"Build me a combo!"

always learning something new reading your posts. and yeah i always mix up words like those two
ooh sorry daegor. didnt notice you already said that combo. i only read the bottom half of your post
i have yet to come up with an attack bey combo using parts from flame bull, rock aquario, dark gasher, or rock leone. any idea on one?
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:40 AM)LeoneBlader Wrote: i have yet to come up with an attack bey combo using parts from flame bull, rock aquario, dark gasher, or rock leone. any idea on one?

Rock Leone Ch120FS... its extremely bad due to your lack of flat bottoms...
there is no attack at all in that combo. but i do have rf for a flat bottom.
Ok im new i have

Clear wheel:
Pegasus
Aquario
wolf
bull
leone
Sagittario
Gasher
aries
Orso
libra
L-Drago

Fusion wheel:
storm x3
Dark x3
Rock x3
flame x2
Lightning x1

Track:
100 x2
105 x 2
DF145
H145
C145
CH120
ED145
D125
T145

Tips:
RF x2
HF/S
FS
SD
WB
S
FS
B x2
ES
HF

I am looking for the beast attack, defense and stamina build, also the build that most exaggerates the effect of recoil damage, i know that sounds strange but i am trying to better understand recoil so i want to use a blade that maximize recoil damage. any help is wonderful.
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:33 AM)cda225 Wrote: Ok im new i have

Clear wheel:
Pegasus
Aquario
wolf
bull
leone
Sagittario
Gasher
aries
Orso
libra
L-Drago

Fusion wheel:
storm x3
Dark x3
Rock x3
flame x2
Lightning x1

Track:
100 x2
105 x 2
DF145
H145
C145
CH120
ED145
D125
T145

Tips:
RF x2
HF/S
FS
SD
WB
S
FS
B
ES
HF

I am looking for the beast attack, defense and stamina build, also the build that most exaggerates the effect of recoil damage, i know that sounds strange but i am trying to better understand recoil so i want to use a blade that maximize recoil damage. any help is wonderful.

Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF [Top-tier], Lightning L-Drago CH120/100RF [Very Good, upgrade with a Metal Face]
Defense: Rock Bull C145WB [Okay]
Stamina: Flame Aquario 145SD [Very Good]
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:33 AM)cda225 Wrote: *snip*

Attack: Storm Pegasus 100RF [Top Tier]
Lightning LDrago 100RF [Good]
Stamina: Flame Bull 145SD [Very Good]

High Recoil: Rock Bull H145RF [Bad]

Recoil is not a good thing, btw. I believe you are thinking of Smash attack.
are there any good attack combos besides storm pegasis 100 rf? im looking for one because i do not have a good stadium to use the storm pegasis in.
Daegor: Bull would be the worst for high recoil, and S would get thrown back more.
Your stadiums either good for all attack blades or none.
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:40 AM)LeoneBlader Wrote: are there any good attack combos besides storm pegasis 100 rf? im looking for one because i do not have a good stadium to use the storm pegasis in.

Check out the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread. Also look around the customization forum.
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:41 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Daegor: Bull would be the worst for high recoil, and S would get thrown back more.

I interpreted his post as a request for a "recoil attacker".
I interpeted it as: recoil sufferer.
Two good respones for two different interpretations, hah.
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:37 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:33 AM)cda225 Wrote: *snip*

Attack: Storm Pegasus 100RF [Top Tier]
Lightning LDrago 100RF [Good]
Stamina: Flame Bull 145SD [Very Good]

High Recoil: Rock Bull H145RF [Bad]

Recoil is not a good thing, btw. I believe you are thinking of Smash attack.
i know recoil is bad i want to amplify the bad and take note of what hapens i lern best from watching and doing
Okay then my combo would be better:
Rock Whatever/Lightning L Drago H145S
ok can some one post the qualities in a smash attack blade, and the parts to use, sorry to be so trobelsome
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:51 AM)cda225 Wrote: ok can some one post the qualities in a smash attack blade, and the parts to use, sorry to be so trobelsome

Storm Pegasis 100RF
Oh right! Was thinking from the top of my head on that one; will edit out.
can someone test this out? Killer Capricorne 105Q is it a good combo?
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:32 AM)JJ Wrote: Killer Capricorne 105Q is it a good combo?

Anything with Q is a bad combo. Also, Killer isn't exactly a good wheel either.
hi there is this a good combo?
metal wheel+clear wheel:Ldrago100rf

track:dark bull H145 (first mold)

bottoms:WF the one like quetz'
OR:bottoms:rubber flat,wide from storm pegasis
(Aug. 17, 2010  10:28 AM)Soap Wrote: hi there is this a good combo?
metal wheel+clear wheel:Ldrago100rf

track:dark bull H145 (first mold)

bottoms:WF the one like quetz'
OR:bottoms:rubber flat,wide from storm pegasis
1. Do you mean Lightning LDrago H145WF/RF?
2. Lightning has too much recoil, needs a Metal Face to decrease it's recoil, also RF helps to grip the stadium floor, but H145 is really horrible, especially when battle against low attackers, H145's recoil makes it bounce, and scrapes the floor, so loses stamina.

However, MF Lightning LDrago seems to perform decently, in these tests.
CAn you make me a combo on Dark Wolf? I dont have parts but im willing to buy them.
(Aug. 17, 2010  10:59 AM)DranzerUser Wrote: CAn you make me a combo on Dark Wolf? I dont have parts but im willing to buy them.

The only useful part is DF145, a top-tier part for stamina, but 145 performs as well as DF145, or even better, so you might want to check this out, the top-tier stamina combos.