"Build me a combo!"

It's a joke to think anyone would sell you a 90 track for that price.
Still the wrong thread too.
where can i buy a 90 track, mc frown
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:54 PM)LightningPeg Wrote: where can i get a quez
can anyone sell me a 90 track for around 5 usd

This is not the place to ask that. Create a thread in the Bey Marketplace if you want to buy something.
Yay, i think the hasbro release is starting to bring in more users.

Fun.
hasbro brought me in
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:28 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Yay, i think the hasbro release is starting to bring in more users.

Fun.

Of course although I'm one of them Tongue_out Soon to be a mix I hope
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:28 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Yay, i think the hasbro release is starting to bring in more users.

Fun.

I voiced my opinion on this rueful day long, long ago.
HEY MY BEY HAS MORE STARS plus i dont hav the part i bt its gud *insert an excess of smilies*
im going to buy soom mfblades soon and was wondering wat 3 would make a good combo pls pm me with suggestions
p.s. im hoping to build an attack or defence blade
has anyone tried MF storm Pegasis 100 RF?
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:52 AM)mikado282745 Wrote: im going to buy soom mfblades soon and was wondering wat 3 would make a good combo pls pm me with suggestions

Were not PMing this is why we have this thread and since the same questions is ask every single day for this past week I'm just going to make one single copy on what type of Beyblade you can get to make a competitive Bey if you want defense of attack(use this for future references if you wish):

Attack:
If your Planning to buy an attack and your not willing to import anything you can buy these three Beyblade and it will help you build a good attack type Beyblade Storm Pegasus 105RF, Lightning L Drago 100HF and Dark Gasher CH120FS. You use the the 100 track from Lighning L Drago and place it in your Storm Pegasus making it Storm Pegasus 100RF then your second attack Beyblade will be made from Dark Gasher's CH120 and Storm Pegasus's RF what you do is place it in your Lightning L Drago and you get Lightning L Drago CH120RF. You will need to buy a second RF or swap between the two which is not allowed in the tournament if you are already facing your opponent. You will also need to buy a pack of Metal Face for the last combo because it has recoil which is not good for your Beyblade and to lessen the recoil you buy a Metal Face. Your finsh combo with it should be MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.

Defense:
If your planning on making a defense type Beyblade you will need to buy three Beyblades Earth Aquila 145WD, Dark Bull H145SD and Flame Sagittario C145S. One thing you must buy for your Defense type Beyblade is Metal Face you will only need to buy this once but it really helps your defense. Your going to use Earth Aquila's WD and Earth to build your Beyblade, and Dark Bull's energy ring or clear wheel, the second last thing you will need is C145 which comes from Flame Sagittario. The last piece you'll need is the Metal Face. So your combo should be MF Earth Bull C145WD. An alternative could be buying Rock Leone 145WB but you would need to obtain Earth some how because it is a crucial part of your Beyblades defense. Your alternate combo is Earth Bull C145WB.
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:11 AM)nov1c3 Wrote: has anyone tried MF storm Pegasis 100 RF?

Yea they said it lowers the speed of the Beyblade giving you more control but you lose more smash attack
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:12 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Defense:
If your planning on making a defense type Beyblade you will need to buy three Beyblades Earth Aquila 145WD, Dark Bull H145SD and Flame Sagittario C145S. One thing you must buy for your Defense type Beyblade is Metal Face you will only need to buy this once but it really helps your defense. Your going to use Earth Aquila's WD and Earth to build your Beyblade, and Dark Bull's energy ring or clear wheel, the second last thing you will need is C145 which comes from Flame Sagittario. The last piece you'll need is the Metal Face. So your combo should be MF Earth Bull C145WD
Fixed. Isn't buying a Rock Leone 145WB better?
Gah, really good post GeneralHawx. Another good defense can be MF Earth___C145WB if he chooses to get R Leone instaead of D Bull. But, D Bull is probably the better choice because it has SD and Bull which is also good for stamina Smile
Also i wish i could get Metal Faces because i really need them. Hopefully I'll get them once i get a Prepaid Visa card.
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:17 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Fixed. Isn't buying a Rock Leone 145WB better?

Thanks for the fix! Smile I'll add that in
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:17 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Gah, really good post GeneralHawx. Another good defense can be MF Earth___C145WB if he chooses to get R Leone instaead of D Bull. But, D Bull is probably the better choice because it has SD and Bull which is also good for stamina Smile
Also i wish i could get Metal Faces because i really need them. Hopefully I'll get them once i get a Prepaid Visa card.

You need D Bull's energy ring well unless you buy Storm Aquario

EDIT: Thanks souless1234 Grin
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: But WB > WD

Ughh I'm too lazy to fix this lol I'll do it tomorrow or something
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:12 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:52 AM)mikado282745 Wrote: im going to buy soom mfblades soon and was wondering wat 3 would make a good combo pls pm me with suggestions

Were not PMing this is why we have this thread and since the same questions is ask every single day for this past week I'm just going to make one single copy on what type of Beyblade you can get to make a competitive Bey if you want defense of attack(use this for future references if you wish):

Attack:
If your Planning to buy an attack and your not willing to import anything you can buy these three Beyblade and it will help you build a good attack type Beyblade Storm Pegasus 105RF, Lightning L Drago 100HF and Dark Gasher CH120FS. You use the the 100 track from Lighning L Drago and place it in your Storm Pegasus making it Storm Pegasus 100RF then your second attack Beyblade will be made from Dark Gasher's CH120 and Storm Pegasus's RF what you do is place it in your Lightning L Drago and you get Lightning L Drago CH120RF. You will need to buy a second RF or swap between the two which is not allowed in the tournament if you are already facing your opponent. You will also need to buy a pack of Metal Face for the last combo because it has recoil which is not good for your Beyblade and to lessen the recoil you buy a Metal Face. Your finsh combo with it should be MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.

Defense:
If your planning on making a defense type Beyblade you will need to buy three Beyblades Earth Aquila 145WD, Dark Bull H145SD and Flame Sagittario C145S. One thing you must buy for your Defense type Beyblade is Metal Face you will only need to buy this once but it really helps your defense. Your going to use Earth Aquila's WD and Earth to build your Beyblade, and Dark Bull's energy ring or clear wheel, the second last thing you will need is C145 which comes from Flame Sagittario. The last piece you'll need is the Metal Face. So your combo should be MF Earth Bull C145WD. An alternative could be buying Rock Leone 145WB but you would need to obtain Earth some how because it is a crucial part of your Beyblades defense. Your alternate combo is Earth Bull C145WB.
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:11 AM)nov1c3 Wrote: has anyone tried MF storm Pegasis 100 RF?

Yea they said it lowers the speed of the Beyblade giving you more control but you lose more smash attack

Just to add in on this one...

Stamina:
Likewise with the above post, if you are not willing to import anything and only want to buy Hasbro blades then you should buy Earth Aquila for its Earth wheel. Also, Dark Bull is recommended in order for you to obtain Bull's clear wheel which is currently the heaviest clear wheel which has excellent weight distribution making it a top tier part for defense and stamina customizations. Also, Dark Bull comes with a very good performance tip (SD) which is a very viable option for stamina types.
Earth Aquila has 145, why waste your money on rock leone or dark wolf?
Yes take out the last part about buying the two I think I'll do a full version tomorrow if I have time but most likely the weekend
Earth Eagle isn't out yet...

How can he buy it without importing?
(Jul. 28, 2010  2:52 AM)MaxL Wrote: Earth Eagle isn't out yet...

How can he buy it without importing?

Well I was going to use this for future reference, I shouldn't have added the non import thing it was a bad idea but it will be revised
flame bull d145 fs
is this good for stamina type?

what can make this beyblade better for stamina?
As there's a Competitive Beyblade Combo thread, you can know the top-tier stamina beyblades used, WD/SD/D
(Jul. 28, 2010  3:30 AM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: flame bull d145 fs
is this good for stamina type?

what can make this beyblade better for stamina?

It's okay.

Replace FS with SD or WD.

EDIT: Double beaten.