"Build me a combo!"

can you please build me a good starmina or defence blade out of
LLDrago100hf
Tpisces T125es
R aries 145D
F Libra DF145BS
(Jul. 27, 2010  1:10 PM)rentao Wrote: can you please build me a good starmina or defence blade out of
LLDrago100hf
Tpisces T125es
R aries 145D
F Libra DF145BS

Stamina:
Thermal Pisces DF145/145D
Not sure how good it is, but Thermal pisces DF145D, or Flame Libra df145D would be decent stamina combos. Check DrigerGT's clear wheel testing thread to see which clearwheels are best, though.

EDIT: Beaten, and also forgot about the 145 v DF145 testing x -x"
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:02 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  7:57 AM)momiji manju Wrote: quetz 90 RF is a low type attacker, so the best combination should be:
MF Earth Bull C145 WB

There's your answer. I guess you can use ED145 if you don't have C145 though.

It really depends what height he uses Quetz at.
I need a top tier attack combo. I have
dark gasher
rock leone
storm aqario
flame sagatario
storm pegasus
Storm Pegasis 100RF.

You basically just take the track you got from Storm Aquario and put it on your Storm Pegasis.

Voila~

Top tier attack combo.
storm pegasus 100RF

EDIT: Beaten
can you give me a defence combo
Rock Aquario C145 WB would be good for defence.

Once Earth comes out swap Rock for Earth post haste.

EDIT: Told him originally to build Rock Cancer C145 WB when I missed that he had an Aquario...
one more question. can you give me a stanima combo that isnt sagatario with no customzations
You mean a beyblade that is already in the package? Well the only stamina blade released right now is sagittario but later in future waves you can get flame libra.
i mean an out of the box sagatario
You don't really have the parts for a good stamina combo.

Flame Cancer/Gasher 145S would be your best bet but you should really consider getting a Dark Bull and potentially a Dark Wolf.

That way you can make with Dark Bull: Flame Bull 145SD

With Both: Flame Bull DF145SD

Before you take my word on the DF part from Dark Wolf you might want to consider reading into the current discussion about 145 vs. DF145.

EDIT: Wait... by no customizations did you mean you want to buy a Stamina Bey out of the box?
sorry i also have a dark bull.
i forgot about that one

im buying a ton of things on amazon
Okay.

If you have Dark Bull...

Flame Bull 145SD.

You really don't need much else other than what you have now... Like I said a DF would be nice but right now it's end result is negligible. A string launcher if you don't have one, and a real stadium (Takara Tomy Attack or Balance) but you probably won't find the latter on Amazon.
i have a string launcher, rubber grip, and a hasbro arena
takara is too expnsive because of shipping
hey is lightning ldrago worth the buy

lightning pegasus 100rf
what is a good combo with lightning ldrago
ive heard 90 is the best track so where do i get one
i know about quez but anywhere else

sorry bout the typo, is there a 90 track avalible anywhere but with quez
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:50 PM)LightningPeg Wrote: ive heard 90 is the best track so where do i get one
i know about quez but anywhere else

Bakushin Susanoo 90WF that comes with the new DS game in Japan
If you buy one of the old pre-HWS beys, there's a 1:8 chance you will get a random Quetz part (Face/90/WF).