"Build me a combo!"

No its not the clear wheel is the same as Rock Leone only clear.
Thanks guys!
I did forget to mention that I owned two metal faces
So those are going on Earth Bull GB145WB and Pegasis 145RF, like you suggested.

I don't have a 100, so would 90 be okay for Ray? Or is it how Storm Pegasis was better on 100 than 90?
Storm is garbage compared to Ray so if you don't have 100 just use 90 I think it will actually perform better Lol.
Moss: Thanks! In that case, I will just use an Aquario wheel when I make the custom. It is better for Defense.

Counter is superior to Rock yes?
No counter is almost as bad as dark in Defence and Attack.
what!? i thought counter was better...

Dam. Now I have to choose between those 3 beys all over agian. Ty for the help
hey everyone I need a new combo. I have

Earth Eagle
2x Rock Leone
Flame Sagittario
Storm Aquario
Rock Orso
Storm Pegasis
Flame Libra
Dark Bull
Flame Bull
Lightning L Drago
Dark Gasher
Dark Wolf

Eagle is my favorite and I just got it yesterday but currently I'm using rock leone ch120rf but hoping somebody could help with new combos to take on my cousin with since he copied me and is also using the version of leone I use
(Sep. 21, 2010  9:58 PM)Driger3 Wrote: hey everyone I need a new combo. I have

Earth Eagle
2x Rock Leone
Flame Sagittario
Storm Aquario
Rock Orso
Storm Pegasis
Flame Libra
Dark Bull
Flame Bull
Lightning L Drago
Dark Gasher
Dark Wolf

Eagle is my favorite and I just got it yesterday but currently I'm using rock leone ch120rf but hoping somebody could help with new combos to take on my cousin with since he copied me and is also using the version of leone I use

You can make quite a few top-tier combos out of the beyblades that you have.

Lightning L Drago 100/CH120 RF: Top Tier (Attack)
Earth Bull DF145/145 SD: Top Tier (Stamina)
Flame Cancer 100 SF: Decent (Combination)
Rock Bull WD145 WB: Average (Defence)
Just realised that you have a Flame Saggitario, a better defence combo will be; Rock Bull C145 WB ;-)
hey, i have built a few combos, i would like to see if anyone has any suggestions:
rock leone 145 ES (will add metal face when i get one)
The point on this is to be a good stamina type but have good defense as well, and this is how i have tried to do that

rock libra 100 WB (also will have metal face)
the point on this one is to be decent stamina, good defense, and the libra piece actually does a good bit of damage when you get under the person, plus i love libra, so this is meant to be small and durable, so it can beat any type, i think this is my best beyblade

If anyone has suggestions on these two i would appreciate it.
Add Earth, Bull and SD/WD for better Defense and stamina. This is for both combos.
o yea, i was going to add earth to the combos, i forgot, and what are sd and wd? one other thing, are they good combos, i am new but get the general way this all goes, so i need to know if i did good, plus the changes of course.
SD = Semi Defense
WD = Wide Defense
(Sep. 21, 2010  11:15 PM)Pyro Wrote: SD = Semi-Defense
WD + Wide Defense

Plus?
(Sep. 21, 2010  11:16 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2010  11:15 PM)Pyro Wrote: SD = Semi-Defense
WD + Wide Defense

Plus?

You know what I meant D:<
No I don't actually Libruhhh
he meant to put = it was just a typo when he said +
(Sep. 21, 2010  11:58 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Learn to infer.

From the BB-90 topic

(Aug. 18, 2010  7:22 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Awesome inferring skills, Ace Detective ShadowPegasis!

Libruhhh
(Sep. 21, 2010  9:58 PM)Driger3 Wrote: hey everyone I need a new combo. I have

Earth Eagle
2x Rock Leone
Flame Sagittario
Storm Aquario
Rock Orso
Storm Pegasis
Flame Libra
Dark Bull
Flame Bull
Lightning L Drago
Dark Gasher
Dark Wolf

defence: earth bull c145wb great but needs a metal face
stamina: flame bull df145/145sd or wd
(Sep. 21, 2010  10:47 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Just realised that you have a Flame Saggitario, a better defence combo will be; Rock Bull C145 WB ;-)

oh I'll try it out now Smile
(Sep. 22, 2010  12:09 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: .

Sarcastic tone really can't be shown well on the internet, at that time I thought what you said was pretty obvious. But, w/e this is off topic.
the rock bull is working amazing! also I made a slight change to eagle I tried both earth and flame wheel so you could use either or but I found earth/flame eagle 100wd works out really well Grin
That combo would be better with Bull and DF145/145.