Lightning LDrago 100RF [Add a MF to make it top-tier]

You can also use CH120 for that combo.
i need help with my defense bey is:
earth libra T125?DF145 WD good
attack :
L-Drago 100/105 HF
stamina:
flame aquilla T125/DF145 WD/dark wolf's bottom
i also might get a burn pheonix so please include better forms of those beys with burn pheonix's parts & wolf's clear wheel i need help please

build me combos
Uhm, your defence combo (Earth _______ T125 WD) is your best stamina combo. If you have the bull or aquario clear wheel it will help.

If you get burn phoenix you could create a better stamina combo (use the burn wheel).
This is what i currently have available to me.

Clear Wheels:
Bull, Pisces, aries, libra, cancer
Metal Wheel:
Poison, Flame, Rock, Thermal
Track:
DF145, 145, T125, 105, SW145
Bottom:
SD, D, BS, WB, ES

Thanks Guys!
Flame Bull 145/T125 SD - great stamina

That's really the only good combo you have, really.
^Sorry if a bit off topic but isn't DF145 still a top tier part ?
(Oct. 15, 2010  2:00 PM)blah Wrote: ^Sorry if a bit off topic but isn't DF145 still a top tier part ?
Yes it is.
I suppose, but it's been proven to be inferior to 145, and T125 hasn't it?
(Oct. 15, 2010  2:18 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I suppose, but it's been proven to be inferior to 145, and T125 hasn't it?

I would say DF145 is inferior to even D125, from the testing I've done in the past ... I've never really found DF145 to be that great, and I always get good results with D125.
is there a better attack combo rather than the top-tire Quetzcotal combo?
(Oct. 15, 2010  2:52 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: is there a better attack combo rather than the top-tire Quetzcotal combo?
The other Attack combos listed here?

I find both MF Lightning L Drago 100RF and MF Pegasis 145RF to be superior to Quetzalcoatl 90RF, but that might only be my opinion.
i think this is the right place but is 100HF or 105RF better?
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:00 PM)Stevie Moose Wrote: i think this is the right place but is 100HF or 105RF better?
100RF.
(Oct. 15, 2010  1:41 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Uhm, your defence combo (Earth _______ T125 WD) is your best stamina combo. If you have the bull or aquario clear wheel it will help.

If you get burn phoenix you could create a better stamina combo (use the burn wheel).

so my earth libra T125 WD is good?
and also is my L-drago 100HF ok i gave my pegasus's RF to a friend but i still hav storm
Hey Everyone, I only have about 6 MetalForce Beyblades ATM. What could be a some good combo's to just have fun with my younger brother.

Lightining L-Drago 100HF
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Clay Aries ED145B
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Saggitario C145S

Also, I'm looking to find Dark Cancer CH120SF, what other ones should I look for / could someone point me in the right area where I can find a topic that would tell me where I find certain ones?
LLDrago100RF Good can be improved with the addition of a metalface
Rock Bull C145WB Meh needs the addition of a Metal face and an Earth metal wheel
Hey Everyone, I only have about 6 MetalForce Beyblades ATM. What could be a some good combo's to just have fun with my younger brother.

Lightining L-Drago 100HF
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Clay Aries ED145B
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Saggitario C145S

Also, I'm looking to find Dark Cancer CH120SF, what other ones should I look for / could someone point me in the right area where I can find a topic that would tell me where I find certain ones?
Wait... I already answered you dood
No, I know. My phone decided to double post it. I'm trying to delete it now. Sorry.
... Both posts had a fifteen-minute difference ... How can a phone decide to double post it so late after ?
Because I was originally gonna post it when I received a phone call so originally it shouldn't of posted the first time since it was inturrupted.

It left me on the post screen, so I assumed it didn't post as it would of loaded the next page. So I oreads the post button again and realized it was already posted. I'm trying to activate my account or something because I'm trying to delete it an it won't let me.
is this a good combo

upper dragoon
wide defence
bearing core
What's a good combo(s) to build with these blades?

Flame Sagittario
Thermal Pisces
Burn Fireblaze
(Oct. 15, 2010  7:25 PM)Drache Kaiser Wrote: What's a good combo(s) to build with these blades?

Flame Sagittario
Thermal Pisces
Burn Fireblaze
Burn Fireblaze T125S ? It is not that good.
Metal Wheels:
Ray (x1)
Dark (x3)
Storm (x1)
Burn (x1)
Flame (x1)

Clear Wheels:
Saggitario (x1)
Bull (x2)
Wolf (x1)
Aquilla (x1)
Unicorno (x1)