"Build me a combo!"

yes I know, just being nice for someone who is new
My friend needs a combo. Her 2 beys are:
Storm Pegasis 105RF and Rock Aquario 125SF. I'm aware I asked this before for myself many pages ago, but I didn't get a suggestion using ONLY THESE 2 Beyblades.
There is really nothing you can use except Storm Pegasis 105RF.
u know if your friend is making a attack pegasis is fine the way it is and for one thing what type of bey is your friend looking out for
Isn't Rock better for Attack though?
(Oct. 04, 2010  1:57 AM)metalfight Wrote: u know if your friend is making a attack pegasis is fine the way it is and for one thing what type of bey is your friend looking out for

I didn't ask, mainly because she didn't request me to ask XD I'm just being friendly.
(Oct. 04, 2010  1:57 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Isn't Rock better for Attack though?
I think Mc Frown might tell you that, but there has not been real or enough testing done with that yet, while Storm Pegasis 100RF used to be top-tier.
I have a lightning ldrago 100 rf and need a metal face where can I get 1
(Oct. 04, 2010  2:14 AM)tyry12 Wrote: I have a lightning ldrago 100 rf and need a metal face where can I get 1
Hm, that question does not belong here. Look at the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic. Metal Faces can only be purchased online for the moment.
I need the best combo for each type (not balance) my beys are:
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Aquario 105F
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Libra T125ES
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Poison Phoenix WA130SD
Earth Eagle 145WD
Dark Libra ED145SD

Can someone like pyro or anyone give me a good one for attack defense and stamina??
For Defense, Earth Bull R145/C145WB. For Stamina, Earth Bull 145SD. For Attack, Lightning L Drago 100RF, or perhaps Storm Pegasis 100RF. If you get Metal Faces, you have all top-tier combinations.
ok, newer combo that i have running.

Earth bull DF145WD

i know it isnt AS good as the if it had the c145 but its not that bad either

thoughts?
(Oct. 04, 2010  2:35 AM)iBladeAllDay Wrote: Can someone like pyro or anyone give me a good one for attack defense and stamina??

I feel loved :3

And to xcoegx, are you going for Stamina or Defense?
Stamina might be okay, but Defense might suck, cause it has no track protection.
(Oct. 04, 2010  2:55 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  2:35 AM)iBladeAllDay Wrote: Can someone like pyro or anyone give me a good one for attack defense and stamina??

I feel loved :3

And to xcoegx, are you going for Stamina or Defense?
Stamina might be okay, but Defense might suck, cause it has no track protection.

was goin for the defense...i know that top tier defense is MF Earth bull C145WD but currentlly broke and am working on getting the rest of the pieces for it...but thats whati have to deal with for now...and you are loved pyro
Well, it says on BeyWiki that it can defend from attacks, so I guess it's mediocre.
the c145 is easy to find now in fact i got mine with flame sagittario, launcher grip bundle and it only caust me about $10 so that could be easy to check off your list for things for top tier defence
I have a lightning ldrago 100 RF I know I need a metal face what else should I get
(Oct. 04, 2010  3:19 AM)metalfight Wrote: the c145 is easy to find now in fact i got mine with flame sagittario, launcher grip bundle and it only caust me about $10 so that could be easy to check off your list for things for top tier defence

Its only 7 w/ grip and 6 w/o and sometimes i hate c145 cuz when it spinning out it like makes it stop faster.
(Oct. 04, 2010  4:34 AM)tyry12 Wrote: I have a lightning ldrago 100 RF I know I need a metal face what else should I get
That's really all you need for that combo. Also, I think that goes in Purchase Consultation.
Im a noob so could you reapeat that in english
(Oct. 04, 2010  2:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For Defense, Earth Bull R145/C145WB. For Stamina, Earth Bull 145SD. For Attack, Lightning L Drago 100RF, or perhaps Storm Pegasis 100RF. If you get Metal Faces, you have all top-tier combinations.

Thanks kai... but wat would be a good replacement on the defense earth? I just have eagle on it now.
What? If you mean CW: Aqaurio or MW: Dark (hasbro) or Rock.
I have a dark gasher ED145 and the bottom of dark gasher
(Oct. 04, 2010  6:23 AM)tyry12 Wrote: I have a dark gasher ED145 and the bottom of dark gasher

Ur bey is called Dark Gasher/Cancer ED145SF
Is it a good customization?
(Oct. 04, 2010  3:35 PM)Jonathan98tang Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  6:23 AM)tyry12 Wrote: I have a dark gasher ED145 and the bottom of dark gasher

Ur bey is called Dark Gasher/Cancer ED145SF
Is it a good customization?

No.
Dark-Useless
Gasher-Only good for defense, but other parts wreck it
ED145-Outclassed
FS-Outclassed and suckish