"Build me a combo!"

Wouldn't Flame___145B be also a good choice? It is pretty good for stamina as well as keeping balance when hit compared to S.
Also shouldn't he have Storm Aquario 100HF/S instead of M145Q? I guess he traded the parts away or something.
could u guys tell me a couple good combos to go with dark wolf
Flame Bull DF145FS is a decent stamina bey; you can make it if you have Flame Bull 100F. Anyways what other beys do you have.
I have a Storm Pegasus and a Flame Sagitario both Hasbro, can anyone help think of a good combo for these two, and I already know about the Storm Pegasus 100rf combo but i dont have a 100 track so im trying to use what i have to make a good combo, and btw I have a metal faces coming if that changes anything. O and I was wondering if there was any reason to have a metal face on Storm Pegasus while being an attack beyblade. Thank you
There is no reason to buy a MF for Storm Pegasus but you'll need it for future reference such as MF LL Drago CH120RF or MF Earth Bull C145WD You can't make any combos right now your best bet is to use what you have, and put a MF on F Sagittario
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:34 AM)j_h101 Wrote: I have a Storm Pegasus and a Flame Sagitario both Hasbro, can anyone help think of a good combo for these two, and I already know about the Storm Pegasus 100rf combo but i dont have a 100 track so im trying to use what i have to make a good combo, and btw I have a metal faces coming if that changes anything. O and I was wondering if there was any reason to have a metal face on Storm Pegasus while being an attack beyblade. Thank you

Storm Pegasus 105RF is your best combo. Your two beys do not have any synergy.

You can put a MF on Storm Pegasus to make it more controllable, but it reduces its movement speed and results in less knock out power.
(Jul. 27, 2010  3:55 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Future reference: May also want to point out that currently there isn't a balance beyblade with high attack and defence, or any decent balance combo since the banning of libra.

RエスコルピオT125JB and Diamond would like a word with you.

Virgo CH120RF and Burn___90RF, respectively. Wink
Burn is amazing.
CS is amazing.

Someone should try out Burn ??? ???CS.
I think someone should try Burn Germious 90CS or Burn Bull 145WD
Diamond PM me before, he changed Burn Capricorne 90RF to Burn Gemios 100RF, we tried it, it hits harder than Burn Capricorne 90RF.
GeneralHawx, Diamond and I don't have CS, so we can't try Burn Gemios 90CS, but results of Burn Bull 145WD is really amazing.
Yea I really hope someone tries this with CS, we need some new defense and attack type competition Beys
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:51 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Diamond PM me before, he changed Burn Capricorne 90RF to Burn Gemios 100RF, we tried it, it hits harder than Burn Capricorne 90RF.
GeneralHawx, Diamond and I don't have CS, so we can't try Burn Gemios 90CS, but results of Burn Bull 145WD is really amazing.

You two are really great. Joyful_2 (I officially hate this smiley....)
Come on that thing is so cute XD We should all get back on topic look what we've done Frowny haha this is almost a full page of another discussion
what is the best beyblade to counter a Quetzalcoatl 90 RF

and

BUILD ME A COMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We can't build you a combo without knowing what parts you have.
Generally a defense type is the best to counter attacks like Quetz
quetz 90 RF is a low type attacker, so the best combination should be:
MF Earth Bull C145 WB
thanks

i have a friend who has a quetz

and i wanted to have a blade that counters his
(Jul. 27, 2010  7:57 AM)momiji manju Wrote: quetz 90 RF is a low type attacker, so the best combination should be:
MF Earth Bull C145 WB

There's your answer. I guess you can use ED145 if you don't have C145 though.
I wanna make a combo which consists of Wind Aquarios and Flame Sagittarius but i dont know which parts to put?
(Jul. 27, 2010  1:04 PM)alt36 Wrote: I wanna make a combo which consists of Wind Aquarios and Flame Sagittarius but i dont know which parts to put?

Wind Aquario or Storm Aquario?

Either way, the two beys listed have very little synergy.
Wind = plastic storm. Light wheels suck.

If you want to use storm aquario, use Storm Aquario 100RF.

It's Sagitario, not Sagitarrius. You can't make a top tier combo using the sagitarrio clear wheel.

Try looking at the top tier combos before asking.

EDIT: Beaten. If you meant by combining the two, then Daegor is right and disregard my post.