bull (Dark Bull) 145 (Earth Eagle, Rock Leone) WD (Earth Eagle)
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:53 PM)Dan Wrote: Burn (Burn Fireblaze) Bull (Dark Bull) 145 (Earth Eagle, Rock Leone) WD (Earth Eagle)

This is all correct. But as a replacement for BUrn (If u cannot get it for some reason) Earth is a great replacement and is in most top tier stamina and defense combos.
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:53 PM)Dan Wrote: Burn (Burn Fireblaze) Bull (Dark Bull) 145 (Earth Eagle, Rock Leone) WD (Earth Eagle)

Just to make sure I understand correctly:

Burn- the clear ring?
Bull - metal ring?
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:05 AM)ringswraith Wrote: Just to make sure I understand correctly:

Burn- the clear ring?
Bull - metal ring?
I think you did not necessarily need Beywiki to find out that Bull is a Clear Wheel, and Burn a Metal Wheel.
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:05 AM)ringswraith Wrote: Just to make sure I understand correctly:

Burn- the clear ring?
Bull - metal ring?
I think you did not necessarily need Beywiki to find out that Bull is a Clear Wheel, and Burn a Metal Wheel.

And as I've mentioned before I'm completely new to this. What is the harm in seeking clarification? I simply assumed that since the clear rings sit atop the metal ones, that when Dan wrote "Burn" before "Bull" that Burn was therefore the clear ring.

Your condescending tone offends me.

I thank you all (especially Dan) for your time, and I shall not be coming back here again.
You have a Flame Libra though and you demonstrated in your topic that you knew that Libra was the plastic ring ...
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:24 AM)ringswraith Wrote: I thank you all (especially Dan) for your time, and I shall not be coming back here again.

It won't bother anyone.
You need to realize that you, especially as an advice seeker, need to be humble.
Why would it bother someone if someone else stopped asking them for else? It doesn't. If fact, they probably prefer it.

At least you said Thank You.
I need a combo for all the 4 types of beys: I need a attack, Defense, Balance, and Stamina combo
I have a
dark wolf D145FS
StormAries__WB
Flame Saggitarrio C145S
Dark bull H140SD
Extra Parts:
Pegasus face a bolt
105 spin track
spike performance tip
unknown performance tip

I have two unknown grey parts and one of them is in my storm aries They are both grey. It is a spin track and a performance tip. I think the performance tip is a wide defense performance tip
wanna combo here ya go BAM!
stamina: flame libra 145es (not the best but in my opinion preety good.)
defense/stamina: earth eagle t125wd ( not a a lot of def some might say but trust me its not getting knocked around) also mf would make it better.
defense/stamina: meteo ldrago ch120 wd
attack: meteo l drago ch120 lf
i will have more gravity perseus combos soon so yeah.
my l meteo combos should have mf on them
(Oct. 28, 2010  1:37 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: I need a combo for all the 4 types of beys: I need a attack, Defense, Balance, and Stamina combo
I have a
dark wolf D145FS
StormAries__WB
Flame Saggitarrio C145S
Dark bull H140SD
Extra Parts:
Pegasus face a bolt
105 spin track
spike performance tip
unknown performance tip

I have two unknown grey parts and one of them is in my storm aries They are both grey. It is a spin track and a performance tip. I think the performance tip is a wide defense performance tip

Stamina- flame bull df145 sd( alright, replace flame with burn or earth, if you get them. Change df145 to 145 if you get it)
Defense- dark bull c145 wb( not too good. Change dark to earth if you get it,and add a metal face)
Attack- storm wolf 105 wb(not good at all, but the best you can make with your parts. Look at the competitive metal fight beyblade combo's thread for attack types)
There are no TOP TIER legal balance combos( sorry about that little mistake)
im confused....im making stamina....what is better?burn bull 145wd or burn bull 145sd?
and what is better?burn bull or earth bull?
can someone plz do mine? it was

rock aries ed145b
storm aquario 100hf/s
rock leone 145wb
dark wolf df145fs/ sf i cant remember
dark cancer ch120fs / sf
thermal lacerta wa130hf
(Oct. 27, 2010  6:01 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Ray Unicorno 100RF/R^2F. It's on the top-tier list now; you should check it out.

Edit:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

in the atk combo parts are they refering to the wheels when they say qutzacoatl, pegasis,l drago??
(Oct. 28, 2010  8:10 AM)Veni Martinez Wrote: im confused....im making stamina....what is better?burn bull 145wd or burn bull 145sd?
and what is better?burn bull or earth bull?

for stamina burn bull is better and use sd to add more defence to your beyblade but use wd if u want more stamina...

hope i helped...
(Oct. 26, 2010  8:19 PM)Tark Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2010  8:57 AM)blah Wrote: Defence:
Rock Leone C145WB

Get Earth Metal Wheel
Bull Clear Wheel
And a Metal Face to be Top Tier. =]

Edit: Beaten. T_T
Didn't know FS was good for Stamina, or even anything in that instance.

So, What do you think about the Beyblade the way it is?
Like is it Decent, Good, Very Good, Horrible, Awesome?

Anyone else have any opinions on it?
(Oct. 28, 2010  9:09 AM)Nwolf Wrote: can someone plz do mine? it was

rock aries ed145b
storm aquario 100hf/s
rock leone 145wb
dark wolf df145fs/ sf i cant remember
dark cancer ch120fs / sf
thermal lacerta wa130hf

Really the majority of your parts are bad and don't make very good combos.
You could try Thermal _____ DF145SF ?
Or just use Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Aquario 100HF.
oh and i'll be getting ray unicorno soon...
wad combos can i make with these parts??

Faces:metal face and plastic face
energy rings:bull, phoeniux,serpent,pegasis,librax2,virgo,leonx2
metal wheels:storm,earth,burn
tracks:gb145,sw145,t125,df145x2,145x2
tips:b,wb,hf,fs,sd,wd,d (metal ver.),rf
what about burn libra 145wd? and plz dont complain to me if it sucks im just new to combos...