"Build me a combo!"

(Sep. 07, 2010  8:29 AM)LDrago y Wolf Wrote: Thqs for the combo.....
I already tried your Stamina combo and want to make defense combo..
Please build me a combo from the remaining part.....
And by the way...Does clear wheel have any affect to beyblade??

I am pretty sure that the clear wheel has a small effect on a bey, due to it's weight.
(Sep. 07, 2010  8:35 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: I am pretty sure that the clear wheel has a small effect on a bey, due to it's weight.

So which one is better for my top tier stamina combo Earth_______DF145SD?
I have these clear whell:
Bull
Wolf
Sagitario
Aquila
Bull is supposedly the top choice for stamina and defense combinations.
(Sep. 07, 2010  10:02 AM)logan3454 Wrote: try earth bull145sd
countdudoo already answered the question, nearly one and a half hours earlier than you.

There was no need to repeat the answer, that is SPAM.
I'm still using plastic blades and I only have these few pieces to try to make a good combination. All my good blades are in storage and I am left with:

Dragoon F
Dragoon S
Metal Dranzer
Kid Dragoon
Flame Pegasus (Attack Ring only)
Bump King (Attack Ring only)
Dranzer V2 (Attack Ring only)
Driger G (Attack Ring only)
Master Driger (Base and WD)
Wolfborg (Base and WD)
Draciel, like the very first most basic one. (Attack ring and WD)
Yo Clericlaw sometimes you have to do stuff like that. Buying bad beyblades can get you the good parts Tongue_out. I already have every good U.S.A beyblade. And some I didnt really needed but I had to get some for the parts. Its just life.
Hey guy's i'm a metal fusion user.I have bb 28 attack storm pegasis,Rock leone 145wb, storm aquario 100HF/S, Flame sagitario c145S, flamebull 100F, dark gasher ch120+someting else. MY RF IS COMPLETLEY USELESS TRYING TO WEAR IT DOWN.
Storm Pegasis 100RF (Attack, Top-Tier)
Rock Bull C145WB (Defense, Okay/Mediocre)
Flame Bull 145S (Stamina, Alright/Bad)
Storm leone you can build 2 good combos with the stuff you got.Like storm pegasus 100/rf and flamebulldf145/sd. The storm pegasus combo is top tier and flamebull was top tier until earth wheel came out.But flamebullldf145 is one of my favorites.
(Sep. 07, 2010  8:28 PM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: Storm leone you can build 2 good combos with the stuff you got.Like storm pegasus 100/rf and flamebulldf145/sd. The storm pegasus combo is top tier and flamebull was top tier until earth wheel came out.But flamebullldf145 is one of my favorites.

I already answered the question 27 minutes before you did.
^^^^^^^ Ok and I just added on to it Tongue_out_wink
i haz 2 storm pegasis105rf, a rock leone145wb, a rock aries ed145b, lightning l drago100hf, dark bull h145sd, flame bull100f. any cool combos in there?
lightning ldrago 100rf
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:42 PM)thedudethatguy Wrote: i haz 2 storm pegasis105rf, a rock leone145wb, a rock aries ed145b, lightning l drago100hf, dark bull h145sd, flame bull100f. any cool combos in there?

[Attack] Storm Pegasis 100RF [Top tier]
[Defence] Rock Bull ED145WB [Okay/bad]
[Stamina] Flame Bull 145SD [Very Good]
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:47 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:42 PM)thedudethatguy Wrote: i haz 2 storm pegasis105rf, a rock leone145wb, a rock aries ed145b, lightning l drago100hf, dark bull h145sd, flame bull100f. any cool combos in there?

[Attack] Storm Pegasis 100RF [Top tier]
[Defence] Rock Bull ED145WB [Okay/bad]
[Stamina] Flame Bull 145SD [Very Good]

i am thinking of storing my useless parts and getting storm pegasis and lightning ldrago 100rf and ch120rf
You will want to add a metal face to Lightning L drago CH120 RF, but I've also heard that Lightning L drago 100RF is better than Storm pegasis 100RF, so you might want to use those instead.
where did you hear that because i could probably use that site to make stronger combos
(Sep. 07, 2010  10:44 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: where did you hear that because i could probably use that site to make stronger combos
This one ... Just read the topics in the Beyblade Customizations forum ...
(Sep. 07, 2010  10:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  10:44 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: where did you hear that because i could probably use that site to make stronger combos
This one ... Just read the topics in the Beyblade Customizations forum ...
which topic is it?
(Sep. 07, 2010  10:50 PM)Alexscott12 Wrote: which topic is it?

Use the search bar..... we're not always going to spoonfeed you information.
I also told you to look at the topics of the forum, not one specific topic.

Pockyx3, you made a mistake in the quote, hah.
...Wow.

That was a fail, thanks. Edited.
I hv:
Dark Bull h145sd
Rock Aries ed145b
Dark Gasher ch120sf
Flame Sagittario c145s
Try Rock Bull C145B. It's an alright Defense bey.