"Build me a combo!"

oh my that was fast Smile thanks aries and manju !. so storm pegasis 100rf against both a stock storm pegasis 105 and sagitario, itd do great? :o
yes, it is one of the best attack combos available
its not completely horrible, but there are better options for defence
but it still beats out of the box rock leone ?
okay sky,never compare DEF vs DEF or ATtack vs ATtack it tells you nothing
(Sep. 01, 2010  11:23 PM)mchlbant Wrote: okay sky,never compare DEF vs DEF or ATtack vs ATtack it tells you nothing

actually in this case since we're talking about "out of the box" blades, it would be suitable to see which blade contains the MOST useful part(s).
wait.. rockbull145 is the 145 spintrack, the fusion wheel:rock with energy ring bull? and the wideball tip?
i thought bull is the orange one. and the clear wheel is leone Unhappy im so lost. right now the rock bull is:
ring:bull (orange)
fusion wheel: rock
track:145
top: WB

is that right?
(Sep. 02, 2010  1:17 AM)xSky Wrote: wait.. rockbull145 is the 145 spintrack, the fusion wheel:rock with energy ring bull? and the wideball tip?

i was talking about this. you said bull is the energy ring but its the clear wheel
Energy Ring = Clear Wheel
i know, but i personally like to call it clear wheel and forgot that some people call it energy ring
(Sep. 02, 2010  12:53 PM)ahnaffathi Wrote: is storm pegasis WD145SF good?
No.
(Sep. 02, 2010  1:50 PM)ahnaffathi Wrote: why??
SF is generally bad, and Storm is not very good at that height. WD145 would probably not help either.
Is the combo,burn virgo gb145sd,a good blade?
(Sep. 02, 2010  2:59 PM)stamina dude Wrote: Is the combo,burn virgo gb145sd,a good blade?

Attack: None
Defense: Burn's recoil, SD makes it bad
Stamina: GB145....too heavy for stamina

Average: Mediocre
which would be better overall bey? Rock Pegasis 100RF or Rock Aquario 100RF? i cant tell. also, for the rock wheel, is it better to have a higher Spin track or a lower one? i am deciding between 100 and 125
(Sep. 02, 2010  4:14 PM)Leonwind Wrote: is it better to have a higher Spin track or a lower one? i am deciding between 100 and 125

Well it depends on if you want attack power or if you want stamina,defence, or balance. If you want attack power use 100. Idk about 125 though!
(Sep. 02, 2010  4:14 PM)Leonwind Wrote: which would be better overall bey? Rock Pegasis 100RF or Rock Aquario 100RF? i cant tell. also, for the rock wheel, is it better to have a higher Spin track or a lower one? i am deciding between 100 and 125

Those are essentially the same custom. It really depends on what your Blading against as to what track you should use.
(Sep. 02, 2010  4:14 PM)Leonwind Wrote: which would be better overall bey? Rock Pegasis 100RF or Rock Aquario 100RF?

Rock Pegasis 100RF and Rock Aquario 100RF will, for all intents and purposes, perform the same.
wat do you guys think of these three combos
Attack: StormPegasis100RF
Defense: RockBullC145WB
Stamina: FlameBull145SD
For my defense blade i know Earth (2nd mold) is better then rock but i currently dont own one so if anyone know where i can get one on ebay preferably EarthVirgo for cheap please tell me
Im a fan of attack but so far FlameBull145SD has been my best blade of the three even if i use slide shooting against it
They're the best combos of the COMMON hasbro parts