"Build me a combo!"

im pretty sure storm ............ 105RF unless you have 100 track
ok here are parts i need a good combo!

Faces: Wolf, Leo ,Plain white no sticker.
Clearwheels: Bull,Wolf,Leo
WheelsGrinark,Flame,Rock
TracksGrinF145,145,100
Tip:FS,WB,F
Face: Wolf
Clear Wheels: Leo
Wheels: Dark
Tracks: DF145
TIP: FS
Thats Off a paper w/ a list of every single part to the new metal fusion beyblades & nsome takaras.
ok
face:leo
clear wheel: bull
wheels: rock
tracks:145
tip:WB

its an alright stamina / defence custom but really you need more gear dude
Uhm... The only thing I can pull out from your pool of parts is this: Rock Bull DF145WB. I'd say it's a "barely passable Defense x Stamina Custom".

You need more parts.
(Jul. 24, 2010  10:50 PM)Nova Wrote: ok
face:leo
clear wheel: bull
wheels: rock
tracks:145
tip:WB

fixed
(Jul. 24, 2010  10:51 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Uhm... The only thing I can pull out from your pool of parts is this: Rock Bull DF145WB. I'd say it's a "barely passable Defense x Stamina Custom".

You need more parts.

Im getting more beys soon!
hahah sorry I didnt see the bull clear wheel thanx
mchlbant
(Jul. 24, 2010  10:51 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Uhm... The only thing I can pull out from your pool of parts is this: Rock Bull DF145WB. I'd say it's a "barely passable Defense x Stamina Custom".

You need more parts.

i agree with him. you could use the parts you have now. but it wouldn't be the worlds best beyblade.
(Jul. 24, 2010  10:50 PM)jayfresh0o0 Wrote: Face: Wolf
Clear Wheels: Leo
Wheels: Dark
Tracks: DF145
TIP: FS
Thats Off a paper w/ a list of every single part to the new metal fusion beyblades & nsome takaras.

Don't provide a combo unless you know it's viable
jayfresh should be banned from giving advice/combos.
He told someone to buy booster wolf : |
(Jul. 24, 2010  11:37 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: jayfresh should be banned from giving advice/combos.
He told someone to buy booster wolf : |

Well there is something good from it a longer ripcord than Hasbros lol and parts that people might not have FS, Dark, or DF145
(Jul. 24, 2010  11:46 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: as opposed to booster pegasis or leone.

Well I was trying to help him out from getting banned but you keep getting better info Argh! LOL he/ she has only been around since July 16 take it easy there have been worse like beyblade007
Then he should just refrain from giving advice until he's not an idiot.
(Jul. 25, 2010  12:36 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Then he should just refrain from giving advice until he's not an idiot.

LOL a little cruel but it works if he is actually reading this
i badly need a cand storm capricon with metal faceombo out of flame sagittario rock leone dark bull
(Jul. 25, 2010  3:37 AM)DarkDanzer Wrote: i badly need a cand storm capricon with metal faceombo out of flame sagittario rock leone dark bull

WHHHAAAAAA????!!!!!! This isn't english please clarify
(Jul. 25, 2010  3:40 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2010  3:37 AM)DarkDanzer Wrote: i badly need a cand storm capricon with metal faceombo out of flame sagittario rock leone dark bull

WHHHAAAAAA????!!!!!! This isn't english please clarify
For some reason, I think a portion of his message was inserted before the end hah. I believe it should be :
"i badly need a combo out of flame sagittario rock leone dark bull and storm capricon with metal face"

DarkDanzer, you could make Flame Sagittario 145SD, or Rock Leone C145WB with a Metal Face, the first being stamina and the other defense.
Yeah, I can't understand what you've got up there m8. I can think of one custom though, assuming you have Flame Sag, Rock Leone, and Dark Bull.

Flame Bull 145SD

I think that would be a pretty good Stamina custom

Edit: Beaten. I didn't even think of the Defense custom..
i think he mens he badly needs a combo using storm capricorne and metal face using parts from F.sag R.leone and D.bull but i dont speak much of that language Libruhhh
EDIT: beaten
r yer soz any way thnx alot kai-v
thnx guys
I still can't understand your response but okay since someone helped I'm cool with it LOL
(Jul. 25, 2010  3:44 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Flame Bull 145SD
Hm, I forgot about the Clear Wheel.
Hi, I would like some help making the best defence / stamina from these five hasbro blades. Dark Wolf, Dark Bull, Rock Leone, Rock Aries, and Storm Aqario. Right now I am using a Storm Aries H145B. I believe that is how it's written? Thanks in advance for all your help.