Lightning L-Drago x1
Flame saggitario x1
Rock Leone x1

Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF [Top Tier]
Lightning LDrago 100RF [Very Good]

Defense: Rock Leone C145WB [Okay]

Stamina: Flame Sagittario 145S [Mediocre]
best combo out of storm pegasis 105 rf and rock aquario something
(Aug. 23, 2010  7:32 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: best combo out of storm pegasis 105 rf and rock aquario something
Storm Pegasis 105RF.
(Aug. 23, 2010  7:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  7:32 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: best combo out of storm pegasis 105 rf and rock aquario something
Storm Pegasis 105RF.

so take nothing from rock aquario?
(Aug. 23, 2010  7:41 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: so take nothing from rock aquario?
Exactly. Or you can use Storm Aquario 105RF, if you want ...
The clear wheels don't make much if a difference though, do they?
(Aug. 23, 2010  8:09 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: The clear wheels don't make much if a difference though, do they?
Not in Attack, except with L Drago and Perseus obviously.
well ya, obviously, thank you
help

can some one help me try this out

energy ring= storm aquario
wheel=storm aquario
track=rock aries
bottom=storm aquario

thanks....i think this combo should be good with this change
So you're saying Storm Aquario ED145HF/S? If that's the case, I'm sorry, but that is by no means a good custom. Storm is best suited for Attack customs that utilize Smash Attack to their advantage, and Aquario is better for Defensive customs because of its weight. ED145 is a passable Defense Track, and it should not be used for any other purpose other than that I mentioned. HF/S isn't a really good Bottom overall. S mode has balance issues, and can be tipped over easily, and HF mode isn't the greatest for Attack.

You should suggest us to build you a Beyblade based on Attack, Defense, or Stamina, and then mention the parts.
thanks for the info.................but really i wont some to try this out.will any try it out plz?
Hmm... these might work really well! Thanks guys!
AngelicSight

Hmm... these might work really well! Thanks guys!
Today 09:11 PM

(sounding stupid) who me?!
No, these.

(Aug. 23, 2010  6:53 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  6:50 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: Storm Peagasis x2
Lightning L-Drago x1
Flame saggitario x1
Rock Leone x1

Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF [Top Tier]
Lightning LDrago 100RF [Very Good]

Defense: Rock Leone C145WB [Okay]

Stamina: Flame Sagittario 145S [Mediocre]
hey guys,

i want 2 make a good stamina blade and a good defense blade.

i got
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Bull 100F
Storm Wolf CH120S
Storm Gasher 125FS
(Aug. 23, 2010  9:43 PM)X-Raded Wrote: i got
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Bull 100F
Storm Wolf CH120S
Storm Gasher 125FS

Stamina: Flame Bull 145FS [Okay]
Defense: Rock Bull CH120WB [Mediocre]
(Aug. 23, 2010  10:06 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Stamina: Flame Bull 145FS [Okay]
Defense: Rock Bull CH120WB [Mediocre]

thank you
I wanna make the best attack type I can. I got:

Rock leone145WB
Storm Pegasus105RF
Flame sagittarioC145S

I tried making flame pegasus105RF and it worked out really well.It has good smash attack and has good under attack. The height problem on the Flame wheel doesn't matter any more because its shorter then most beys. If anybody want to help me out in making the best attack bey I can please reply.
Storm Pegasis 105RF is your best attack combo..
(Aug. 23, 2010  11:47 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Storm Pegasis 105RF is your best attack combo..

but can anybody test flame pegasus 105RF...'cause its pretty good. I tried both of them against rock leone and flame pegasus won the most.
Trust us you are probably using Pegasis Thunder Whip, which is a banned stadium. It has worthless results when it comes to attack types. Storm is better attack wheel, Flame is a good stamina wheel.
(Aug. 23, 2010  11:52 PM)Dan Wrote: Trust us you are probably using Pegasis Thunder Whip, which is a banned stadium. It has worthless results when it comes to attack types. Storm is better attack wheel, Flame is a good stamina wheel.

oohhhh.. Ok. then thats the case. thanks! but if I were to be using that stadium(cause im going to that WOW beyblade tour) I should use flame pegasus for an attack combo, right..??
No don't use attack use a defense or stamina bey, you'll have much better chances at winning.
Defense: Rock Leone C145WB
Stamina:Flame Sagittario 145S
(Aug. 24, 2010  12:00 AM)souless1234 Wrote: No don't use attack use a defense or stamina bey, you'll have much better chances at winning.
Defense: Rock Leone C145WB
Stamina:Flame Sagittario 145S

OK. but on a side note I prefer using 145 instead of C145 because 145 lets your bey woble more and C145 when touching the stadium floor makes it lose all its speed. but thanks anyways.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
these are the top and some of the best beys out there no qustion asked

if you dont trust admin and other best combos that your choice
we jsut recomend these
hope this helps