Storm metal wheel
m145 track
Q preformance tip
wolf clear wheel
df145 track
fs preformance tip
Aries clear wheel
125 track
s preformance tip ( really wore down looks like a small B)
libra clear wheel
Flame metal wheel
Dark metal wheel
t125 track
es preformance tip

since your probly useing hasbro stadiums i would use:
attack: storm capricorn T125Q

stamina:flame libra DF145ES or s or fs

for defence i would advise you to get rock leone and earth aqulia
(Aug. 26, 2010  6:50 PM)☆ Wrote: since your probly useing hasbro stadiums i would use:

That's terrible even in a Hasbro stadium. Or especially in a Hasbro stadium.
The guy obviously has no experience or knowledge..
(Aug. 26, 2010  6:55 PM)Dan Wrote: The guy obviously has no experience or knowledge..

didnt have much to work with also i dont see you helping him this thread is about helping so i didnt need your critisim
get outget outget out
(Aug. 26, 2010  6:52 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  6:50 PM)☆ Wrote: since your probly useing hasbro stadiums i would use:

That's terrible even in a Hasbro stadium. Or especially in a Hasbro stadium.

like i said i dont see you helping him i would like to see you post a better attack combo with what he has
You are not helping by giving him a crappy combo.
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:06 PM)☆ Wrote: like i said i dont see you helping him i would like to see you post a better attack combo with what he has

Um, I did help. I posted the only viable combo he could make. Anything else would be carp parts put together with no synergy.

Kinda like what you made.

The only combos you should post in this thread are ones that at least work decently.
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:14 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:06 PM)☆ Wrote: like i said i dont see you helping him i would like to see you post a better attack combo with what he has

Um, I did help. I posted the only viable combo he could make. Anything else would be carp parts put together with no synergy.

Kinda like what you made.

The only combos you should post in this thread are ones that at least work decently.

oh sorry mybad
maybe it would be more beneficial to the community if you read the beywiki then came back... just saying.
he was right in a way dan didnt need to say that
can i have a good combo
Storm pegasus 105rf
rock leone 145wb
storm aquario 100hf/s
pegasus w145b
dark wolf df145sf
dark cancer ch120sf
ldrago 105f
burn phoenix 135ms
flame sagitario c145s
storm aries 135s
(Aug. 26, 2010  8:45 PM)gavman87 Wrote: Storm pegasus 105rf
rock leone 145wb
storm aquario 105hf/s
pegasus w145b
dark wolf df145sf
dark cancer ch120sf
ldrago 105f
burn phoenix 135ms
flame sagitario c145s
storm aries 135s

Attack: Storm Pegasus 100RF [Top Tier] (Assuming you have the 100 track that comes with Storm Aquario)
Storm Pegasus 105RF [Good]
Pegasis 145RF [Good] (needs a MF)

Defense: Rock Aquario C145WB [Okay]

Stamina: Burn Aries (DF)145B [Good]
thnks daegor
Hello everyone. Glad I just found this site, I think I'll be spending much time on here in the future. Thankfully, beyblade is back, and I just went on a shopping spree after payday!
I'm looking for a solid defense or attack custom beyblade.
I'm not all for the BEST of the best. For instance, I know bull may be better than leone in such areas, but I prefer leone's look, so I'd use him. Yet, as a noob to customizing, I'd like to hear your combo advice for what I have.
I have:
Dark Bull
Rock Leone
Lightning LDrago
Storm Pegasus
Rock Aries
Storm Aquario

And recommend any parts that would benefit me, and the beyblade it comes on, please! Again, just looking for a solid defense and attack type :]
(Aug. 27, 2010  1:40 AM)shadowphoenix Wrote: I have:
Dark Bull
Rock Leone
Lightning LDrago
Storm Pegasus
Rock Aries
Storm Aquario

Attack: Storm Aquario 100RF [Top Tier]
Lightning LDrago 100RF [Good]

Defense: Rock Bull ED145WB [Okay]

As for aesthetics, changing the clear wheel of the Storm combo won't affect it, so go have a ball.
THIS ARE ALL MY BEYBLADES:

DRANZER GIGUS HASBRO
GALEON TAKARA
WOLBORG 1 HASBRO
DRAGOON FIGHTER HASBRO
DRIGER FANG HYPERBLADES HASBRO
SALAMALYON TAKARA
SEABORG 2 TAKARA

THANK YOU
also what fusion wheel has good defense/low recoil and good smash
dark, rock, storm, or lighting
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:28 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: also what fusion wheel has good defense/low recoil and good smash

None of them...
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:28 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: also what fusion wheel has good defense/low recoil and good smash
I suppose Rock is the best out of them all for defense and smash.
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:31 AM)Dan Wrote: I suppose Rock is the best out of them all for defense and smash.

Good defense and low recoil....isn't Storm a better choice?
Weight? But I suppose. But Smash?
O.K. I am very new to beyblade and I started almost last week and I need combo. I have rock loene storm aquario lldrago and dark wolf. help me Smile
(Aug. 27, 2010  4:04 AM)giigman Wrote: O.K. I am very new to beyblade and I started almost last week and I need combo. I have rock loene storm aquario lldrago and dark wolf. help me Smile
Lightning L Drago 100HF ... You would need something like a Storm Pegasis 105RF, a Flame Sagittario C145S and an Earth Aquila/Eagle 145WD for better customizations. Also, a Dark Bull H145SD, I suppose.
Isn't that about everything but Cancer?
(Aug. 27, 2010  4:10 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Isn't that about everything but Cancer?
You are forgetting Storm Capricorne, hah.

But, I know, however the parts he has just do not really fit together at all ... Obviously if he is more interested in Attack combinations, then the only Beyblade he needs is Storm Pegasis 105RF, so the rest is 'useless' to him.