"Build me a combo!"

Beyblade 2 is mediocre at Defense... and Beyblade 1 is just flat-out bad, sorry.
(Sep. 19, 2010  4:32 AM)Novus-Noctis Wrote: blah

BeybladeBattles results =/= actual usefulness
(Sep. 19, 2010  4:42 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: Beyblade 2 is mediocre at Defense... and Beyblade 1 is just flat-out bad, sorry.

thanks for the info i know u said it was mediocre it still worked really well against many other metal fight beyblades i guess my friends beyblades must really suck but any combinations for a woolborg hms dranzer hms driger hms im mainly bought them for nostalgia so i dont know if they will have any good combos or not
is rock sagittario c145wb
and dark aries h145s good
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:00 AM)bakumonkey Wrote: is rock sagittario c145wb

Rock Sagittario C145WB is mediocre defence.
Dark Aries H145S is all around terrible.
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:00 AM)bakumonkey Wrote: is rock sagittario c145wb

Rock Sagittario C145WB is good, best Defense type that can be made with Hasbro parts that are available everywhere.

And that second one... is dreadful.
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:02 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: Rock Sagittario C145WB is good, best Defense type that can be made with Hasbro parts that are available everywhere.

Even if you discount Earth (which I'm pretty sure is available everywhere now), using the Bull clear wheel is still better for Defense.
What combo can you make with Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, and Gaia Dragoon MS?
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:15 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: What combo can you make with Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, and Gaia Dragoon MS?

Er...
AR: Metal Upper (Driger MS)
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Flat Core (Dragoon MS)
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:05 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:02 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: Rock Sagittario C145WB is good, best Defense type that can be made with Hasbro parts that are available everywhere.

Even if you discount Earth (which I'm pretty sure is available everywhere now), using the Bull clear wheel is still better for Defense.

Gah, I missed that part. And Earth Eagle is still not in MN...
what about dark leone h145b
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:18 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:15 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: What combo can you make with Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, and Gaia Dragoon MS?

Er...
AR: Metal Upper (Driger MS)
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Flat Core (Dragoon MS)

Alright sweet thanks! Smile
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:24 AM)bakumonkey Wrote: what about dark leone h145b

Dark is the worst metal wheel to date.

Anything using it is going to be pretty bad.
whats a good combo for a dranzer hms driger hms and wolborg hms i bought them for nostalgia and im hoping that they might have a decent combonation
Depends if it's Dranzer MS or MF.
Hopefully it's MF

Dranzer MF BP
Wolf Crusher
CWD Reverse Defenser
Bearing Core

Otherwise just uncustomized Wolborg MS, which is great anyways.
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:32 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: The BP does something?

There are different molds of Bit Protectors that have varying tightness.
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:32 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: The BP does something?

The mold makes differences. Mold 3 is the best while it's the tightest version. Smile
I ment a combination for burn phoenix to change it to attack\defense mode?
@ Phoenix 123: Are you asking for a combo that uses Burn as an Attack Wheel? I believe Diamond did a quick test on Burn as an Attack Wheel - Burn Capricorne 90RF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbxjmoxsuHk

You can switch the CW to Phoenix if you wish. I doubt there is a significant performance alteration on Attack Types in regard to a CW's weight. Furthermore, Burn has too much recoil to be effective as a Defense Wheel, and since the weight is focused on the outside and not the inside, it further proves my point. Also, it's too light to be used for Defense.
Rock Leon 145 WB
Earth Aquila 145 WD
Storm Pegasis 105 RF
HELP! I need a Combo!
(Sep. 19, 2010  10:33 AM)Sangmo Wrote: Rock Leon 145 WB
Earth Aquila 145 WD
Storm Pegasis 105 RF
HELP! I need a Combo!
Best combo you can come up with
Defense: Earth Leon 145 WB(Lacks C145,Bull's clear wheel and Metal face to be top tier.)
Stamina: Earth Leon 145 WD(Lacks Bull's clear wheel to be top tier.)
Attack: Leave Pegasus as is...

Hope that helps.
(Sep. 19, 2010  11:27 AM)Sangmo Wrote: Um..... What Parts should i Use???
Exactly what aiken8889 posted.

If you don't understand the naming system, you should read this article to learn about it.
i have pegasis 105 rf, rock leone 145 wb and dark bull h145 sd (2nd mould)
yes yes, i look like i noob.... but im not Smile