"Build me a combo!"

Most people on the WBO don't trust ToyWiz with their Pre Order stuff. They might push it back so don't think your 100% right
hey i got a new bey Storm Aquario whuts the best way to combine it with my other beys
I honestly don't remember what Beys you have but I think you had F Sagittario, S Pegasus, and R Leone in that case you can make Rock Aquario C145WB and Storm Pegasus 100RF
awesome thanks and yes those were my othere beys
wait instead of RF could i use HF/S HF version
hey also my friend (he dosent have a computer) and he wants to know whut combos he could make out of hes beys Dark Gasher Rock Leone and Storm Aquario
(Jul. 29, 2010  12:35 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: wait instead of RF could i use HF/S HF version
You could, but it would not be as strong a combo, and not capable of producing as many knockouts.

(Jul. 29, 2010  12:35 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: hey also my friend (he dosent have a computer) and he wants to know whut combos he could make out of hes beys Dark Gasher Rock Leone and Storm Aquario

Attack: Storm Leone 100HF/S (HF mode) [Okay]
Defense: Rock Aquario CH120WB (145 height) [Okay]
Stamina: Dark Gasher 145FS [Bad]
>>implying that toywiz has proper release dates

I know it's nice that they say this but I really don't think anyone should consider toywiz as a legitimate source for release dates.
Hey guys i just bought some mfb's at the store for the first time and i picked up
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Ldrago 100HF

So yea the fact is i need two separate blades that are pretty decent lol (me and my bro). So help needed lol if u are willing to and this may be in wrong section but wat beys should i look
out for if i go to grab some more
(Jul. 29, 2010  1:40 AM)Leone505 Wrote: Hey guys i just bought some mfb's at the store for the first time and i picked up
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Ldrago 100HF

So yea the fact is i need two separate blades that are pretty decent lol (me and my bro). So help needed lol if u are willing to and this may be in wrong section but wat beys should i look
out for if i go to grab some more

Attack: Storm Pegasus 100RF [Top Tier]
Defense: Rock Leone 145WB [Decent]
oh whut would be a good stamina combo out of my beys i for got to ask earlier
attack:stormpegasis100rf
defense:rockaquarioc145wb
stamina:idk
thanks
im trying to make a defensive blade so far i'm using rock bull 145 wb

im trying to decide between flameSaggitario c145s
and earth eagle145wd

will earth really help this combo or should i get c145 better?

i wont be using wd though i rather use wb
what would help me more?
(Jul. 29, 2010  2:01 AM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: im trying to make a defensive blade so far i'm using rock bull 145 wb

and earth eagle145wd

what would help me more?

I personally feel that Earth would benefit your combo more than C145 would.
(Jul. 29, 2010  2:01 AM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: im trying to make a defensive blade so far i'm using rock bull 145 wb

and earth eagle145wd

what would help me more?

Either part will make it significantly better.

We don't know what mold of Earth Hasbro is using yet, though -- so the Earth they produce might actually be better for stamina.

Get the C145 for now, so you can make Rock Bull C145WB, and get Earth next time around. Flame is a top tier Stamina wheel too, so that's a bonus.
(Jul. 29, 2010  2:03 AM)Corey Wrote: Either part will make it significantly better.

We don't know what mold of Earth Hasbro is using yet, though -- so the Earth they produce might actually be better for stamina.

Get the C145 for now, so you can make Rock Bull C145WB, and get Earth next time around. Flame is a top tier Stamina wheel too, so that's a bonus.

I'm going to have to disagree. Swapping out Rock for Earth will reduce recoil and increase Defense more than swapping 145 for C145. Also, Earth Eagle comes with WD, which is also a top-tier part, rendering your second point moot.

Even the first mold of Earth was great for Defense, and Hasbro has only really released second molds from what I've seen. The second mold of Earth is even better for Defense.
(Jul. 29, 2010  2:06 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  2:03 AM)Corey Wrote: Either part will make it significantly better.

I'm going to have to disagree. Swapping out Rock for Earth will reduce recoil and increase Defense more than swapping 145 for C145. Also, Earth Eagle comes with WD, which is also a top-tier part, rendering your second point moot.

Even the first mold of Earth was great for Defense, and Hasbro has only really released second molds from what I've seen. The second mold of Earth is even better for Defense.

The first mold was much more suited for stamina, and I don't really think it's debatable. The second mold is indeed better.

This really comes down to preference, so it's silly to debate Smile

I personally think C145 is going to be a lot more valuable in terms of stopping low attackers, and you feel Earth would better suit his defense.

My only argument is I would much rather have Rock and C145 than Earth and 145 in terms of warding off say Storm Pegasus 100RF -- The defensive track will be absorbing a lot more of the attack than the metal wheel, making c145 more of a necessity.

Again, it's preference and a case can be stated for either.

(And I personally think D and SD are much better than WD, but again -- Preference.)
What do you guys think of this combo: Rock gemios 90 CS? i tested it agasnt MF Libra C145 WB, Libra CH120 RF and others, and it was really good.It beat MF Libra C145 WB all the time! however, considering that rock has so much recoil, i need your opinion and comments on this. Thanks!
I've tried Rock as an attack wheel a lot, in many different combinations. It will get it's fair share of KO's, but it isn't really as consistent as you would like for an attack type. There are SO many more viable options, especially when combined with a 90 track.
Thanks for the advice!
how could i make a stamina type out of Storm Pegasis Flame Sagittario Storm Aquario Rock Leone
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:39 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: how could i make a stamina type out of Storm Pegasis Flame Sagittario Storm Aquario Rock Leone

Flame Aquario 145S, but it's pretty bad.
well whuts the best bey i could make i dont care whut type(atk def stamina balance) just whut would be a very powerful bey or whut beys should i need to get to make a good bey
I have:
Storm Aries 125 S
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Rock Leone 145 WD
Dark Bull H145 SD

I'm thinking the best combos I got are
Rock Bull H145 WD for DEF
Storm Aries 145 SD for STAM
Would those be my best atm
and I have a Flame Sag C145 S coming in the mail so when it gets here I'm gonna switch Storm and Flame, and H145 for C145

Would there any better combos available with the parts ? (I'm open to buying another beyblade, but don't want to unless there is a necessary and really useful part, since I'm trying to wait for Earth and L LDrago)
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:45 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: well whuts the best bey i could make i dont care whut type(atk def stamina balance) just whut would be a very powerful bey or whut beys should i need to get to make a good bey

The Competitive Combos thread has the best extensively-tested combos.

(Jul. 29, 2010  4:47 AM)WinterX Wrote: I have:
Storm Aries 125 S
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Rock Leone 145 WD
Dark Bull H145 SD

I'm thinking the best combos I got are
Rock Bull H145 WD for DEF
Storm Aries 145 SD for STAM
Would those be my best atm
and I have a Flame Sag C145 S coming in the mail so when it gets here I'm gonna switch Storm and Flame, and H145 for C145

Would there any better combos available with the parts ? (I'm open to buying another beyblade, but don't want to unless there is a necessary and really useful part, since I'm trying to wait for Earth and L LDrago)

Rock Bull 145WD would be better for Defense. Are you sure you don't have WB? It seems strange to me that you have all these Hasbro blades and then WD randomly.

If you do have WB, use Rock Leone 145WB for Defense.

When your Flame Sagittario comes, you can make Rock Bull C145WB/WD for Defense and Flame Aries 145SD for Stamina.
how do i use that thread i dont get it
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:45 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: well whuts the best bey i could make i dont care whut type(atk def stamina balance) just whut would be a very powerful bey or whut beys should i need to get to make a good bey

Attack: Storm____100RF

Defense: Rock_____C145WB