Storm Aries
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Rock Leone
Can Get:
Rock Aries
Dark Gahser

What's my best combination in Attack,Defense,and Stamina?
Storm Pegasis 105RF, Rock Bull C145WB, Flame Bull DF145/145SD.
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:35 PM)SilverSurfer Wrote: I have:
Storm Pegasus
Storm Aquario
Storm Aries
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Rock Leone
Can Get:
Rock Aries
Dark Gahser

Forgot to mention LLDrago Tongue_out
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:38 PM)SilverSurfer Wrote:
Storm Pegasus
Storm Aquario
Storm Aries
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Rock Leone
Can Get:
Rock Aries
Dark Gahser

Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:45 PM)SubterraMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:38 PM)SilverSurfer Wrote:
Storm Pegasus
Storm Aquario
Storm Aries
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Rock Leone
Can Get:
Rock Aries
Dark Gahser

Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF
What about MF LLDragoCH120RF?
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:48 PM)SilverSurfer Wrote: What about MF LLDragoCH120RF?
Yes, that can be good as well, even though you did not mention that you had Metal Faces.
nah storm pegasis 100RF

I haven't got that much experience but at least I think storm pegasis 100RF is better

am I correct??
If you have all of those blades, and know the parts they consist of -- why not just look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread and test out which combos you like better..
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:57 PM)flashcups Wrote: nah storm pegasis 100RF

I haven't got that much experience but at least I think storm pegasis 100RF is better

am I correct??
Lightning L Drago is definitely good for attack. And considering people have been trying to get Storm Pegasis 100RF removed from the top-tier combination list, then it is probably not better than Lightning L Drago at all.
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:48 PM)SilverSurfer Wrote: What about MF LLDragoCH120RF?
Yes, that can be good as well, even though you did not mention that you had Metal Faces.

Well I don't think I can buy things off ebay but I think my cousin may be able to get me a metal face from ebay.
(Jul. 29, 2010  11:03 PM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: is rock bull c145 wb any good?
With Hasbro parts available, yes, but Earth would definitely be better.
i need a combo that can make rock leon a better blade like a different track or something or mixing its parts with like aaaaaa rock orso for example any suggestions would be awesome!
can you list the exact parts that you have?
also what type are you looking for
depends what part/s of Leone you want to keep.

You could always stick leone on storm leone 100RF.

If you mean Rock Leone, the best you could do would be Rock Leone C145WB, assuming you only have Hasbro parts. If not, you could also use MF Rock Leone C145/GB145 WB. This isn't as good as using the bull clear wheel though =/ (as opposed to the leone wheel).
a decent one that i use sometimes is storm leone 145FS but mine is probably far from ideal for a stamina type
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:14 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: can you list the exact parts that you have?
also what type are you looking for

defense and i only have a rock leon so thats why i am asking that way i dontblow my money on a beyblade i dont need just which parts are good for making a defense beyblade better like a different track or something or the best parts for a defense beyblde would be extremly helpful
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:15 AM)momiji manju Wrote: depends what part/s of Leone you want to keep.

You could always stick leone on storm leone 100RF.

If you mean Rock Leone, the best you could do would be Rock Leone C145WB, assuming you only have Hasbro parts. If not, you could also use MF Rock Leone C145/GB145 WB. This isn't as good as using the bull clear wheel though =/ (as opposed to the leone wheel).

ok ill try that
im assuming your in the us and cant buy online at the moment fyi

storm saggitario, c145 is a necesity for defense types to guard against low attackers. as for what to use i use Rock leone c145wb as my defense blade and it works really well
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:11 AM)RockLeon Wrote: i need a combo that can make rock leon a better blade like a different track or something or mixing its parts with like aaaaaa rock orso for example any suggestions would be awesome!

Could try Rock Leone 90CS if you have the parts or Rock Leone 100FS as an alterative
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:21 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: im assuming your in the us and cant buy online at the moment fyi

storm saggitario, c145 is a necesity for defense types to guard against low attackers. as for what to use i use Rock leone c145wb as my defense blade and it works really well

i can buy online. OK maybe i should have changed the question to which are the best defense parts if that would help Grin
defense is something i know alot about fortunetley.

since you can but online youll want to get either earth virgo or aquila for the metal wheel for sure but i dont know about the other parts

storm sagittario is still a good choice as well for its track
Aquila has the better defensive bottom out of the both of them, but Virgo has a better track.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:24 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: storm sagittario is still a good choice as well for its track

... You mean Flame Sagittario for its C145, right?

Anyways, if you only have Rock Leone, buy an Earth Virgo GB145BS. You can then make Earth Virgo GB145WB, an above average defense type. If you buy some metal faces, you can put one on to make it top tier.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:24 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: defense is something i know alot about fortunetley.

since you can but online youll want to get either earth virgo or aquila for the metal wheel for sure but i dont know about the other parts

storm sagittario is still a good choice as well for its track

hmm ill go for aquila(dint they chang its name to earth eagle) k and the track from sagittario and the face of leon and the tip of leon any other parts i am forgetting?