Storm Pegasus

Storm aquario

Dark gashed(cancer)
(Sep. 05, 2010  11:32 PM)Chris22 Wrote: I need a combo with

Storm Pegasus

Storm aquario

Dark gashed(cancer)
Only Storm Pegasis 100RF.

alexscott12 Wrote:i only have a battle striker stadium not beystadium and even then it lasts less than ten seconds
I have to admit that I really hesitate now on which stadium is worse than the other ... Both are very terrible for Beyblade however.
well i am hoping that i can get lightning ldrago cause according to everywhere i go it is the best one
(Sep. 05, 2010  11:41 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: well i am hoping that i can get lightning ldrago cause according to everywhere i go it is the best one
It is very good in good Beystadiums, yes.
(Sep. 05, 2010  11:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  11:41 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: well i am hoping that i can get lightning ldrago cause according to everywhere i go it is the best one
It is very good in good Beystadiums, yes.
is it still good in sucky beystadiums?
storm aquario 100rf
Yes, Lightning Ldrago works well on any beystadium
Strom ___ 100RF is top tier
(Sep. 06, 2010  12:04 AM)pegasis Wrote: Yes, Lightning Ldrago works well on any beystadium

No. All attack types suck in the Thunderwhip
yeah but lightning ldrago still has a high level of performance even in that stadium
(Sep. 06, 2010  12:12 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: yeah but lightning ldrago still has a high level of performance
I would not guarantee that it will defeat 'so-so' Beyblades in bad stadiums though.
if you could get a good enough launch it would
(Sep. 06, 2010  12:15 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: if you could get a good enough launch it would
The stadium is so flat that your launch sometimes does not even matter : your Attack type will still be bad.
i have
rock aries and those are the only bey parts i have as of now
im instersted in making a
stamina defense combo with rock areies i am willing to buy up to 2 beyblade to make the combo succede any good suggestions?
That's more of a purchase consultation question. but idk maybe flame bull 145 B
Could someone please build be a combo with these peices?
Storm Pegasus105FS
Rock BullED145HF/S
Storm WolfDF145RF
Dark Aquario100WB
Flame Aries145F
Thank you!
Dark cancer C145Sf is also toptier in defense customization.
(Sep. 06, 2010  1:02 AM)pegasis Wrote: Dark cancer C145Sf is also toptier in defense customization.
No, it is probably one of the worst combinations ever made. You should not give advice when you do not know what you are talking about. You are showing that you have not even read the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.

Jump454 Wrote:Could someone please build be a combo with these peices?
Storm Pegasus105FS
Rock BullED145HF/S
Storm WolfDF145RF
Dark Aquario100WB
Flame Aries145F
Thank you!
You can build Storm Pegasis 100RF and Rock Bull ED145WB. At this point, perhaps Flame Bull 145FS would also not be too bad ...
Oh whoops, my bad. I completely forgot about the thunderwhip stadium. It probably won't work close as well in that one. My mistake.
Dude! go easy on the guy he didnt know.
Kai-V is Female..... Tired.
(Sep. 06, 2010  1:06 AM)Jump454 Wrote: Dude! go easy on the guy he didnt know.
He does not need to know anything ... This should be part of a normal behaviour : if you do not know what you are talking about, do not advise other people on it. And in any case, there are more than enough resources available for him to 'have known'.
Coulud someone please make me a combo with theses pm me because this thread gets quite popular

lightning l drago 100hf
storm pegasis 105rf
rock leone 145wb
flame saggitario c145s
galaxy pegasis 105r2f
Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF (Top-tier), Lightning LDrago 100RF (Very good, needs MF and CH120 to be top-tier).

Defense: Rock Leone C145WB (Mediocre, needs Earth, preferably Mold 2 and MF to be top-tier).
Hey corey, what about balance?
I NEED MAH BALANCE LOL.