"Build me a combo!"

Hmmm, alright. the one thing I dont like about the RF bottom is it kills stamina, from what Ive seen.
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:23 PM)DarkLeone3323 Wrote: Hmmm, alright. the one thing I dont like about the RF bottom is it kills stamina, from what Ive seen.
Yes, but it is very good for Attack, and that is what matters.
I agree with you there. The attack normally will take care of it. But lately, the loss of stamina for many attack blades that Ive seen using the RF is tending to be their downfall occasionally. I guess I just wish there was something that gave an attack that can be compared to the RF, but give me some stamina back as well haha. Ill probably end up trying your suggestion though. Thank you
Well, the next best Attack Bottom would be XF or WF, I suppose. They are made of plastic though, so they are really not as fast as Rubber Flat.

You could also try CS if you want. It provides different behaviour, but it has been useful in Attack customizations too, and it has both rubber and plastic.
Alright, thank you.

I know with the tests that an Attack Leone gets a lot of recoil as well. With those parts that I had above, do you think I can make a decent competition attack Leone? Or should I stick with a defense strategy for that bey?
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:43 PM)DarkLeone3323 Wrote: Alright, thank you.

I know with the tests that an Attack Leone gets a lot of recoil as well. With those parts that I had above, do you think I can make a decent competition attack Leone? Or should I stick with a defense strategy for that bey?
I think we are not talking about the same Leone.

There is a Leone Wheel as a whole that was only released in East Asia. Hasbro will probably never produce it.

There is also a Leone Clear Wheel, which is what comes with Rock Leone, for instance. That Clear Wheel barely makes any difference in play.
Alright, well, Im gonna go plan out my next purchases, and probably be back within a day or two asking for more combos
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:43 PM)DarkLeone3323 Wrote: Alright, thank you.

I think we are not talking about the same Leone.

There is a Leone Wheel as a whole that was only released in East Asia. Hasbro will probably never produce it.

There is also a Leone Clear Wheel, which is what comes with Rock Leone, for instance. That Clear Wheel barely makes any difference in play.
I think he is talking about the HWS Leone.
and,
@DarkLeone3323 - There is an Attack Type Leone released by Takara-Tomy. it is The Leone Booster, but it isn't very good for Attack. Although if you want and Attack type HWS Leone then just take a good Attack type Beyblade and swap the Clear Wheel to the Leone Clear Wheel, and swap the face bolts so for example lets say maybe:
Storm Leone105RF, Storm Leone100RF, Etc.
Bey Heart, Thank you. Can you give me any other suggestions of the attack types without the RF? Ill be getting it soon, but I just would like to know more combos, you know?
Well, any Attack type combo would be fine. You see, like Kai-V said the Clear wheel makes a very small difference in battle and as long as the Face is still plastic then it's fine so any Attack combo will work for example, let's say Storm Leone100F, Storm Leone90F. I suggest that you use the Metal Wheel "Storm" since it's the best Attack type Wheel, and the track I suggest either 90, 100, or 105. Also since you don't wanna use RF then I suggest you use F, or if you wanna order some Beyblade's from Japan then you could use XF, so maybe Storm Leone100XF, or Storm Leone90XF. (Ooh, I think that Storm Leone 90XF would be great I gotta remember that, lol.)
That greatly helps! Um, one more question haha. What Japan bey (or booster) would give me the XF? And where can I get the 90 Spin track?
(Aug. 28, 2010  8:17 PM)DarkLeone3323 Wrote: That greatly helps! Um, one more question haha. What Japan bey (or booster) would give me the XF? And where can I get the 90 Spin track?
The 90 Spin Track comes with Quatzelcoat, and the XF Performance Tip comes with a different W.B.B.A. exclusive Bey. (I think it's Anubis but I'm not sure) So really your gonna have to order 2 different W.B.B.A. exclusive Beyblade's just to get those 2 parts.
Best place to order these exclusive ones? lol
Im thinking of Anubis first, and having Storm Leone 100XF
(Aug. 28, 2010  8:26 PM)DarkLeone3323 Wrote: Best place to order these exclusive ones? lol
Im thinking of Anubis first, and having Storm Leone 100XF
Sorry,but I can't help you with that. (I don't order Beyblade's online) besides these 2 Beyblade's would cost alot of money and then there's shipping. So I suggest just using Storm Leone100F.
At this point, this should be continued in the Purchase Consultation topic.

Bakushin Susanoo 90WF, Quetzalcoatl 90WF, Mercury Anubis 85XF.
I'm thinking, Earth Aquila 105WB. anybody against that combo?
So as to not get struck by low attackers. being up high is a weakness i think is overlooked. why expose yourself to a track attack?
Tony do some testing an well see if its good or not. And honestly youve forgotten the fact that when your wavy your too close to the ground making your metal wheel hit the ground causing a wipeout. These are things you need to consider. A better combo would be Earth Aquila D125WB
(Aug. 28, 2010  9:42 PM)tony of rin Wrote: So as to not get struck by low attackers. being up high is a weakness i think is overlooked. why expose yourself to a track attack?

For something called precision. It's to allow the beyblade to wobble without the wheel hitting the stadium and maintain it's rotation. I didn't get it at first either but you will see it plain as day if you compare it to DF/AD/145. That said it doesn't seem awful, but it's definitely sub-standard. What were you going for? Defence? Stamina?
(Aug. 28, 2010  9:53 PM)Train Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  9:42 PM)tony of rin Wrote: So as to not get struck by low attackers. being up high is a weakness i think is overlooked. why expose yourself to a track attack?

For something called precision. It's to allow the beyblade to wobble without the wheel hitting the stadium and maintain it's rotation. I didn't get it at first either but you will see it plain as day if you compare it to DF/AD/145. That said it doesn't seem awful, but it's definitely sub-standard. What were you going for? Defence? Stamina?

It's precession.
Actually, i have a muscle-powered launch that gives me a stamina-level spin with a heavy defense. also, if i use banking, my (testing, don't have an earth wheel yet) rock leone 105WB doesn't have wipeout issues like that.
I bought Darkness Howling Blazer 2 Pack with Balance Dark Wolf DF145FS and Stamina Storm Aries 125S
What customization will bring out the best of them?
(Aug. 28, 2010  10:27 PM)Relinquished Wrote: I bought Darkness Howling Blazer 2 Pack with Balance Dark Wolf DF145FS and Stamina Storm Aries 125S
What customization will bring out the best of them?
That is probably the worst set you could have gotten ... Only DF145 and Storm can be useful, but nothing together.