"Build me a combo!"

Abhor use Flame Sagitario 145 B if your battling in PTWs its pretty bad but will beat most attack types
EDIT kai-vten again
A combo Im using right now is Flame Saggitario D125B wouldnt this be a better combo than yours Moss?
(Sep. 06, 2010  6:27 PM)Moss Wrote: Abhor use Flame Sagitario 145 B if your battling in PTWs its pretty bad but will beat most attack types
EDIT kai-vten again

Would this combo beat a Lightning L-Drago 100HF?
ok can someone build me a defence combo with the following parts..

rock leone
rock aries
dark bull
dark wolf
storm pegasis
thanks
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:55 PM)tailred Wrote: ok can someone build me a defence combo with the following parts..

rock leone
rock aries
dark bull
dark wolf
storm pegasis
thanks
Rock Bull ED145WB.
(Sep. 06, 2010  6:30 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: A combo Im using right now is Flame Saggitario D125B wouldnt this be a better combo than yours Moss?
(Sep. 06, 2010  6:27 PM)Moss Wrote: Abhor use Flame Sagitario 145 B if your battling in PTWs its pretty bad but will beat most attack types
EDIT kai-vten again

Would this combo beat a Lightning L-Drago 100HF?

Probably the PTW is garbage for attack types.
In ptw I prefer defense types that revolve around rock because it has decent stamina and it's recoil has a chance to k.o. In super vortex use defense beccause stamina types will get kncked around. Btw what tourney are you going to that only has PTWs and super vortexes?
Which isnt that bad for me since I like defense types alot.
I don't care what kind of Bey. Just make it good.

Flame Sagitario
Storm Pegasus
Storm Aquario
Lightning L-Drago
(Sep. 06, 2010  8:07 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: I don't care what kind of Bey. Just make it good.

Flame Sagitario
Storm Pegasus
Storm Aquario
Lightning L-Drago

Storm Pegasis 100RF (Top Tier Attack)
Any other combo's I already new that one.
Ok I believe this is a top tier combo if Im correct is EarthBulldf145/sd or wd. Um should I use the perfomance tip sd or wd. For the top tier stamina combo. Or does it even matter.
In terms of performance SD and WD are exactly the same its just the size difference.
Moss they look totally different thow and I used sd before it gave off more stamina but when I used wd it gave off less stamina but lots of defence. So
(Sep. 06, 2010  8:08 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Any other combo's I already new that one.
Lightning L Drago 100RF, etc.
Thats why I said in terms of performance not exactly the same.
(Sep. 06, 2010  8:15 PM)Roshthebladerx Wrote: Moss they look totally different thow and I used sd before it gave off more stamina but when I used wd it gave off less stamina but lots of defence. So

Actually, WD and SD are very much alike in performance. It's a matter of personal preference.
Oh so Im guessing it doesnt really matter then. I used to think the burn wheel and flame wheel were the same thing lol. I really stiill dont know the anwer to that thow. People prefere the burn wheel over the flame wheel why is that?
(Sep. 06, 2010  8:23 PM)Roshthebladerx Wrote: Oh so Im guessing it doesnt really matter then. I used to think the burn wheel and flame wheel were the same thing lol. I really stiill dont know the anwer to that thow. People prefere the burn wheel over the flame wheel why is that?

Burn (mold 1) has been proved in tests to have better stamina than flame. IIRC flame is no longer top tier.
I may be entering a toys r us hasabro beyblade tournment so i would like if you could possibly make me a good beyblade
Facebolt- grey facebolt leone sticker, Red facebolt leone sticker, blue facebolt acuiario sticker, white facebolt aciario sticker
Clear Wheel- Leone(green), Aries(red), Wolf(black), Aquario(purple/blue)
Fusion Wheel- Storm x2, Rock, Dark
Spin Track- 100, 145, df145, edl45
Peformance tip- B, WB, FS, HF/S
i may, but probably wont be able to, trade for a pegasus clear wheel and rf piece, but just dont put that into acount
Yeah I know flame is not top tier but earhtbulldf145/sd is Tongue_out_wink. Anyways I hope soon the flame wheel can come back on top tier. I mean when the Libra comes out in usa then It may just hit top tier again.
Pre-HWS?
There is little to no chance of that happening, and Libra is still banned by WBO official rules.
I know libra is banned lol. I was saying I hope the flame wheel comes back on top tier.
are you talking about the CW or : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ra_DF145BS?