"Build me a combo!"

It probably has to do with Wolborg 4, hah. I remember reading about it somewhere in beyblade general.
can u make a combo for metal fusion beys?
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:20 AM)darjosjaco3 Wrote: can u make a combo for metal fusion beys?
sure! list the beys you got.
if u have metal fight beys i got a combo 4 u! any face bolt and energy ring,flame fusion wheel,a low profile track that is 100, and a sd bottom
i have flame saggitario, rock aries, rock leone, storm aqurio,pegasus, and capricorn, dark bull,gasher and wolf
Guys try out storm egale 145hf for good stamina and attack. Please test this combo out and respond to me!
(Oct. 09, 2010  11:31 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  11:18 PM)BeyRules Wrote: I have earth egale , storm capricorne, flame sagatario, dark bull, dark wolf. Please build me a nice combo.

EarthBullC145(the tip idk..)

is earth eagle good?
how do u get beypoints
Stop asking off-topic questions and posting messages that are not really relevant. Make sure you post in the right sections and topics.
any face bolts,any energy ring,earth,down hard hitting or bull's horns 4 better attack or saggitario's claws to better absorb attacks,and finally either sd or wd
whoa wait a min. Kai-v i am just new here
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:36 AM)darjosjaco3 Wrote: any face bolts,any energy ring,earth,down hard hitting or bull's horns 4 better attack or saggitario's claws to better absorb attacks,and finally either sd or wd
Learn the naming system of Metal Fight Beyblade. It is extremely easy to figure out. Either read the Beywiki article on Metal Fight Beyblade, or just read your Hasbro packages, even they use that naming system ...

I know you are new, but you need to see that you cannot just post anything anywhere. You post specific things in specific places, we need to maintain order, cleanliness.
rock leone 145 FS
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:05 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: What is the absolute best Engine Gear custom possible, or at least the best compared to competitive Plastics?

Survival Type with Wolborg 4 or some random combo with like Dragoon GT/Zeus EG.
Well I got some more Blades

Looking for the best Def, Atk and Stam builds i can get now.
got:

Lighting L Drago 100 HF
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Rock Leone 145 WB
Flame Bull (can't find stock part info)
Dark Bull H145 SD
Dark Wolf DF 145 FS

So yeah.
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:16 AM)jagboy Wrote: Well I got some more Blades

Looking for the best Def, Atk and Stam builds i can get now.
got:

Lighting L Drago 100 HF
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Rock Leone 145 WB
Flame Bull (can't find stock part info)
Dark Bull H145 SD
Dark Wolf DF 145 FS

So yeah.

Attack: Lightning LDrago 100HF [Change HF to RF, add a MF to make it top-tier]
Defense: Earth Bull DF145WB [Use C145/GB145, add a MF to make it top-tier]
Stamina: Earth Bull 145/100WD [Top-tier; 100 actually performs well although it's not top-tier]
hi, im looking for a stamina combo, an attack combo, and a defence combo i have:

leone 145d
storm pegasus 105rf
flame libra t125es
dark cancer ch125sf
flame sagitario c145
pegasus 105f

well.... build me a combo!Tongue_out_wink
attack: Leone Ch120 RF
Pegasis CH120 RF - both need MF

defence: flame cancer C145 SF - pretty horrid

you've got nothing for stamina.
(Oct. 10, 2010  10:50 AM)momiji manju Wrote: attack: Leone Ch120 RF
Pegasis CH120 RF - both need MF

defence: flame cancer C145 SF - pretty horrid

you've got nothing for stamina.

Flame 145D for stamina, still isn't the best though.
Completely blanked on that, thanks Omega.
what about:

Rock Aries
Storm aquario
Rock leone
Dark cancer
Dark wolf
Need 3 good combos please :
Rock Leone
Lightning L-Drago
Storm Pegasus
Dark Bull
Flame Saggitario
Rock Aquario
Earth Eagle
Rock Aries
Lightning L drago 100RF/WD/SD

Earth bull 100/145 SD/WD

Earth Bull C145 WB
(Oct. 09, 2010  11:18 PM)BeyRules Wrote: I have earth egale , storm capricorne, flame sagatario, dark bull, dark wolf. Please build me a nice combo.

(Oct. 10, 2010  2:30 AM)BeyRules Wrote: Guys try out storm egale 145hf for good stamina and attack. Please test this combo out and respond to me!

Try changin the tip to SD
The clear wheel to Bull as well.
Hi,
I would like to have some feedback about my combo. The parts are:

Face: Pegasus
Clear Wheel: Rock Leone
Metal Wheel: Rock Leone
Track: H145
Bottom: WD
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:31 PM)sohnnick Wrote: Hi,
I would like to have some feedback about my combo. The parts are:

Face: Pegasus
Clear Wheel: Rock Leone
Metal Wheel: Rock Leone
Track: H145
Bottom: WD

Pretty good, change the track to a 145 and it would be better, btw the clear wheel o's just leone, metal wheel is rock. And if u changed the metal to earth it would be a great combo.maybe a wb but wd is good too.
Can somebody plz find me a good combos