"Build me a combo!"

awesome thanks
i have rock leone storm pegasis and flame sagittario i want to make a balanced bey or an attack bey with a little bit more defense could someone please tell me which parts i should use
You can't really build an attack bey with a little defense...
Attack: Storm Pegasis 105RF
Defense: Rock Leone C145WB
Stamina: Flame Sagittario 145S
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:08 AM)Cyberbeyblades Wrote: i have rock leone storm pegasis and flame sagittario i want to make a balanced bey or an attack bey with a little bit more defense could someone please tell me which parts i should use

Dude, i swear you just post almost the exact same thing on the previous page. Your best combos were already given to you.Tired
so whut would be a good combo out of those beys
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:12 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: You can't really build an attack bey with a little defense...

-.- read..
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:16 AM)Cyberbeyblades Wrote: so whut would be a good combo out of those beys
re- read this and last page you've been told your combos already
ok
ok i have a dark wolf and i might b gettin a storm aries the one tht comes in the double pack soon so could u guys give me a good combo for them
lolz...There really isn't any synergy between those two beyblades IIRC.
Nothing really, unless you want to make
Storm Aries DF145S for a pretty bad stamina combo. Get better beys if you plan on using them competitively..

Edit: Beaten?
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:40 AM)beast mode todd Wrote: ok i have a dark wolf and i might b gettin a storm aries soon so could u guys give me a good combo for them

Storm Aries? The one the comes in a double pack with Dark Wolf?

There are no good combos for just those two blades.

EDIT: Double beaten.
Woot, got 2 minutes on Daegor and 1 on souless.

lost in terms of info though.
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:49 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Woot, got 2 minutes on Daegor and 1 on souless.

Yeah, I have all of the Hasbro packaging still (I bought all the releases except Flame Sagittario) and was trying to remember what the heck Storm Aries came with.
well if he cant use thoes in a combo could he use one of my beys see im his cousin and i see him every weekend
storm aries came in a 2 pack with dark wolf
The only way your Beys combine to form a combo that is better than the ones already posted for your beys (Dark Wolf and Storm Aries come with a total of two good parts) is Flame Sagittario 145FS, which should perform better than Flame Sagittario 145S, iirc.
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:51 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:49 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Woot, got 2 minutes on Daegor and 1 on souless.

Yeah, I have all of the Hasbro packaging still (I bought all the releases except Flame Sagittario) and was trying to remember what the heck Storm Aries came with.

Hah, me too! I was checking toywiz for its parts.
i have flame saggitario145fs
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:58 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: i have flame saggitario145fs

Yea, because it was suggested to you -.- Please clarify on what you are saying...so what if you have it..
i was just saying cause he said something about it i dont know whut im talking bout most the time
So it was a post that was not needed..
So, back on topic, you can't make a lot of top tier beys until you get better parts.
He was talking about Flame Sagittario C145S. That is the uncustomized beyblade.
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:12 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: You can't really build an attack bey with a little defense...

Pretty sure he was mentioning this..