"Build me a combo!"

(Jul. 27, 2010  10:40 PM)LightningPeg Wrote: hey is lightning ldrago worth the buy

lightning pegasus 100rf

You can only put LDrago on the Lightning wheel, otherwise you can't spin your blade.
do they have it somewhere in america
i mean the 90 track
In the super vortex battle set, it isn't a standard release yet, however.
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:53 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: If you buy one of the old pre-HWS beys, there's a 1:6 chance you will get a random Quetz part (Face/90/WF).
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:50 PM)LightningPeg Wrote: ive heard 90 is the best track so where do i get one
i know about quez but anywhere else

sorry bout the typo, is there a 90 track avalible anywhere but with quez
If you had any ounce of comprehension you might've understood my post.
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:54 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: In the super vortex battle set, it isn't a standard release yet, however.

Where? The SVBS comes LLDrago 100HF, SPegasis 105RF, 2 Light Launchers, 1 M:BF Ripcord, and 1 Neo-Dragon Ripcord. I don't recall there being a 90
i just saw it on amazon
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:57 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: If you had any ounce of comprehension you might've understood my post.

But he doesnt want to get it from a Quetz though Uncertain
there is a quez with the ds game but it comes to america in november
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:57 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:54 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: In the super vortex battle set, it isn't a standard release yet, however.

Where? The SVBS comes LLDrago 100HF, SPegasis 105RF, 2 Light Launchers, 1 M:BF Ripcord, and 1 Neo-Dragon Ripcord. I don't recall there being a 90

He asked where to get Lightning LDrago.
And I already told you where to get a 90 Track without buying Quetz (as did another member).
I will not respond to you anymore.

Plus I wrote my response before he edited his post.
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:53 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:40 PM)LightningPeg Wrote: hey is lightning ldrago worth the buy

lightning pegasus 100rf

You can only put LDrago on the Lightning wheel, otherwise you can't spin your blade.

don't quote me on this but wont gravity perseus work as well? just wondering...
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:02 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: don't quote me on this but wont gravity perseus work as well? just wondering...

I did.
And no, it doesn't fit.
let me make this strait
i am an amerian
there is quez with the american ds game
my mom will not buy from anywhere but amazon it america
so no japanise stuff will be bought
There is no American DS game with Quetzalcoatl, you are out of luck.
(Unless Hasbro releases Bashukin Susanoo)
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:02 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:57 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:

He asked where to get Lightning LDrago.
And I already told you where to get a 90 Track without buying Quetz (as did another member).
I will not respond to you anymore.

Plus I wrote my response before he edited his post.

Sorry, my apologies
i know its off topic but it might help...i recently bought a super attack stadium and it came with a 90 track

http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-bb41-new-...cPath=1015
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:19 PM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: i know its off topic but it might help...i recently bought a super attack stadium and it came with a 90 track

http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-bb41-new-...cPath=1015

EDIT: yes this is the right place to post it...
No it wouldn't, someone asked where to get a 90 track and he told them.
I was helping them u can get a 90 track with out buying quetz but it comes randomly in a stadium i don't know if its just super attack stadium
The old beyblade products (up until some BB-?? around 20) had a 1:8 chance of coming with a random Quetz part, aside from the wheel.
Which is what I said earlier.
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:42 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: The old beyblade products (up until some BB-?? around 20) had a 1:6 chance of coming with a random Quetz part, aside from the wheel.
Which is what I said earlier.

I thought it was 1:8?
Yeah, I think that's right, same chance as a booster prize.
where can i get a quez
can anyone sell me a 90 track for around 5 usd
I answered you.
You could at least post in the right place.
And it's not quez, it's Quetz(alcoatl).
mc frown read my edit