"Build me a combo!"

thanks for the suggestions theyll help me out a lot
could you please help me with this ? i have all of black bulls parts except for the face and storm aquarios full parts and rock aries full parts. could you tell me the best way to combine all 3 of them together or 2 of them ?
black bull? Chocked?

Name system:
[Energy Ring] [Fusion wheel] [Spin track] [performance tip]

list your beyblades like this.
i meant dark bull. and i dont know how to find and my computer is really slow.. please help me ?
and i have another question. i got my storm aquario yesterday and when i tried it , it went pretty fast but today morning i tried and it went normal speed. Speechless why is that ? i heard about this hf and sf thing ? its confusing.. and the the bottom piece is stuck in the spin track. Speechless please help
This question should go in Ask a Question Get an Answer! thread, in beyblade general.
(Jul. 28, 2010  3:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Rock Bull 145SD
Stamina.

He doesn't have a 145?
Attack: Storm Aquario 100HF/S (HF mode)
Defense: Rock Bull ED145B
It's called HF/S, and it sucks.
It probably was in HF mode, but you knocked it into S mode.
Turn -> Pull -> Turn
Voila.

And I didn't notice he said rock Aquario at first, I've grown accustomed to rock leone.
(Jul. 28, 2010  3:50 AM)saruronnie7 Wrote: and i have another question. i got my storm aquario yesterday and when i tried it , it went pretty fast but today morning i tried and it went normal speed. Speechless why is that ? i heard about this hf and sf thing ? its confusing.. and the the bottom piece is stuck in the spin track. Speechless please help

That belongs in the Ask a question, get an answer thread.

(Jul. 28, 2010  3:52 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: And I didn't notice he said rock Aries at first, I've grown accustomed to rock leone.

Fixed.
woot, ya'll got ninja'd.
I have 3 beyblades , Dark Bull , Storm Aquario and Rock Aries.. someone please help me choose the best combo for these 3 beyblades. Im having a hard time listing the parts cause my internet sucks. Please list the parts down as well. thank you so much !
(Jul. 28, 2010  3:51 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: He doesn't have a 145?
Attack: Storm Aquario 100HF/S (HF mode)
Defense: Rock Bull ED145B

(Jul. 28, 2010  3:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Rock Bull 145SD
Stamina.
Didn't they answer you?
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:49 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Yes take out the last part about buying the two I think I'll do a full version tomorrow if I have time but most likely the weekend
Done.
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Earth Aquila has 145, why waste your money on rock leone or dark wolf?
Maybe get dark wolf for DF145?? Idk... Shuld I delete the last part?
(Jul. 28, 2010  2:52 AM)MaxL Wrote: Earth Eagle isn't out yet...

How can he buy it without importing?

just wait 7 days... lol
You know the second wave is out in a week?
(Jul. 28, 2010  3:58 PM)gurugulu Wrote: You know the second wave is out in a week?

well I assumed that because it will be august by then and toywiz will be shipping the second wave by then...

Hence, I assumed that buying from Toywiz is not "importing" since its a USA based site...
Yea but no one is sure it has been reported it's in wave 4 so you never know when the Bey might actually come out the only ones we can confirm for wave 2 are Flame Libra and Rock Oros because you can actually purchase it off the site
(Jul. 28, 2010  5:38 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Yea but no one is sure it has been reported it's in wave 4 so you never know when the Bey might actually come out the only ones we can confirm for wave 2 are Flame Libra and Rock Oros because you can actually purchase it off the site

Uhh... no I'm pretty sure its in wave two...

EDIT: Notice it says PRE ORDER SHIPS IN AUGUST

P.S. This is getting off topic so lets end the discussion here. Also, what customization should I use? For a defense type should I use ED145, R145, C145, DF145, or CH120? I understand C145 is preffered but has anyone compared it to R145?

(hee hee I just watched the anime and R145 looked pretty awesome lol)
Against low attackers use C145, if you don't have it, ED145
Against high attackers use GB145

There hasn't been enough testing on R145 yet.
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:25 AM)saruronnie7 Wrote: I have 3 beyblades , Dark Bull , Storm Aquario and Rock Aries.. someone please help me choose the best combo for these 3 beyblades. Im having a hard time listing the parts cause my internet sucks. Please list the parts down as well. thank you so much !

Attack: Storm Aquario 100 HF/S in HF (okay)

Defense: Rock Bull ED145B (decent)

Stamina: Rock Bull ED145SD (not good at all...)
(Jul. 28, 2010  8:45 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: EDIT: Notice it says PRE ORDER SHIPS IN AUGUST
Just "by the way", I personally do not trust Toywiz that much.