"Build me a combo!"

pleas build me a combo:
Storm Pegasus,Dark Wolf,Lightning L-Drago
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:09 AM)iceman9827 Wrote: thanks, is there a wheel that could be a good mix of attack and something else that perhaps the metal face could be useful with?

My serious answer: Virgo CH120RF (credits to Ellz) Virgo is rather circular so it provides some defence. Virgo has high stamina so it counteracts RF's horrible stamina. RF adds attack power to the other-wise weak Virgo.
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:14 AM)ace1999 Wrote: pleas build me a combo:

storm peg 100RF
ok, would a MF storm pegasis DF145CS be a good blade? would it be better to have a 145 or a DF145?
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:14 AM)ace1999 Wrote: pleas build me a combo:

[Attack] Storm Pegasis 100RF [Top tier]

Thats about it. If you want you can have Lightning L drago 100RF for fun, but it's not top tier. =/

EDIT: Beaten, ( My text had more info! Wink )
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:16 AM)iceman9827 Wrote: ok, would a MF storm pegasis DF145CS be a good blade? would it be better to have a 145 or a DF145?

I just told you that MF and Storm do not go well together...

And in addition, Storm is a low attacker. Its optimal contact points are far too high to be used on a 145 track.
ok, i was just wondering based on the other guys post who did have an MF storm in it with a higher track
Pegasis is not the same as Storm Pegasis.
oh, im sorry, i wasnt aware of the difference
pleas build me a combo

Pegasus,storm,track:105,tip RF
Wolf,dark,trackGrinF145,tip:FS
L-Drago,Lightning,track:100,tip:HF
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:22 AM)ace1999 Wrote: Pegasus,storm,track:105,tip RF
Wolf,dark,trackGrinF145,tip:FS
L-Drago,Lightning,track:100,tip:HF

You already had two people answer you just a few moments back. Libruhhh
you already asked on the same page and were answered twice.
EDIT: i has gotten beats
thanks for the help, but its weird thinking that the storm pegasis came from the factory so close to being one of the best
That's why it's the second best attack Bey out of the box
Earth (1st Mold) Aquila 145WD is just as close.
Quetzalcoatl 90WF is close too.
Not exactly unfeasible.
That's why I said attack buddy Wink I think Quezt holds the position atm
is there a custom blade that can attack better than the storm pegasis? just wondering cos you mentioned best out of the box, what about non out of the box?
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:34 AM)iceman9827 Wrote: is there a custom blade that can attack better than the storm pegasis? just wondering cos you mentioned best out of the box, what about non out of the box?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

Also, check around the customization forumm and you'll see many promising attack combos.
I said it's second best I should have really put arguably but LL Drago can be customized to be a good attack Bey
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:34 AM)iceman9827 Wrote: is there a custom blade that can attack better than the storm pegasis? just wondering cos you mentioned best out of the box, what about non out of the box?

The "best" discovered is maybe
Lightning L drago CH120RF, Quetz 90RF.

There's no such thing as the "best" Only a good one or one that increases your chances of winning.

EDIT: Beaten twice.T_T

Off Topic:by the way, my mom just turned on the T.V and somebody said beaten by Billy and Robert!
would a MF be useful on a ray? also does the clear plastic wheel do anything at all? cos another combo i was thinking would be MF ray pegasis 100CS, are the ray wheel and pegasis compatible?
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:50 AM)iceman9827 Wrote: would a MF be useful on a ray? also does the clear plastic wheel do anything at all? cos another combo i was thinking would be MF ray pegasis 100CS, are the ray wheel and pegasis compatible?

Clear Wheels and Metal Wheel are compatible.
Most attack types don't need a Metal Face as it decreases it's speed. Ray has recoil, so a Metal Face may help, but CS only works well on heavy beyblades.
ok, well ill give the ray pegasis a go with an RF and CS and with an MF and without it. do you think it could be good enough to use in competitions?
any idea on how a MF galaxy pegasis 105CS could do?