"Build me a combo!"

(Sep. 06, 2010  8:59 PM)Roshthebladerx Wrote: um no.

No what? Be more specific.
Daegor42 can you please go away or something because when you come somewhere you start trouble. I believe it is best for you to stay away from me. You are indeed making me mad because you are running around calling me a person that I am not.
Build me a combo,

Flame saggitario
Rock leone
Dark bull
Storm capricorn
Build me a combo
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Storm Aries ED145 B
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Rock Leone 145 WB
Bitbeast I have a combo for you. Use sagittarios flame wheel and dark wolf spin track df145. And use dark bulls performance tip sd. This way you will have lots of stamina.
Bitbeastboy97:
Flame Bull145SD - Stamina, good.
Rock BullC145WB - Defense, meh.

That's about as much you can make right now, same with any other hasbro-er.

BeyHunter:
Limited funds indeed suck. and so are your choice of purchases.
Rock Leone145WB is about the closest you can get to a good combination.
Or you can get Rock Leone...which has 145, and has WB which is much more useful.
right now im usin rock aquario ed145 wb since aquario weighs more than leone
hey can anyone give me a good combination with (i dont know if u guys allow these) Dark Wolf and Storm Aries...theyre the only ones i have and im wondering if anyone can give me some good parts?
(Sep. 06, 2010  10:26 PM)Megageo Wrote: hey can anyone give me a good combination with (i dont know if u guys allow these) Dark Wolf and Storm Aries...theyre the only ones i have and im wondering if anyone can give me some good parts?
Both very terrible ... Buy other Beyblades.
There is no good combo between those two.
Edit: Beat
What are your thoughts on Earth Orso ED145B?
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:59 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: What are your thoughts on Earth Orso ED145B?

I don't like ED145 for Defense. It causes too much recoil in my opinion. I also don't like B for Defense, it doesn't have enough surface area for proper Defense. B is fine for Stamina, though not the greatest. ED145 is terrible for Stamina though, and should be swapped for DF145 or 145 for that.
Not bad, if your after a defensive blade and can only access Hasbro parts then Earth Bull C145WB would be best.
if anyone remembers the beys i have then i need a combo that will help me beat rock aquario because my cousin said if i could beat it i could have it but i battled him like fifty times and didn't win once
(Sep. 07, 2010  12:45 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: if anyone remembers the beys i have then i need a combo that will help me beat rock aquario because my cousin said if i could beat it i could have it but i battled him like fifty times and didn't win once
Rock Aquario with what parts ? 125SF ? It is one of the worst combinations ...
The earth wheel is the best wheel to me besides libras wheel.I mean you can make any good combo with that wheel. Lol my mistake
Earth outclasses Rock.
(Sep. 07, 2010  12:04 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Not bad, if your after a defensive blade and can only access Hasbro parts then Earth Bull C145WB would be best.

Plus [MF] from the video game, and GB145 soon.
which metal wheel has more stamina,earth(mold 1) or burn?