"Build me a combo!"

(Jul. 30, 2010  8:29 AM)RockLeon Wrote: hmm ill go for aquila(dint they chang its name to earth eagle) k and the track from sagittario and the face of leon and the tip of leon any other parts i am forgetting?

... The Face is irrelevent unless you use a Metal Face, which he should since he's making a Defense bey.

Also, he could do as you suggested, buying two beys, or he can buy one bey and still have a high/top tier defense bey.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:27 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:24 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: storm sagittario is still a good choice as well for its track

... You mean Flame Sagittario for its C145, right?

Anyways, if you only have Rock Leone, buy an Earth Virgo GB145BS. You can then make Earth Virgo GB145WB, an above average defense type. If you buy some metal faces, you can put one on to make it top tier.

ok and i can tell i am going to run low on money doing this but eh so far 2 different combos to try thanks peoples
they did, but i find it easier to refer to it as aquila because i think it sounds cooler, depending on how much your willing to spend a bull clear wheel from dark bull wouldnt be a bad idea
Metal Faces are a must for any defense combo.
(Jul. 29, 2010  11:44 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  11:30 AM)Perseus 6.0 Wrote: can someone help me with a combo right here?
these are the parts that i have right now.
Face: Metal Face X4
Clear Wheel: Ldrago X2, Pegasis X1, Perseus X1
Metal Wheel: Lightning X2, Rock X1, Gravity X1
Light Wheel: Wind X1
Track: 100 X3, 145 X1, AD145 (armoured defense) X1
Bottom: HF X2, FS X1, WD X1

thx!!

Not really much you can do here.

Attack: MF Lightning L Drago 100HF [Mediocre]
Stamina: Gravity Perseus 145WD (Defense Mode)

oh... Unhappy thanks anyways, i'll get some new stuff
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:31 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: they did, but i find it easier to refer to it as aquila because i think it sounds cooler, depending on how much your willing to spend a bull clear wheel from dark bull wouldnt be a bad idea

ya it does sound cooler Grin and my price rang for buying beyblades online is 15 or lower or if its one i really want is 20 or more depending on what it is
well im almost positive this'll bee way over $15 (your using us dollars right?) so you might want to save up because of shipping costs
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:36 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: darn it i forgot about those, thanks LVJ

uhhh this may seem like a very very dumb question but whats the difference betwee a metal face and a regualre one?
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:38 AM)RockLeon Wrote: uhhh this may seem like a very very dumb question but whats the difference betwee a metal face and a regualre one?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Metal_Face
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:40 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: they are hevyier(spelling?)

heavyier
heavier
ill try to get one
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:48 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: thanks, my spelling is horrible

join the club XD
Can someone make a good combo with the pieces i have?
Energy Rings: Leone,Pegasus,Bull
Fusion Wheels:Rock,Storm,Flame
Tracks:105;100;145
Tips:RF,WB,F
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:58 AM)JJ Wrote: Can someone make a good combo with the pieces i have?

those are 3 different types of beyblades O.O nice beyblades though and hmm
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:58 AM)JJ Wrote: Can someone make a good combo with the pieces i have?

Your best combo is top-tier: Storm____100RF

You can make a barely passable defense combo with Rock Bull 145WB.
a passible stamina combo would be flame leone 145WB
i got an idea of a rock leon and mixing its parts with counter leons parts but then... i figured it would suck XD
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:06 AM)RockLeon Wrote: i got an idea of a rock leon and mixing its parts with counter leons parts but then... i figured it would suck XD

Counter has some potential as an attack wheel. It reportedly produces less recoil than the Leone metal wheel.
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:12 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Counter has some potential as an attack wheel. It reportedly produces less recoil than the Leone metal wheel.

Yeah this

counter produces alot less recoil then the leone metal wheel but it also effects how strong its smash attack is, in the sense that its smash doesnt appear to be as amazing as leone's.

i was messing with counter leone 90/100/105/D125RF earlyer today and when it gets going its quite useable and i think there is deffinatly alot potiental in the counter wheel just need to work out what track it works with best.
Im planing on doing some proper testing on counter tomorrow so keep an eye out for the results if your intrested in counter preformance Wink
Try it with your 90CS combo. Smile
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:22 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:17 AM)WinterX Wrote: Was talking about the ones w/ the online code, since it has the names of all the parts on it. Not the back of he box.

The cards with the codes don't have the part names on them...

Mmm, another difference between cards from USA and Canada? :\
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:11 PM)Clerish Wrote: Mmm, another difference between cards from USA and Canada? :\

Yes, an entirely negligible one. Cute
can someone help me make a combination from these?

Clear Wheel: Ldrago Capricorne Cancer
Metal Wheel: Lightning Storm Dark
Track: 100 M145 105 CH120
Bottom: HF F SF
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:09 PM)yuseifan Wrote: can someone help me make a combination from these?

Clear Wheel: Ldrago Capricorne Cancer
Metal Wheel: Lightning Storm Dark
Track: 100 M145 105 CH120
Bottom: HF F SF

Attack: Storm Cancer 100F [Bad] or Lightning L Drago 100F [Slightly better]

You really have no decent bottoms.