"Build me a combo!"

I have a R Leon 145WB i added some metal face into it, just want to know if there are any good defensive combo's for it
(Aug. 01, 2010  12:08 PM)-+Aizen016+- Wrote: I have a R Leon 145WB i added some metal face into it, just want to know if there are any good defensive combo's for it
With the current Hasbro releases, you can make MF Rock Bull C145WB (a very decent Defense based combo).
When Hasbro releases Earth Eagle 145WD, you could make MF Earth Bull C145WB (Top-tier Defense combo).

You might also want to check the Competitive MFB Combos thread to see the list of current Top-Tier customizations from all three types.
Ok, lemme give this a go

I have 3 customs so far

AR- Dranzer V
WD- 8-Wide
SG- Right Spin
BB- Dranzer F

AR- Wolborg 2
WD- 8-Balance
SG- Right Spin
BB- Driger F

AR- Flash Leopard 2
WD- 8-Heavy
SG- Left Spin
BB- Galeon

My list of available parts are as follows

Dragoon S/F/V/G, Dranzer S/F/V, Driger F/G, Draciel S/F, Kids Dragoon, Master Dragoon, Master Draciel, Metal Dranzer, Bearing Stinger, Galeon Attacker, Galmon, Flash Leopard 2, Wolborg 2, Trypio, Master Dranzer

I have more but i can't remember them lol

I'm looking for something that has a great attack, good defence as well as decent endurance. So, any help would be greatly appreciated Grin
Dragoon X, It's really hard to have a beyblade that has all those attributes. Smile
However you should try these:

AR: Upper Dragoon (from Kid Dragoon)
WD: 8 Heavy (or 10 heavy if you have one)
SG: Neo right SG with MG core
BB: Storm Grip Base (from Dragoon S)

Purpose of this combo: Upper attack

AR: Dragoon G
WD: 10 wide
SG: Neo left sg with MG core
BB: Storm Grip Base

Purpose of this combo: Smash Attack

AR: Galeon
SR:Galeon
WD:10 wide
SG: Neo right with MG core
BB Draciel S

SR:Galeon
WD:10 wide
SG: Wolborg 2
BB Wolborg 2

Purpose of these combos: Defense

SR: Galeon
WD: 10 wide
BB: Bearing Stinger

Purpose of this combo: Stamina (or endurance)

I hope I helped! Grin
(Aug. 01, 2010  12:20 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  12:08 PM)-+Aizen016+- Wrote: I have a R Leon 145WB i added some metal face into it, just want to know if there are any good defensive combo's for it
With the current Hasbro releases, you can make MF Rock Bull C145WB (a very decent Defense based combo).
When Hasbro releases Earth Eagle 145WD, you could make MF Earth Bull C145WB (Top-tier Defense combo).

You might also want to check the Competitive MFB Combos thread to see the list of current Top-Tier customizations from all three types.

Actually they only released takara tomy here in the phil, so If you can suggest another combo it would be great
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:34 PM)-+Aizen016+- Wrote: Actually they only released takara tomy here in the phil, so If you can suggest another combo it would be great
You should check the link I linked you to previously, the combos listed there can be made from Takara Tomy Beys:
(Aug. 01, 2010  12:20 PM)Diamond Wrote: You might also want to check the Competitive MFB Combos thread to see the list of current Top-Tier customizations from all three types.
Thanks Nuno Grin

I'll give those a try
hey guys so I understand that attack types need to hit hard. To do this it needs to be light right? so although I read on beywiki that clear wheels are negligible on attack types, theoretically, what would be the the best choice? lighter clear wheels or heavier clear wheels?

if its lighter, what is the lightest clear wheel?

thnx
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:47 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: if its lighter, what is the lightest clear wheel?

thnx

can`t answer the first question but the lightest clear wheel is geminos.
(Aug. 01, 2010  8:09 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:47 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: if its lighter, what is the lightest clear wheel?

thnx

can`t answer the first question but the lightest clear wheel is geminos.

thnx Pockyx3!

BTW love your signature quote... gotta use that one on my teachers Tongue_out
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:47 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: [hey guys so I understand that attack types need to hit hard. To do this it needs to be light right? so although I read on beywiki that clear wheels are negligible on attack types, theoretically, what would be the the best choice? lighter clear wheels or heavier clear wheels?

None of this is particularly true. There exist heavy attack combos.

Allow me to reiterate. As far as we know, Clear wheels play virtually no role in attack combos.
What do you guys think of the combo Flame Sagittario DF145SD
(Aug. 01, 2010  9:01 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: What do you guys think of the combo Flame Sagittario DF145SD

It's pretty good, it's not top tier anymore though.
Also some people are saying that 145 could be better for stamina so pick whatever you like for now; either 145 or DF145.
(Aug. 01, 2010  9:10 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  9:01 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: What do you guys think of the combo Flame Sagittario DF145SD

It's pretty good, it's not top tier anymore though.
Also some people are saying that 145 could be better for stamina so pick whatever you like for now; either 145 or DF145.

Ahk Salamat and thank you for your intake.
The Bull clear wheel is superior for stamina combos.
Hi can u guys please build me a combo out of Storm Aquairo 105RF, Dark Capricorne M145Q, Killer Gemios DF145FS, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Earth Aquila 145WD, Flame Saggitairo C145S and Lightning L Drago 100HF
Earth aquario 145WD
(Aug. 01, 2010  10:07 PM)Sora Wrote: Hi can u guys please build me a combo out of Storm Aquairo 105RF, Dark Capricorne M145Q, Killer Gemios DF145FS, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Earth Aquila 145WD, Flame Saggitairo C145S and Lightning L Drago 100HF

Attack: Storm _____ 100RF
Defense: Earth Aquario C145WD
Stamina: Flame Aquario DF145WD
Combination Ray Unicorno 100CS
Tell me if this is a good combo

Energy ring= Pegasus

Metal wheel= Flame

Spin track= DF 145

Preformance tip= WB
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:43 AM)Inkubinu Wrote: Tell me if this is a good combo

Energy ring= Pegasus

Metal wheel= Flame

Spin track= DF 145

Preformance tip= WB

As is, it's a pretty shoddy Defense type. Replace WB with SD and you have a good Stamina combo.
What about

Energy ring= Saggitario

Metal wheel= Rock

Spin track= 100

Preformance tip= RF
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:58 AM)Inkubinu Wrote: What about

Energy ring= Saggitario

Metal wheel= Rock

Spin track= 100

Preformance tip= RF

Rock Sagittario 100RF is a shoddy Attack combo. Its window of opportunity for knockouts is very low. Replace Rock with Storm and you can have a top-tier combo.
What good combos could you make with

rock leone

Storm pegasus

Flame saggitario

DArk wolf

(Besides the ones I already have stated)
(Aug. 02, 2010  3:16 AM)Inkubinu Wrote: What good combos could you make with

rock leone

Storm pegasus

Flame saggitario

DArk wolf

(Besides the ones I already have stated)

(Aug. 02, 2010  3:06 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Rock Sagittario 100RF is a shoddy Attack combo. Its window of opportunity for knockouts is very low. Replace Rock with Storm and you can have a top-tier combo.

Serious

You can also make Rock___C145WB