"Build me a combo!"

(Sep. 07, 2010  1:16 AM)stamina dude Wrote: which metal wheel has more stamina,earth(mold 1) or burn?

Burn mold 1. I'm not sure about Burn mold 2 though.
Burn is better than Earth 1.

EDIT: I somehow knew that The Dough Monger would beat me...Tired
(Sep. 07, 2010  1:17 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  1:16 AM)stamina dude Wrote: which metal wheel has more stamina,earth(mold 1) or burn?

Burn mold 1. I'm not sure about Burn mold 2 though.

I've found that my Earth mold 1 had better stamina then both Burn mold 1 and 2.
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:14 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I've found that my Earth mold 1 had better stamina then both Burn mold 1 and 2.

Really? That's a shame then, since it broke. It's also news to me.
(Sep. 07, 2010  12:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  12:45 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: if anyone remembers the beys i have then i need a combo that will help me beat rock aquario because my cousin said if i could beat it i could have it but i battled him like fifty times and didn't win once
Rock Aquario with what parts ? 125SF ? It is one of the worst combinations ...
well considering that he launches way faster than i do and his is more compatible with the stadium than mine
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:15 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:14 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I've found that my Earth mold 1 had better stamina then both Burn mold 1 and 2.

Really? That's a shame then, since it broke. It's also news to me.

I'm still distraught about it Pinching_eyes_2

Earth only had slightly better stamina then Burn mold 1 and 2, I preferred using Earth over Burn as it also had better balance.
Shadow you said burn is beter then earth. Thats in your opinion but them in a battle in watch what would happen. And burn is not in top tier earth is.
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:24 AM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: SHadow you said burn is beter then earth. Thats in your opinion but them in a battle in watch what would happen. And burn is not in top tier earth is.

... Burn is top tier.
No its not is it lol. Well earth is beter in my opinion. I seen the good burn stamina combo it failed agaist earth stamina combo.
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:29 AM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: No its not is it lol.

(Jun. 28, 2009  4:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is a list of currently competitive combos in the Metal Fight Beyblade metagame. This topic will be updated as new parts are released. Please post your comments and suggestions. Smile

STAMINA
  • Burn Bull DF145 WD/SD/D

Libruhhh
Oh ok I know earthbulldf145/wd/sd is on there to. But I can tell you from experiance that earth is beter.
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:36 AM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: Oh ok I know earthbulldf145/wd/sd is on there to. But I can tell you from experiance that earth is beter.

In my experience, Burn is better.
Dude try earthbulldf145/sd/s/wd/ vs burnbulldf145/sd/wd/s/ Im telling you earth will when the whole out come of the match.
Not according to this.
what can i make with a dark bull and a flame saggitario? im guessing somethign really carp right?
Nope use dark wolfs spin track and use it on saggitario. You will have a pretty good stamina combo.
dark bull, not dark wolf!??!? shud i use dark bulls wheel, the clear thing
Basically, build Flame Bull DF145SD. This was once perceived as a top-tier combo, but now, it is considered to be very good.
^^^^ LOL dude I said use df145 from dark wolf. AND create darkbulldf145/sd its pretty good combo for stamina.
(Sep. 07, 2010  7:32 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Basically, build Flame Bull DF145SD. This was once perceived as a top-tier combo, but now, it is considered to be very good.

i probs cant get DF so out of the sagittario and bull, which track?
I would use sagittarios spin track but dark wolf is only 8$ so why cant you get him for the df145?
I nid a combo!!! I only have a Storm Pegasis 105RF and a WB
Storm Pegasis 105RF
(Sep. 05, 2010  2:03 PM)Corey Wrote: Attack: Lightning L Drago 100HF [Mediocre]

Defense: Earth Bull C145D [Mediocre]

Stamina: Earth Bull DF145/145 SD [Top Tier]

Get a storm pegasis for the RF, and a Rock Leone for the WB and you'll be all set.

Thqs for the combo.....
I already tried your Stamina combo and want to make defense combo..
Please build me a combo from the remaining part.....
And by the way...Does clear wheel have any affect to beyblade??
(Sep. 07, 2010  7:54 AM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: I would use sagittarios spin track but dark wolf is only 8$ so why cant you get him for the df145?
i dont really wanna spend money for a bad blade.