"Build me a combo!"

i need help setting up a combo.
i have tried to use
energy ring-------------[aquario]-----[bull]
fusion wheel------------[storm]-------[dark]
spin track---------------[100]----------[h145]
performance tip--------[hf/s]----------[sd]

thats a list of all the parts i have i know its not much to work with.
both of those combos just dont seem to work out right they dont last long, do much damage or attack very often. any help would be great. is there any one beyblade i should buy to get some better parts? i am waiting for lightning drago to come out but thats just cause thats my favorite character and it looks awesome.
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:59 AM)DarkAquario2008 Wrote: energy ring aquario also bull
fusion wheel storm dark
spin track 100 h145
performance tip hf/s sd

Attack: Storm Aquario 100HF/S (HF mode) [Okay]
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:59 AM)DarkAquario2008 Wrote: i need help setting up a combo.
i have tried to use
energy ring aquario also bull
fusion wheel storm dark
spin track 100 h145
performance tip hf/s sd

both of those combos just dont seem to work out right they dont last long, do much damage or attack very often. any help would be great. is there any one beyblade i should buy to get some better parts? i am waiting for lightning drago to come out but thats just cause thats my favorite character and it looks awesome.

Attack: Storm Aquario 100HF/S (HF mode, uncustomize) [Okay]
You can't make anything good. But, your best bet is Storm ____100HF/S in HF mode.

Edit: Cool triple post Smile
combo=storm bull 100 hf/s hm mode okay

you should figure out your style before getting lldrago

so beaten
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:01 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:59 AM)DarkAquario2008 Wrote: i need help setting up a combo.
i have tried to use
energy ring aquario also bull
fusion wheel storm dark
spin track 100 h145
performance tip hf/s sd

Attack: Storm Aquario 100HF/S (HF mode, uncustomize) [Okay]

so just forget about the dark bull parts and just stick with the stock storm aquario?
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:11 AM)DarkAquario2008 Wrote: so just forget about the dark bull parts and just stick with the stock storm aquario?

Bull is a top tier clear wheel for Stamina and Defense, and SD is a top tier Stamina bottom.

You just don't have a Defense bottom, a Defense/Stamina track, or a Defense/Stamina metal wheel.
Bull and SD are good for stamina. Dark sucks.
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:11 AM)DarkAquario2008 Wrote: so just forget about the dark bull parts and just stick with the stock storm aquario?
yes that all u really have you could get any bey with a rf tip and make a top tier atk bey and with LDrago you can have 2 atk beys since Ldrago is good out of box

if you want good builds read this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
is the pegasis thunderwhip good
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:12 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Bull is a top tier clear wheel for Stamina and Defense, and SD is a top tier Stamina bottom.

You just don't have a Defense bottom, a Defense/Stamina track, or a Defense/Stamina metal wheel.

sorry for so many questions. so what beyblade could i buy that would give me those parts and extra for maybe a third decent beyblade? if that is at all possible
earth eagle
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:20 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: earth eagle

second that it give you a def wheel also add flame sagittario

in my mind its worth it for the flame wheel and C145 track for def
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:18 AM)DarkAquario2008 Wrote: sorry for so many questions. so what beyblade could i buy that would give me those parts and extra for maybe a third decent beyblade? if that is at all possible

Earth Eagle 145WD comes with
Earth: Good Stamina wheel, great Defense wheel.
145: Top tier level Stamina track.
WD: Top tier Stamina bottom.

Earth Virgo GB145BS comes with
Earth: Good Stamina wheel, great Defense wheel.
GB145: Top tier Defense track

Flame Sagittario C145S comes with
Flame: Very good Stamina wheel.
C145: Top tier Defense track.

Rock Leone 145WB comes with
Rock: Passable Defense wheel.
145: Top tier level Stamina track.
WB: Top tier Defense bottom.

Rock Giraffe R145WB comes with
Rock: Passable Defense wheel.
R145: Top tier level Defense track.
WB: Top tier Defense bottom.
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:14 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: yes that all u really have you could get any bey with a rf tip and make a top tier atk bey and with LDrago you can have 2 atk beys since Ldrago is good out of box
I hope it's just me reading your post wrong and that you didn't mean a Top-tier Attack Bey can be made by just adding a RF to any Bey. :\
Metal Wheel : Lightning, Burn, Flame, Dark, Rock
Clear Wheel : Sagittario x2, Phoenix, Wolf, Pegasis, Drago
Tracks : 100, 105, 135, 145 x2, D125, H145, C145, WD145, DF145 x2
Bottoms : MS, BS, S x2, B x3, F, HF, SD, D
Metal Face x2

Can anyone help me make a combo for all three types? At the same time what else do I need to buy to make better combos?
(Aug. 23, 2010  11:47 AM)SkyPaladin13 Wrote: Metal Wheel : Lightning, Burn, Flame, Dark, Rock
Clear Wheel : Sagittario x2, Phoenix, Wolf, Pegasis, Drago
Tracks : 100, 105, 135, 145 x2, D125, H145, C145, WD145, DF145 x2
Bottoms : MS, BS, S x2, B x3, F, HF, SD, D
Metal Face x2

Can anyone help me make a combo for all three types? At the same time what else do I need to buy to make better combos?

Attack: MF Lightning LDrago 100HF [Okay]
Defense: MF Rock Wolf C145B [Mediocre]
Stamina: Burn Phoenix 145/DF145SD/D (Choose the one with better condition) [Very Good]
Buy a Earth Aquila/Earth Virgo for Earth (Defense), Dark Bull for Bull (Defense/Stamina), and a Rock Leone/Rock Giraffe for WB (Defense)
With these two make a top-tier defense combo: MF Earth Bull C145WB
Top-tier stamina: Burn Bull 145/DF145SD/D
Buy a Storm Pegasis for RF (Attack), Dark Cancer for CH120 (Attack), to make top-tier attack combo: MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF
Would MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF or Storm Pegasis 100RF be better for an attack customization?

RエスコルピオT125JB May I ask for your opinion on why you chose flame over burn?
Try thinking. Look at the competitive MFB combo thread. It's even stickied for you.

Also, since I know you wouldn't be able to tell anyway, MF Lightning L drago CH120 RF is better than Storm Pegasis 100RF.
(Aug. 23, 2010  12:03 PM)SkyPaladin13 Wrote: Would MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF or Storm Pegasis 100RF be better for an attack customization?

RエスコルピオT125JB May I ask for your opinion on why you chose flame over burn?

You didn't list Storm or CH120, so I told you to buy them...
Er...sorry, I missed Burn and wrote Flame instead.
As you noticed, I edited that posted at 6:54 pm....but you posted this reply at 7:03pm (HK time)
Sry for inconvenience caused as i missed the edits. At the same time, thanks for your help
(Aug. 23, 2010  11:50 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Buy a Earth Aquila/Earth Virgo for Earth (Defense), Dark Bull for Bull (Defense/Stamina), and a Rock Leone/Rock Giraffe for WB (Defense)
With these two make a top-tier defense combo: MF Earth Bull C145WB

If you bought Earth Virgo why wouldn't you use GB145 :V?
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:02 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: If you bought Earth Virgo why wouldn't you use GB145 :V?

Because I stated Earth Aquila together
Hey could anyone build me a combo out of:

Clear Wheel Pegasis: x2
Clear wheel: L-Drago
Clear wheel: Leone
Clear wheel: Saggitario
Metal wheel: Storm x2
Metal wheel: Rock
Metal wheel: Lightning
Metal wheel: Flame
Track: 105 x2
Track: 100
Track: Claw 145
Track: 145
Bottom: Rubber flat x2
Bottom: Wide ball
Bottom: Sharp
Bottom: Hole flat

Thanks in advance! Oh and, by the way, these are the beyblades I have, What's above are just their parts for convenience

Storm Peagasis x2
Lightning L-Drago x1
Flame saggitario x1
Rock Leone x1

Thanks! Smile
storm pegasis 100rf [top tier attk]