"Build me a combo!"

Would Left spin for the Defense combo be better?
(Aug. 15, 2010  1:39 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Would Left spin for the Defense combo be better?

I dunno. Honestly, I think it's better if you match the spin of the opposing combo if you're going against Attack and opposite spin if you're going against Stamina or Defense, but don't quote me on that.
I'd like to go the same direction as the defense combo if I was the attack blade, and the opposite if I was the defense/stamina combo.
what stamina and defense is good with this beys? dark bull,flame sagittario,storm pegasus,rock leone,storm aquario,rock aries,storm aries,dark wolf, and dark gasher.
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:07 AM)bmullins123 Wrote: what stamina and defense is good with this beys? dark bull,flame sagittario,storm pegasus,rock leone,storm aquario,rock aries,storm aries,dark wolf, and dark gasher.

Stamina: Flame Bull 145SD [Very Good]
Defense: Rock Bull C145WB [Okay]
thanks for the advice
i need help making a beyblade out of any parts from these beyblades:
rock leone
flame bull
storm pegasus
rock aquario
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:35 AM)MAXamillion Wrote: i need help making a beyblade out of any parts from these beyblades:
rock leone
flame bull
storm pegasus
rock aquario
Storm Pegasis 100RF.
s.peg 100RF [attk, top- tier]
rock aquario 140WB [def, ok]
EDIT: beaten? well i gave another combo
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:37 AM)mchlbant Wrote: s.peg 100RF [attk, top- tier]
rock aquario 140WB [def, ok]
145, not 140. I find it bad, also. There is no defense at all for the Track.
none of my beys have tracks with defence. i need to look for one that does.
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:41 AM)MAXamillion Wrote: no of my beys have tracks with defence. i need to look for one that does.
Flame Sagittario's C145 does. Apparently CH120 too, which is from Dark Cancer.
alright, thanks kai-v. i saw both of those at my local store yesterday. i'll probably go and buy one of them
(Aug. 15, 2010  4:05 AM)MAXamillion Wrote: alright, thanks kai-v. i saw both of those at my local store yesterday. i'll probably go and buy one of them
There is also Rock Aries' ED145 if you can, hah.
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:35 AM)MAXamillion Wrote: i need help making a beyblade out of any parts from these beyblades:
rock leone
flame bull
storm pegasus
rock aquario

I forgot to mention that i wanted the combo to be on storm pegasus 105f. right now my storm pegasus is pretty bad.
If your playing in Pegasus Thunder Whip its going to be bad. But in a good stadium, you can enhance by adding Flame Bull's 100 Track instead of 105.
You're using F? Your not going to get anything good with that
(Aug. 15, 2010  4:37 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: You're using F? Your not going to get anything good with that

Take time to read. I only said change the track.
ok, thanks ChAoStOrM, and i guess im in luck kai-v, because that one was there too!
(Aug. 15, 2010  4:38 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  4:37 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: You're using F? Your not going to get anything good with that

Take time to read. I only said change the track.

I was referring to Max, he wanted a combo with Storm Pegasus 105F which is terrible you should be more careful in reading
Oh sorry I didn't notice. He probably forgot an r.
That is what mchlbant and I have been telling him ...