"Build me a combo!"

i get the ldrago series, but why Gravity Peruses? what is so special about that?
(Sep. 28, 2010  4:15 AM)Leonwind Wrote: i get the ldrago series, but why Gravity Peruses? what is so special about that?
The Perseus Clear Wheel extends over the Metal Wheel too (just like the HWS L Drago series).
(Sep. 28, 2010  9:16 AM)Jonathan98tang Wrote: Is gravity perseus really good?

This belongs here, I believe:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase-Consultation

But I'll answer it. Based on what people have said, Gravity Perseus has some potential in Attack customizations. But I don't think it's good uncustomized.
(Sep. 28, 2010  4:19 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2010  4:15 AM)Leonwind Wrote: i get the ldrago series, but why Gravity Peruses? what is so special about that?
The Perseus Clear Wheel extends over the Metal Wheel too (just like the HWS L Drago series).

really? sweet! i juts love those kinds of beys. it is like a good old homage to the plastic series. ty Diamond
umm, guys, can you help me build a very offensive beyblade with these :

Dragoon F (full bey)
Burning Kerberous (full bey)
Dranzer F (AR and Base)
Dark Effigy G (full bey)
Dranzer G (full bey)
Worlborg 1 (AR and Base)
Knight Dranzer (full bey)
Draciel G (AR) (yuck, probably not needed)

Could you guys possibly make out what the best combo for attack is from these?
oh and I have worlborg 1's spin gear as well. So it's a full bey as well.
hello i need a good combo.

Rock Aries ED145B
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Dark Bull H145SD
Flame Sagittario C145S
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Attack: Storm Pegasis 105RF, Rock _____ CH120RF (Storm Pegasis is only really good, but not top-tier anymore. If you can get a Ray Wheel, take Storm out; Rock _____ CH120RF is decent from what I've heard)

Defense: Rock Bull ED145WB (Upgrade to Earth Mold 2, C145 or GB145, and use a Metal Face for it to become top-tier)

Stamina: Flame Bull 145SD (Upgrade to Burn, Thermal, or Earth Mold 1 for it to become top-tier)
Can someone build a combo for my brother?
-Storm Aquario 100HF/S
-Storm capricorn M145Q
-Flame saggitario c145S
He can't beat me so if someone knows a combo for him to defeat my Rock Leone 145WB he will be happy Tongue_out
Can You build me a combo i have a limit amount of beys Tongue_out
Strom Aquario 100 HF/S
Storm Pegusis 105 RF
Dark Bull H14 SD
Flame Sagatario C145S
Strom Capricorn M145Q
Flame Bull 145SD (stamina)
Storm ____100RF (attack)
Hi everyone
I kind of need help customizing with parts from Poison Serpent SW145SD, Dark Cancer CH120SF, and Storm Pegasus 105RF
I tried using Poison Pegasus CH120RF against Earth Bull C145WB and it won about 80% of the time in an MFB attack stadium.
Please give me feedback about the custom, and if u have any good combos using the parts from poison serpent, dark cancer and storm pegasus, please let me know.
Thanks
I am going INSANE agasint leone 100 RF. Im even using MF-H Libra GB145 WB! Can someone build a combo to help me WITHSTAND or DODGE Leone's Attacks? This is starting to get on my nerves.
(Sep. 29, 2010  10:35 AM)UDC Wrote: I am going INSANE agasint leone 100 RF. Im even using MF-H Libra GB145 WB! Can someone build a combo to help me WITHSTAND or DODGE Leone's Attacks? This is starting to get on my nerves.

Well what parts do you have so we know what to work with?
Earth, flame, 2 90s, CH120, RF ( worn down), HF, GB145, C145, R145, WB, B, Ray, 100, 105, 125, D125, 135, MS, S, ES, FS, SF, Libra, Virgo, CS ( wearing down), Storm, 145, DF145, JB, HF/S, BS, Lighting, Rock, Cyber, Leone, Bakushin, Gemios, burn, Quetz, wolf , M145, Q, AD145, F, 2 WFs, T125, WA130, Aquario and gravity.
To be honest I don't find Rock to be that great of a wheel. It has decent smash attack, but it's stamina and recoil are terrible. MF Earth Bull GB145/C145WB should have enough defensive and stamina qualities to withstand Leone's attack.

Otherwise you can always try and match Leone's attack with an attack combo, I always get great results with MF Lightning L Drago 100RF
I meant PRE- HWS leone.
But thanks anyways!
Smile
Both suggestion should work well against Leone, as Leone still has still has poor stamina.
Do u guys have a really good attack custom that can help me beat my cousin's MF Libra C145WB and his MF Earth Bull C145WB

I have:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Earth Aquila 145WD
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD X2
Flame Sagittario C145S X2
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Rock Escolpio T125JB
Dark Leone C145B
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Burn Phoenix 135MS X2
Bull 125SF
Pegasus 100F
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Flame Libra T125ES

Thanks in advance
To ensure a win against both combinations it would be best to use a stamina type such as; Earth/Burn Bull DF145/145SD against either combination.

Though if you really would prefer to use an attack but with less chance of victory you can opt for Lightning L Drago 100RF.
(Sep. 29, 2010  1:28 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: To ensure a win against both combinations it would be best to use a stamina type such as; Earth/Burn Bull DF145/145SD against either combination.

Though if you really would prefer to use an attack but with less chance of victory you can opt for Lightning L Drago 100RF.

k
thanks
actually, on second thought, maybe i will use the stamina instead of the attack
(Sep. 28, 2010  11:17 AM)Ranul96 Wrote: umm, guys, can you help me build a very offensive beyblade with these :

Dragoon F (full bey)
Burning Kerberous (full bey)
Dranzer F (AR and Base)
Dark Effigy G (full bey)
Dranzer G (full bey)
Worlborg 1 (AR and Base)
Knight Dranzer (full bey)
Draciel G (AR) (yuck, probably not needed)

Could you guys possibly make out what the best combo for attack is from these?
oh and I have worlborg 1's spin gear as well. So it's a full bey as well.

guys, can you please reply?
hi
can u guys please help me find the best possible customization i can make?
thanks in advance guys

I have:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Earth Aquila 145WD
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD X2
Flame Sagittario C145S X2
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Rock Escolpio T125JB
Dark Leone C145B
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Burn Phoenix 135MS X2
Bull 125SF
Pegasus 100F
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Flame Libra T125ES
Bakushin Susanoo 90WF

Thanks!
Well, Fyuuor already gave you some answers. You could also look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic, because you have a lot of good parts that could surely allow you to make many of the top-tier combinations.
Hey, Im new to Beyblade and want to play a bit with my friends, I own Earth Eagle and Storm Pegasus Can anybody tell me my best bet? And my friend has Rock Aries and Lightning L Drago, he wants to know the same.