"Build me a combo!"

attack: storm _(get any energy ring)_100 (get rf if not just use hf/s but in hf mode)
What are you responding to?
Storm 100RF isnt even top tier anymore.
LLDrago 100/CH120 RF
momiji manju, 145 is top tier if you combine it with the correct combo and anyways can anyone make me a good combo with this part for attack , defense and stamina??

Metal wheel x1
energy ring: serpent , libra ,bull , eagle,virgo(but its fake) and if boosters count (pegasus, libra ,leone x2)
Metal wheel: poison, storm, flame, earth
tracks:gb145 (its fake though), 145 x3 ,df 145x2,sw145
tips: b,wb,fs,sd,s,wd,d
dan, sorry but what other combos r there for attack without ll drago..i dun want to buy the ll drago..
Defense: Earth Bull GB145 WB.
Stamina: Flame Virgo 145WD?
why wd for stamina not sd?? nad my virgo is fake will it affect anything and can u make me an atk combo...sorry for the commands..fighting cuzzin the day after tommorow..im scared..we bet $50
wad if i get burn wheel then wad can i
do??
No attack combo.
Edit: Even so, Virgo CW is light, no?
Just use the Bull combo. Since your using Pegasus Thunder Whip right?
how about the libra wheel??its still on our market...tons of stocks...i thought it is banned???can you make a stamina combo out of earth libra 145wd?
Libra of the metal system, not the Hybrid Wheel system one.
I think flame would be better.
HAIZZZZ i ish back wit new parts and i need help
and if i am missing parts jus tell me i have my ways of getting them XDDDD
I has metal Faces
clear wheels :Aquario 2X,sagitario,leone
Metal Wheels: dark,storm,killer,Booster Escolpio,Booster Gemios,Booster Pegasis
Tracks:100,145(like ED145 but not spinning idk whats it called),105,the switching capricorn thing,145(like orso the circle thing)
Tips:HF/S ,SD,WB,B,F,FS
ALL TAKARA TOMY
here are my parts i hope you could help a grand tournament of bey blade here XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute
Attack: LLDrago 100 RF. (need Drago & RF)
Defense: Earth Aquario C145WB. (Need Earth & C145)
Stamina: I have no clue what to use from your lot.
I suggest Burn Bull 145WD.
i need a fast combo at taking out multi beys at a time whith the parts of ares ldrago and pegisis
what strong combo could I make with Ray Unicorno D125CS?
Ray Unicorno 100RF/R^2F. It's on the top-tier list now; you should check it out.

Edit:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
what about :

storm aquario
rock leone
rock aries
dark wolf
dark cancer
thermal lacerta...( i love this bey!)
What are the best attack, defence and stamina and balance combinations you can make from

Rock Leone 145WB

Flame Libra 125ES

Storm Aquario100HF/S

Quick replies would be appreciated Grin thanks
(Oct. 27, 2010  8:06 PM)alexrawlins250 Wrote: What are the best attack, defence and stamina and balance combinations you can make from

Rock Leone 145WB

Flame Libra 125ES

Storm Aquario100HF/S

Quick replies would be appreciated Grin thanks

Currently there are no competitive balance combos. Unfortunately there isn't a lot we can make with those parts.

Attack: Storm Aquario 100HF/S - Average
Defence: Rock Aquario 145WB - Average
Stamina: Flame Aquario 100ES - Horrible
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:07 PM)metadude Wrote: i need a fast combo at taking out multi beys at a time whith the parts of ares ldrago and pegisis
Your probably looking for MF Lightning LDrago 100/CH120 RF.
The bolded words are the parts you need to get, or maybe already have.
Hi, I'm going to get another bey tommorow, what bey should I look out for? I already have Storm Aquario, Rock Leone and Flame Libra, I'm thinking about getting Dark Wolf, I think that might be the only bey the sell apart from the 3 I already have, if Dark Bull is there should I get that? I want a balance type bey cuz theyre cool, but which is better, Dark Bull or Dark wolf? PLease message back quickly, I gotta go soon...
(Oct. 27, 2010  10:12 PM)alexrawlins250 Wrote: Hi, I'm going to get another bey tommorow, what bey should I look out for? I already have Storm Aquario, Rock Leone and Flame Libra, I'm thinking about getting Dark Wolf, I think that might be the only bey the sell apart from the 3 I already have, if Dark Bull is there should I get that? I want a balance type bey cuz theyre cool, but which is better, Dark Bull or Dark wolf? PLease message back quickly, I gotta go soon...

Dark Bull, though Earth Aquilla/Eagle would be a better choice.
OK thanks, what type is earth aquila? Its defence isnt it? Also, is Dark wolf really bad?
Earth Aquila is a defense type, thought it says it's a balance.
Never listen to the companies haha.
And yes Dark Wolf is very bad. Smile
Aquila has good stamina too but yes its a defence type.
Really?
Earth - top tier stamina or defence
Aquila - niether
145 - top tier stamina
WD - top tier stamina

Wouldn't Earth Aquila be a stamina type? Especially since out of the box it's one part away from being a top tier stamina bey...
i have

dark bull
dark gasher
flame saggitaro
flame bull
and rock leon
build me a combo
I was wondering if anybody knows a good attack type combo using the storm aquario hole flat/spike changing performance tip. If you have a combo let me know i would appreciate it Thanx